Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice (31996 Views)

Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) / I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by adekanbai: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
grandlexuz:

Thank you very much. "Myongo man" would stand for a ritualist, cultist, juju-man etc..Lol Sadly in Cameroon most financially successful people are often associated with "myongo" by the poor and lazy ones. An unfortunate situation born out of envy and jealousy..
I am blessed with a good tongue and would easily assimilate wherever I find myself.

I love your courage man. Wish you the best. Please will love to have your contact. Have been looking for someone from cameroon who can actually give me info about university of beaua. I will be grateful if you could help. adekanbai@yahoo.com. thats my email account.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by grandlexuz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
adekanbai:

I love your courage man. Wish you the best. Please will love to have your contact. Have been looking for someone from cameroon who can actually give me info about university of beaua. I will be grateful if you could help. adekanbai@yahoo.com. thats my email account.

Thank you.. I will email you.. I was born in Buea and attended the University of Buea from 1998-2001.. So you just stumbled on the right person in that regard.
Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by cutieme(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
@grandlexus,bro please kindly leave me your contact too.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by Chartey(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Grandlexuz have you moved?
Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by grandlexuz(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Chartey:
Grandlexuz have you moved?

I did visit Naija a month ago for feasibility studies.. Lagos is too fast paced for me..Lol So I changed my mind about moving.. Beside there is this neighbour that keeps eyeing my wife.. I fear moving to Naija is going to let him have his day in............................Lol

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by tpiah01: 7:48am On May 06, 2016
So you decided not to move?
Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by mcfunkii: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hi everyone i am a Cameroonian. I am planning a trip to Lagos next month. What is the best way to travel from Cameroon to Lagos.

Flying is not an option for me because i do not have a passport. I know i will either have to go through Ekok by road into Cross River state or

through Limbe by Boat to Calabar but that is as much as i know. I will like to know things like :

1. What document will i need and where will i get it. I have my national ID card. (I will like to stay for about 2 weeks to a month in Lagos)

2. How will i travel from Cross River State [/b]to Lagos and how much will it cost me. How long will it take to get to Lagos and are there any stops on the way ? If any where ?

3. How will i travel from [b]Calabar to Lagos and how much will it cost me. How long will it take to get to Lagos and are there any stops on the way ? If any where ?

4. Which is the most convenient and shortest way to go, through Limbe to Calabar then move on or through Ekok into Cross River State then move on.

I do not know if i have put the question perfect but i guess i have mentioned all of them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by Henix(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
mcfunkii:
Hi everyone i am a Cameroonian. I am planning a trip to Lagos next month. What is the best way to travel from Cameroon to Lagos.

Flying is not an option for me because i do not have a passport. I know i will either have to go through Ekok by road into Cross River state or

through Limbe by Boat to Calabar but that is as much as i know. I will like to know things like :

1. What document will i need and where will i get it. I have my national ID card. (I will like to stay for about 2 weeks to a month in Lagos)

2. How will i travel from Cross River State [/b]to Lagos and how much will it cost me. How long will it take to get to Lagos and are there any stops on the way ? If any where ?

3. How will i travel from [b]Calabar to Lagos and how much will it cost me. How long will it take to get to Lagos and are there any stops on the way ? If any where ?

4. Which is the most convenient and shortest way to go, through Limbe to Calabar then move on or through Ekok into Cross River State then move on.

I do not know if i have put the question perfect but i guess i have mentioned all of them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Why not go the right way by getting a passport? Your national I.D card will not give u a free movement up to Lagos, unless you are ready to be settling immigration officers when ever you encounter them on the road. Go through Ekok. Once you get to Ekok, there are lots of bike or taxi there that can take you across the boader and straight to a park where you can see a Lagos bus at Ikom town
Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:51am On May 14, 2017
So how is Nigeria? Did you enjoy your visit ?
Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by noeltasha: 11:05am On May 31, 2017
Hello. I am Noel from Cameroon prescisely in Bamenda. I want to travel to Nigeria , to Lagos but I dont have anybody there or an accommodation .so I wish to ask if there is any good samritan here that will ask Trust God and have the courage , the goodwill and kind heart to accommodate me for sometime.i am an final year undergraduate with so much desire to grow,I am honest and respectful and respectful, God fearing and hardworking. Below is the copy of my CV.will alslo like ro get a job in Nigeria and begin a new life .thanks. am waiting for your replies
Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by noeltasha: 11:09am On May 31, 2017
Hello everyone
Re: Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:43am On Jun 20, 2017
You should open your own thread , most people who could help probably won't go past the first page of this old thread .

^ besides what are you going to Nigeria that you can't do in Cameroun ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.