Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury (36466 Views)

Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For / Olubadan Of Ibadan Promotes Rasheed Ladoja, Kola Daisi, 7 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by TheOtherview: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Evidence That Former Oyo Governor Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From The State Coffers

APR 10, 2015

Former Oyo state governor and current gubernatorial candidate of the Accord Party, Rasheed Ladoja, secretly refunded at least N500millions naira to the state treasury after he was caught red handed the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in 2008 converting shares belonging Oyo state government to personal use, according to documents and duplicates of cheques obtained by SaharaReporters the monies were refunded first to the EFCC between 2008 and 2013.

Controversy as to the status arose because the Economic and Financial Commission did not disclose the specific accused persons from whom the refunds were extracted prompting the attorney general of Oyo state to send a letter to the anti-graft agency on April 1st 2015 asking for specifics relating to accused persons from whom monies looted from the state was recovered.

The letter also obtained by SaharaReporters claimed that at least two vehicles were recovered from the former governor.

Due to the size of the documents SaharaReporters could not upload all the duplicate cheques atonce, however, they will be uploaded on our facebook fan page You might be required to 'like' the page to see the cheques.

Source

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by ozoigbondu: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
And this man wants to be governor again.l pity those that will vote for this big theif again.

Ajimobi we know,Ajimobi we love
The good people of oyo should Say no to the second coming of this crook

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
if this is true, Akala should refund nothing less than 5billion.. He's a bigger thief than all Oyo state governors Combined..

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by EdCure: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why didn't the Jonathanians (who are fond of claiming other people's achievement as theirs) added this to their phantom anti-corruption achevement if they are really proud of it, since it happened earlier on?
Thank God for helping Nigeria to get rid of Goodluck Jona, a ruler who frowns at good accountability, competence, probity and conduct while rewarding corruption and the worst for of criminality.

Good news everyday since Jonathan was defeated.
Who would ever do this instead of steal more during the GEJ days? Nigerians can now see the extent to which Goodluck Jonathan promoted corruption.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by BRAV0O(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oh my! The fear of GMB grin

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by geedeex2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
When it makes front page I'll come back
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by abduljabbar4(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Anything Obasanjo does people must follow. Remember the tearing of pdp membership card. But its good for them. Kiri kiri is not a good place to live in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by abduljabbar4(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'm sure that's not up to 30% of what he has. Its just a way of decieving people
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Boss13: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Can't people read in between lines. Look at the date on the cheques.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
[b]OLORIBURUKU SOMBORRI
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Validated: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why are some Nigerians so lazy at reading? I do not see anywhere those letters and drafts mentioned Ladoja. The cheques and drafts were dated 2008 and 2013, not related to Buhari regime or election. If anyone should get credit for the refund, it should be GEJ regime as those monies were refunded in his time. Also the letter attached is from Oyo State Government to EFCC.

Question, why did it take Oyo State Government 8 years to request EFCC to furnish them who paid the money? Is the First Inland Bank still in existence today

Someone seems to be scared of Ladoja in Agodi House

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by helinues: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Validated: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
helinues:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom

Did you read to understand? Those refunds were made in 2008 and 2013. For 8 years since those refunds were made, Oyo State never inquired from EFCC who made the refunds. Please, read with understanding. Peleeee ooo!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by helinues: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Validated:

Did you read to understand? Those refunds were made in 2008 and 2013. For 8 years since those refunds were made, Oyo State never inquired from EFCC who made the refunds. Please, read with understanding. Peleeee ooo!

Did you also read what you write? Why is the news coming out now?

4 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ok--in as much as I agree that there were transactions involving refunds or repatriations to Oyo State Government (State of Oyo), i would disagree that Jonathan influenced it. The dates on the cheque was Year 2013. I am sure EFCC has done some nice jobs and must be commended. I see them doing better in President Mohammed Buhari's government

Meanwhile, I hear Diezani is balancing her account in UK ahead of the CHANGE in May 29, 2015 grin

3 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by sammyj: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
The fear of GMB is the begging of wisdom to thief's politiefcians grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by omenka(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
SR always hitting the right notes. I duff my hat for you guys.

9 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by omenka(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
sammyj:
The fear of GMB is the begging of wisdom to thief's politiefcians grin grin grin
Bro believe I like Buhari pass any other person oo, but this has nothing to do with him. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by CR77(f): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Really
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by adorablepepple(f): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hian don't return it now
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Mogidi: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is small compared to the scam in Lagos state.
Meanwhile lets await the day sahara reporters reveal Tinubu's worth, until then no comment .
Don't expect sahara reporters to reveal it though, he bought sowore (sahara owner) a lavish house in upper manhattan new york….. Nice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by yomalex(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ehn
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Innodon(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Make I hear
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by adorablepepple(f): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls they should stop returning it now?, prison inmates r waiting to welcome all u thieves in grand style.
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Buchukwu: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Welcome to the zoo called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Realdeals(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hehe!

Tommorrow is election, shine your eyes, know who you are voting for!
View The List of Oyo State Governorship Aspirants, Age, Sex & Educational Qualifications
Re: Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury by Rilwayne001: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
And ladoja is finally buried.

SaiAjimobi
SaiAmbode cool
APC sak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Dino Melaye Recall / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own / Buhari Will Not Force My Impeachment Illegally - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.