Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (37350 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
Neymar is a better scorer than hazard, and more skillful but not a better dribbler than hazard... Just like ronaldo is more skillful than messi but not a better dribbler than messi,,, hazard style of dribble is more effective than neymar style... Just like messi style of dribble is more effective than ronaldo's when it comes to beating defenders........

Hazard is also more creative, by dribbling his way tru opposition defence or creating chances for another team mate, he's also stronger with d ball on his feet and even tho he aint as good as neymar in front of goal, he's still a better allround player than neymar....

So if i had a gun in my head to choose who d better player is... HAZARDIOUS HAZARD WINS!!!
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Ajibo111(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2015
dicksj93:
u callin for sum pple to get banned for hurling abuses at each other....buh, here u are...abusing someone for a simple opinion he made without mentionin u.u shud be banned 1st
See,dont challenge my intelligence..lol....this two people have be hurling abuses on themselves,thier family,thier generation....but for me i called him ''ewu'' ...okk i can manage two days ban,,,,if they can ban this two people who have been causing commotion on this thread since,,,,,,,,(am sorry though)
Afther all every nairalander have cause another person one way or other,,that make u a nairalander....but this two people have gone too far....mtcheeeew....

#theymustbeban#
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Ajibo111:
....is it wrong to give you and jimmy4x ,,,a 4month ban and 4days on sport section for sparing abuses opon yourselves.....smh...

How i wish am a moderator here

Oga seun and mukina2 ,,,i think am right......
Its a shame to me I was dragged into this mess, he insulted me first by calling me an eediot cos I made a mistake, I cautioned him buh he wouldn't change, to make matters worse, he called me a lunatic, on top wetin na.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Mayor101010:
First, these are two different players IMO... Let me analyse each player according to the system they both play... F.C Barcelona plays a possession base 4-3-3 system while Chelsea F.C plays a 4-2-3-1 system which require players with tactical discipline and awareness and also requires hardwoking players... In barca's system Neymar plays primarily as a left forward and as part of the three attackers... These positon requires a player to be ruthless in front of goal, more direct, and be a pure attacking threat (these players don't need to be the creative hub of their teams)... While Hazard is primarily a winger/left midfielder in the chelsea system... In this position the primary assignment is to create chances or goal oppurtunities for a goal scorer and sometimes chip in some few goals and he also has to track back to defend alot in the chelsea system... I think Hazard is more of a creative player than a goalscorer while Neymar is a pure goal getter.. I think as player now Hazard is more discipline and can play in the barca system but Neymar will struggle at first in the chelsea system with a manger like Mourinho who don't give players that much freedom.. In Conclusion, both are talented and world class... My 2 cents...
God will continue to bless u o nd increase u on every side, ds is just how it is.....why is it sooo hard for people to say the truth....How many goals do the likes of Ribery, isco, robben, Nasri, pedro, iniesta score for their teams.....dese are players who play in d same position as Hazard yet pple will want him to score more goals like say na hin papa get chelseafc
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by homesteady(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Some people don't even know what efficiency means! gringringrin
I pity them!
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by homesteady(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

God will continue to bless u o nd increase u on every side, ds is just how it is.....why is it sooo hard for people to say the truth....How many goals do the likes of Ribery, isco, robben, Nasri, pedro, iniesta score for their teams.....dese are players who play in d same position as Hazard yet pple will want him to score more goals like say na hin papa get chelseafc

Pedro, Isco, Robben, Iniesta, Ribery, Nasri? playing the same position?
do you know what you are saying? gringringrin
You for even add Suarez join na!

It just shows that you have no idea of what you are arguing about! You just mentioned players playing about 3 different positions and said they play the same position!
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
dicksj93:
No...u r obviously d novice one who enjoys keeping up blind arguments..y wud askull with a brain argue dat a team with 5 inexperienced players n more than 5 experienced players isnt a gud blend of youth n experience...
I shud also argue wid u dah muller spends more tym as a striker/second striker dan anyoda position...enyi, u r so boring!!!
Just go ahead n believe wat u want.......u can also create a topic and tel d forum dah Jack spearing is a better player than Hazard
You argue like a ret@rd and when you get insulted you begin to take it personal. The German team was made up of largely inexperienced players. Did you expect the entire 23 man squad to be rookies? The irony of it all is that it was those rookies that made the most impact

When your brain is limited to up Hazard and up Chelsea how can anyone expect you to have common sense
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lmao.....a masters student of architecture in oau is an illiterate shey??
I say u too dull, na u stupiid pass for ds forum, I swear.
Keep bringing up BS to get scores....U toooo foolish.
I'm done talking to u abeg.
Go play with sand small boi.
Make my nyash bend if I reply u again smileycheesycheesy
Who dash you masters? Oniro oshi! You are too dim to have an NCE never mind B.sc

What next would you tell us? That you are Obama's lovechild. I have loads of friends that went to OAU. None of them are as crass and as unlettered as you are! You couldn't possibly have graduated from such an elite institution. I'm very sure you had no tertiary education of any sort
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol....see as dt mumu boi A40 dey shout since on top Neymar matter cheesy
Tell d fool Make e calm down small....who collect hin bread cheesy
Excessive sucking of Hazard's blockus has turned you to a vegetable. Bilewu

While the big boys (Mueller, Neymar, Robben, Ronaldo, Messi, Hames, Lewandowski, Suarez, Bale, Tevez) will be waiting to find out who they face by tomorrow your master will be at home biting his nails
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
homesteady:

Pedro, Isco, Robben, Iniesta, Ribery, Nasri? playing the same position?
do you know what you are saying? gringringrin
You for even add Suarez join na!

It just shows that you have no idea of what you are arguing about! You just mentioned players playing about 3 different positions and said they play the same position!
except isco who's a midfielder nd sometimes play as a winger, who else isn't a winger among those other guys.
Ribery, Iniesta, Hazard and Nasri all play primarily as left wingers for their respective teams yl Robben and Pedro play on the right wing
How I'm I wrong, I stand to be corrected sir.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by oprajo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
What does Barcelona being in the semi finals have to do with neymar and hazard? . have they forgotten last season when hazard was in the semi finals and neymar was at home. if you want to analyse football ,analyse it correctly
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by homesteady(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

except isco who's a midfielder nd sometimes play as a winger, who else isn't a winger among those other guys.
Ribery, Iniesta, Hazard and Nasri all play primarily as left wingers for their respective teams yl Robben and Pedro play on the right wing
How I'm I wrong, I stand to be corrected sir.
Iniesta is not a winger! Isco and Iniesta are attacking midfielders
Neymar plays exactly the same wing with Pedro, he also plays right wing!
Ribery and Robben are also wingers!!!

Wait ohh! do you think Neymar is a striker?
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
A40:

You argue like a ret@rd and when you get insulted you begin to take it personal. The German team was made up of largely inexperienced players. Did you expect the entire 23 man squad to be rookies? The irony of it all is that it was those rookies that made the most impact

When your brain is limited to up Hazard and up Chelsea how can anyone expect you to have common sense
enyi, go smoke ur usual pepper dust n stop dz ya proud display of foolishness......ur so thick-headed dah even d easiest stuffs seem so complex to u...
How wud a mature brain geh wind up n argue wen being told dah a team wit 5 rookies n prolly 6 experienced heads is a nyc blend of youth n experience..
What is ur confused self arguing about? Gosh! Treat dah gene 'fore passing it on....u suck big tym

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
homesteady:

Iniesta is not a winger! Isco and Iniesta are attacking midfielders
Neymar plays exactly the same wing with Pedro, he also plays right wing!
Ribery and Robben are also wingers!!!

Wait ohh! do you think Neymar is a striker?
Iniesta was playing as a winger b4 d arrival of Neymar, he had to withdraw to the middle to accommodate Neymar, Isco is an attacking midfielder who switches position with Ronaldo, Rodriguez, even Benzema goes to the wing at tyms to allow Ronaldo operate as a striker/forward/false-nine
I wasn't wrong afterall.
Neymar is a winger/Forward.....same as Ronaldo and Messi until recently when Messi started playing as a playmaker.....Na Suarez nd Neymar dey score pass Messi now unlike When Messi dey always bang in goals, den Iniesta, Fabregas and Pedro/Sanchez were behind him or he'll switch position with Sanchez, dt was when Messi was normally referred to as a False-nine.
Can u ever call Hazard, iniesta, Ribery a false-nine...never!!!!
Hazard, Robben, Ribery and Iniesta are all wingers/attacking midfielder.
Spot the difference.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
dicksj93:
enyi, go smoke ur usual pepper dust n stop dz ya proud display of foolishness......ur so thick-headed dah even d easiest stuffs seem so complex to u...
How wud a mature brain geh wind up n argue wen being told dah a team wit 5 rookies n prolly 6 experienced heads is a nyc blend of youth n experience..
What is ur confused self arguing about? Gosh! Treat dah gene 'fore passing it on....u suck big tym
lol...bro, u had better stop wasting ur tym replying him, u go just taya, dey wonder which kind person dey behind dt moniker....lol
I wan c ow d guy be sef, na ds kind guy dem suppose send go sambisa go rescue our chibok girls
Watch out, hes coming for ur heads with full force cheesy grin
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
oprajo:
What does Barcelona being in the semi finals have to do with neymar and hazard? . have they forgotten last season when hazard was in the semi finals and neymar was at home. if you want to analyse football ,analyse it correctly
Lol.....I taya o.....whr was Neymar last season when Chelsea nd Hazard sent ds same psg packing, now wey psg don comot, maybe dere star men sef don become local champions.....no b teams dey Europa or wey no even qualify for CL at all....cheesygrin
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
dicksj93:
You are a lunatic! Proper Asiwere at that!

In a squad of 23 you can only point to 6-7 experienced heads and this uncommon phool is arguing. Are you a ret@rd? Do you expect a coach to go to a World Cup without any experienced head?

Go and get yourself lobotomized. This ewok says the Belgium team was inexperienced but a German team that had majority of its players in small clubs and without International tournament experience both for club and country wasn't. Can you see your caveman logic

Clearly you were neglected and not fed the necessary nutrients as a child that is why you have grown up to be such an eediot! Ewu ara typing like a Bariga olosho
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by homesteady(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

Iniesta was playing as a winger b4 d arrival of Neymar, he had to withdraw to the middle to accommodate Neymar, Isco is an attacking midfielder who switches position with Ronaldo, Rodriguez, even Benzema goes to the wing at tyms to allow Ronaldo operate as a striker/forward/false-nine
I wasn't wrong afterall.
Neymar is a winger/Forward.....same as Ronaldo and Messi until recently when Messi started playing as a playmaker.....Na Suarez nd Neymar dey score pass Messi now unlike When Messi dey always bang in goals, den Iniesta, Fabregas and Pedro/Sanchez were behind him or he'll switch position with Sanchez, dt was when Messi was normally referred to as a False-nine.
Can u ever call Hazard, iniesta, Ribery a false-nine...never!!!!
Hazard, Robben, Ribery and Iniesta are all wingers/attacking midfielder.
Spot the difference.

What is this guy saying? how will you call Iniesta a winger? Haven't you heard of the holy trinity midfield of barca - Iniesta - busquets - Xavi?
it just stresses the fact that you have no idea of what you are arguing about!
Messi plays from the right wing now, but drifts to the middle sometimes! Messi has more goals than both of them, so which football have you been watching that Suarez and Neymar are scoring more than Messi? undecided undecided
Switching positions during games does not mean that's your position, it just tactics - making the team less predictable!

You are trying so hard to discredit Neymar's! if you had your way, you would have even said he is the center forward for Barcelona!

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by homesteady(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lol.....I taya o.....whr was Neymar last season when Chelsea nd Hazard sent ds same psg packing, now wey psg don comot, maybe dere star men sef don become local champions.....no b teams dey Europa or wey no even qualify for CL at all....cheesygrin

Thank God you guys brought the last season PSG vs Chelsea match!
Can you compare Neymar's impact to Hazard's impact in all the games? Heck hazard was invisible in all both 4 encounters!

4 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by dicksj93: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
A40:

You are a lunatic! Proper Asiwere at that!

In a squad of 23 you can only point to 6-7 experienced heads and this uncommon phool is arguing. Are you a ret@rd? Do you expect a coach to go to a World Cup without any experienced head?

Go and get yourself lobotomized. This ewok says the Belgium team was inexperienced but a German team that had majority of its players in small clubs and without International tournament experience both for club and country wasn't. Can you see your caveman logic

Clearly you were neglected and not fed the necessary nutrients as a child that is why you have grown up to be such an eediot! Ewu ara typing like a Bariga olosho
chineke!!! I av never seen or heard of this ur type of madness....yaba left needs u.....
Home steady,jimmy and co bikonu(please). A team of 11 with 5 freshers n 6 experienced players isn't it a nice blend of youth n experience...wat is so difficult for this faulty-brained being to understand... get an amp,a$$hole n scream out how backward u are...
Ain't replying u shiit anymore...i can't have a convo wit a mad man lyk u...get civilized... otuule!!!!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
homesteady:

What is this guy saying? how will you call Iniesta a winger? Haven't you heard of the holy trinity midfield of barca - Iniesta - busquets - Xavi?
it just stresses the fact that you have no idea of what you are arguing about!
Messi plays from the right wing now, but drifts to the middle sometimes! Messi has more goals than both of them, so which football have you been watching that Suarez and Neymar are scoring more than Messi? undecided undecided
Switching positions during games does not mean that's your position, it just tactics - making the team less predictable!

You are trying so hard to discredit Neymar's! if you had your way, you would have even said he is the center forward for Barcelona!
its okay, I agree with u, I was wrong, I just confirmed iniesta plays as a central midfielder on wikipedia
aT least u no call me names....cheesy cheesy
av a nice nyt bro.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
dicksj93:
chineke!!! I av never seen or heard of this ur type of madness....yaba left needs u.....
Home steady,jimmy and co bikonu(please). A team of 11 with 5 freshers n 6 experienced players isn't it a nice blend of youth n experience...wat is so difficult for this faulty-brained being to understand... get an amp,a$$hole n scream out how backward u are...
Ain't replying u shiit anymore...i can't have a convo wit a mad man lyk u...get civilized... otuule!!!!
Lmao....u never start, I don tell u make u free d guy, abeg no call me again o....lol
cheesygrincheesy
Kingtom
Ibime
Airbournelacer
Nihilist
Tval
Fredooooo
Mukina2
Torres2
chimarase
make una kon see season film
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by oprajo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
homesteady:

Thank God you guys brought the last season PSG vs Chelsea match!
Can you compare Neymar's impact to Hazard's impact in all the games? Heck hazard was invisible in all both 4 encounters!
did you see iniesta assist for him against psg game. yes neymar is a good player but you can't say because he scored against psg means he is better than hazard. hazard doesn’t have a player like messi and iniesta and yet he has been consitent scoring important goals for Chelsea.
do you know that messi hasnt been effective against Chelsea ? so going by your logic he isn't better than Ronaldo or Rooney that had scored against Chelsea? neymar plays alongside quality players they compliment his ability. hazard works alone .it is this season that fabregas came that he is helping hazard with creativity .
outside goals neymar doesn’t do anything better than hazard. he scores more goals because of the formation and talent around him. Just imagine hazard playing with messi and iniesta.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Shadowbean(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
dicksj93:

Are you saying Hazard didn't perform for Belgium because they were an inexperienced team? If so look at Costa Rica. Neymar will always beat Hazard on the National stage. Right now Neymar has golden ball for confederation cup and Bronze booth for 2014 while hazard has nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
dicksj93:
You be proper oluku. Eran ibiye. I ask again how was the Belgian team that went to the 2014 World Cup inexperienced but this German team wasn't?

Your madness is from a spiritual source! Is it only 11 players that prosecuted the entire tournament. And how does 6 equate to 23?

Now tell me the difference between that and the Belgian squad who had players that have Europa and Champions League experience.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by A40(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shadowbean:

Are you saying Hazard didn't perform for Belgium because they were an inexperienced team? If so look at Costa Rica. Neymar will always beat Hazard on the National stage. Right now Neymar has golden ball for confederation cup and Bronze booth for 2014 while hazard has nothing.
Can you imagine the abirun! Belgium was inexperienced but the 2010 German team was a perfect blend of youth and experience? The bloody ekwensu is still giving pathetic excuses
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by KingTom(m): 12:20am On Apr 24, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lmao....u never start, I don tell u make u free d guy, abeg no call me again o....lol
cheesygrincheesy
Kingtom
Ibime
Airbournelacer
Nihilist
Tval
Fredooooo
Mukina2
Torres2
chimarase
make una kon see season film
Guy wetin concern me with Hazard matter na? grin
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:

Guy wetin concern me with Hazard matter na? grin
lol...I wan sleep, no disturb me abeg.
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2015
oprajo:

did you see iniesta assist for him against psg game. yes neymar is a good player but you can't say because he scored against psg means he is better than hazard. hazard doesn’t have a player like messi and iniesta and yet he has been consitent scoring important goals for Chelsea.
do you know that messi hasnt been effective against Chelsea ? so going by your logic he isn't better than Ronaldo or Rooney that had scored against Chelsea? neymar plays alongside quality players they compliment his ability. hazard works alone .it is this season that fabregas came that he is helping hazard with creativity .
outside goals neymar doesn’t do anything better than hazard. he scores more goals because of the formation and talent around him. Just imagine hazard playing with messi and iniesta.
Someone said Hazard playing alongside Messi nd Iniesta will be rubbish, dt he'll just be ineffective nd slow dem down with his dribbles.cheesy
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by KingTom(m): 12:34am On Apr 24, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol...I wan sleep, no disturb me abeg.
Na you wake me na grin
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
Na you wake me na grin
no vex....na mistake cheesy
Re: Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? by KingTom(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2015
jimmy4x:

no vex....na mistake cheesy
The argument don finish? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

David Abraham Knocks Out Christian Streich During Match / De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy / Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.