Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Tecno H6 Battery Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H6 Battery Needed (4956 Views)

Xtreme Os V9 For Tecno H6 / Xperia Z2 Custom Rom For Tecno H6 / Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno H6 Battery Needed by faymoss(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please i need a tecno H6 battery.. Anyone with information on how i can get one shud pls help me out.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
I can help you to get one but the problem is the distance… #1500 but i stayed at offa in kwara state.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Carlcaresophia: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2015
faymoss:
Please i need a tecno H6 battery.. Anyone with information on how i can get one shud pls help me out.
Hi! If there's any problem with your battery, you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by faymoss(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks for your wanting to assidt..
I stay in sapele in delta state and also visit benin city in edo state very regularly.. So any1 of these two is ok by me
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by faymoss(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Is there sum1 u knw who goes to benin? So that u giv him the battery and i give him the money.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Codedboy95(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! If there's any problem with your battery, you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
how much will it cost me to change my h6 screen ?. it fell into water.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Codedboy95:
how much will it cost me to change my h6 screen ?. it fell into water.
Hi! You need to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You need to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Carlcaresophia:
Hello Please i want You to help me out..I have my Tecno M7 For about 6month now unusuable due to broken touch pad..I have called your customer carê her at Onitsha many times but she is the most nuttiest Girl i ever reached on Phone. She gives me no hope at alll as If AM using a Nokia Phone or other brand other than thier company product. Pls i have ask to Leave it there till they got replacement but she is Nôt accepting that..pls If there is a way U can Help me...I Will be very grateful.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Carlcaresophia: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2015
EMMAUGOH:

Hello Please i want You to help me out..I have my Tecno M7 For about 6month now unusuable due to broken touch pad..I have called your customer carê her at Onitsha many times but she is the most nuttiest Girl i ever reached on Phone. She gives me no hope at alll as If AM using a Nokia Phone or other brand other than thier company product. Pls i have ask to Leave it there till they got replacement but she is Nôt accepting that..pls If there is a way U can Help me...I Will be very grateful.
Hi! We're very sorry for this kind of problem, could you pls tell us your phone number and the name of the girl if you happened to know, so that we can inform our colleagues to check it and then help you solve the problem. Thank you!
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! We're very sorry for this kind of problem, could you pls tell us your phone number and the name of the girl if you happened to know, so that we can inform our colleagues to check it and then help you solve the problem. Thank you!

my phone number is 07066635015, dont know her name, but same person that answers me call over and over .. Thanks for the swift response.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Carlcaresophia: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
EMMAUGOH:

my phone number is 07066635015, dont know her name, but same person that answers me call over and over .. Thanks for the swift response.

We'll inform our colleagues to check it and then contact you later. Thank you!
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by adelolaa(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
I NEED TECNO H6 BATTERY PLEASE (LOCATION: LAGOS) cry cry cry cry
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by udemzyudex(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
adelolaa:
I NEED TECNO H6 BATTERY PLEASE (LOCATION: LAGOS) cry cry cry cry

looks like I need to get one too... my ba3 drops fast unlike b4... if you're in lag,you can visit tecno office naa.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by adelolaa(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
udemzyudex:

looks like I need to get one too... my ba3 drops fast unlike b4... if you're in lag,you can visit tecno office naa.

busy
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by udemzyudex(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
adelolaa:

busy

got mine today, it was charging but didn't increase, I had to reboot several times before it start charing normal...

bought it #1500 at slot ... waiting for NEPA.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by prodiG(m): 2:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls house,where can I swap my tecno h6 phone for another tecno phone
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by kolexepana: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
prodiG:
Enter Ikeja sharply
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Youngpo413: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
prodiG:
was it sim free or on contract?at&t are capable of doing that and you can pay only $190 if you need the latest flagship....that's how I got my phantom 5!
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by augster(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
was it sim free or on contract?at&t are capable of doing that and you can pay only $190 if you need the latest flagship....that's how I got my phantom 5!
for real? Where?
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by prodiG(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
It's sim free o.I bought it at glaceo opposite emeka offor plaza onitsha.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by prodiG(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
kolexepana:

Enter Ikeja sharply
any address?
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by prodiG(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please can anyone tell me where I can buy original tecno battery in ogun state
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2016
Youngpo413:

Where did you get it, please tell me.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Sunexy(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2016
How much is the tecno screen in lagos..mine has jst spoilt
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Xhaka(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sunexy:
How much is the tecno screen in lagos..mine has jst spoilt
What type?
If you need more knowledge about your phone, just go to their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Sunexy(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Xhaka:

What type?
If you need more knowledge about your phone, just go to their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
its a tecno h6 fone..i need 2 knw d screen nd touch pad price pls
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Xhaka(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Sunexy:

its a tecno h6 fone..i need 2 knw d screen nd touch pad price pls
Should be less than 5k, but I'd advice you to take it to their carl care.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Sunexy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Xhaka:

Should be less than 5k, but I'd advice you to take it to their carl care.
thanks,i will...but they wunt be able to fix it for we that same day..will they?
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Xhaka(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sunexy:

thanks,i will...but they wunt be able to fix it for we that same day..will they?
Nope, twill take about 2 to 3days.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Sunexy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Xhaka:

Nope, twill take about 2 to 3days.
thanks alot
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by UIA04(f): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
He, I stay in Lagos and need Carl care service center details.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno H6 Battery Needed by Carlcaresophia: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2016
UIA04:

He, I stay in Lagos and need Carl care service center details.
Thanks.
Hello UIA04, below please find contact information of our service centers in Lagos. You can choose the one nearest to you, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!

1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Recommended Phone With 4G LTE And 2gb Or 3gb Ram / I Screenshot My NIN From The App On My Rooted Phone / Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.