Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam (3617 Views)

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by GBTYO: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yazidi sex slaves 'gang-raped in public' by Isis fighters, harrowing accounts reveal

Disturbing stories have emerged after 200 were released this week
By HEATHER SAUL
Friday 10 April 2015
Yazidi women released by Isis this week were gang-raped in public by fighters and tortured by their captors, according to distressing accounts of their ordeals.
Hundreds of women and children were abducted from the town of Sinjar, in northern Iraq, and held hostage by Isis for over eight months. Some were sold to fighters as sex slaves or given as ‘prizes’. Many were beaten and forced to convert to Islam.
More than 200 were released by fighters in Himera, near Kirkurk, earlier this week. They have told harrowing tales of the physical and sexual abuse they suffered at the hands of their captors. Ziyad Shammo Khalaf, who works with the Yazda organisation to support Yazidi victims, said children were separated from their mothers and "distributed among houses" in Mosul and Tal Afar.
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Mogidi: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Religion of peace.

3 Likes

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
@OP, there is a section called foreign affairs, should incase you are not aware...
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by GBTYO: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
if una like make una hide this topic and ban me like the way you banned revdesmondjuju for posting pictures of kenyan students killed by al shabaab

Omenka come and defend your fellow muslim filth

4 Likes

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Holyfield1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Islam religion of ........................

1 Like

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by GBTYO: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2015

Kenyan Christian students killed by advocates of the religion of peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by GBTYO: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
2015.04.10 (Mishada, Iraq) - A suicide bomber sets off his explosives vest inside a small restaurant, killing six patrons in mid-bite.

2015.04.10 (Jalalabad, Afghanistan) - Three civilians outside an airport are obliterated by a suicide car bomber.

2015.04.09 (Dile, Nigeria) - Gunmen invade a village and "shoot anyone in sight" while chanting 'Allah Akbar'.

2015.04.09 (Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan) - Ten others are killed when Sharia proponents storm a judicial office.

2015.04.09 (al-Arish, Egypt) - Eleven women and children are blown apart when Ansar Beit al-Maqdis send mortar rounds into a neighborhood.

2015.04.08 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Sunni radicals behead a Shiite man kidnapped from a bus.
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by lovat(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Those guys are not muslims, these are the real muslims Rawani, Rilwaney001, holatin, suwalid, uselessgoat and some other peaceful muslims whom are here and their names are not mentioned.

SO YOU BELIVED IT?

THOSE GUYS ARE THE REAL FANATICS ON NAIRALAND

WATCH THEM DEFEND THEIR PEADOPHILE PROPHET

3 Likes

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by GBTYO: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:
@OP, there is a section called foreign affairs, should incase you are not aware...

Ok I will be posting boko nonsense there as well

I guess that to you muslims that atrocities of your fellow muslims are remote to that nonsense boko haram has been doing since 2011.

Also, may I remind you that this same ISIS enjoys tacit support by Northern muslims and have since entered alliance with boko haram.

Yeye
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by GBTYO: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ok nah don shift the thread go crime section?

Useless fools
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
GBTYO:

Ok I will be posting boko nonsense there as well

I guess that to you muslims that atrocities of your fellow muslims are remote to that nonsense boko haram has been doing since 2011.

Also, may I remind you that this same ISIS enjoys tacit support by Northern muslims and have since entered alliance with boko haram.

Yeye

GUY!!!
1st of all, i'm not a muslim and pls dont transfer your aggresion on me, biko.
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
lovat:
Those guys are not muslims, these are the real muslims Rawani, Rilwaney001, holatin, suwalid, uselessgoat and some other peaceful muslims whom are here and their names are not mentioned.

SO YOU BELIVED IT?

Are you mad How dare you insult the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in such a manner? Ooh I wish I can just get you right now and behead you. You are a bastard. May Allah wipe off your generation angry

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
GBTYO:

Kenyan Christian students killed by advocates of the religion of peace

Don't try to paint Islam in the wrong context. Those terrorist are not Muslims. We Muslims are peaceful and loving people.

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by LadyX(f): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wherever there is war or violence, women are always targeted and molested. Too bad
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by nwaanambra1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

Are you mad How dare you insult the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in such a manner? Ooh I wish I can just get you right now and behead you. You are a bastard. May Allah wipe off your generation angry

jesus! lordy! lordy! shocked shocked shocked

this is why i keep campaigning for the public viewing of islam section on NL! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
nwaanambra1:

jesus! lordy! lordy! shocked shocked shocked

this is why i keep campaigning for the public viewing of islam section on NL! undecided undecided

Embrace Islam so you can be saved
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by nwaanambra1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

Embrace Islam so you can be saved

useless[size=18pt]he[/size]goat! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by holatin(m): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
lovat:

SO YOU BELIVED IT?

I wount dignify you with a response today kid but when next you mention me,I will give you the orubebe treatment.
oya run along
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by GBTYO: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

Mohamed sucks c0cks every day in hell.

1 Like

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by olaboy001(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

Fool, did Allah told you to kill?
Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Chidonc(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
So who still want tell me islam is a religion of peace, janja weed religion, killing each other since 16BC...

1 Like

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by iyanbuko: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
What u fail to realize is that,these human killers are not human being,is just unfortunate that they are claiming to be Muslims. You don't have to be so angry to the extends of insulting a whole messenger of GOD.I hope you will seek for forgiveness for that.Prophet Muhammed has never told us to take a life and he emphasized respect for women alot. It is so unfair of you.

1 Like

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by bigname90(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
uselessgoat:

religion of peace indeed u have barely made 2 sentences n beheading has come into play. A goat will always be a goat even in sheep clothing. barbaric set of demons.

1 Like

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Islam is the real religion of peace... smh...

1 Like

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 15, 2015
your god only exists in you mind. how many times have you seen Allah? wipe off his generations really...smh...

uselessgoat:

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by babajero(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
iyanbuko:
What u fail to realize is that,these human killers are not human being,is just unfortunate that they are claiming to be Muslims. You don't have to be so angry to the extends of insulting a whole messenger of GOD.I hope you will seek for forgiveness for that.Prophet Muhammed has never told us to take a life and he emphasized respect for women alot. It is so unfair of you.
your prophet is opposite of everything you wrote

1 Like

Re: Women Gang R@ped In Public And Forced To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Religion of pieces

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Lord Flouts Prison Rules In UK,Shows Off His £3,000 Rolex(pics / OMG!!!!! Transgender Woman Beaten, Stripped And Head Shaved By Police In Brazil / This Pretty 17-year Old Girl Forcefully Raped a 19 Year Old Boy (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.