Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) (42190 Views)

Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atJg_wKrJmg

Over five years ago in 2010, Prophet T.B. Joshua revealed that a new political party would rise to challenge the ruling party within Nigeria. After the formation of the APC, a merger of several political parties within Nigeria, he further prophesied in January 2013 that this new party would bring the existing government ‘to its knees’, adding that disunity would be the major bane of the ruling party, the PDP.

On March 28th, General Muhammadu Buhari representing APC won a historic victory against incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan of the ruling party PDP.

How I wish PDP and GEJ in particular heed to this Prophecy, took advantage and avoid being embarrassed by the People's General. This man is truly the bomb. Shout out to you my Prophet wink By the way, I don't think we still need PDP in this country again. There should rise a better opposition.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by kodded(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
And what has tb Joshua. Prophecy about tommorow governorship poll ....... undecided ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nuezha(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
He's come again.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nuezha:
He's come again.

Yes o. He is my Prophet for life. So proud of him cheesy GEJ tried averting the prophecy with all his might but failed woefully. This is why the man of God called him to calm down and give up for the People's General while INEC were yet to round up collating the election results. Respect to Prophet TB Joshua!!!

[size=1pt]

@ Seun, lalasticlala

[/size]

22 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by adanduka: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
IF PDP WON, YOU WOULD BRING A PROPHECY TO THAT REGARD

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by efilefun(m): 4:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Well i dont have anything against all the prophets prophesying

But to be frank.. mere looking at the date (2010) you would know that prophecy was meant for 2011 elections and that of 2013 is something every real follower of politics was expecting since the letter war started btw OBJ and Jonathan and i am sure if the sweeping wasn't done this year another prophecy would have gone on air again

Also with the rate of miracle and stuffs being shown on TV i wonder why we still have lots of destitute loitering around Ikotun where the church is being situated.

Zubby77 should have alot of info to dish out on this... the real #ozoigbodu1

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by ggrin(f): 4:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by efilefun(m): 4:09am On Apr 13, 2015
CHANGE STARTS WITH US..
When someone in the car ahead of u throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" # ChangeNigeria
When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". ‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
At the point of entry either air or sea port, a custom or immigration official is trying to collect bribe. Shout Change. # Change Nigeria
A landlord that habitually increases a house rent. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any irregularities in the measurement of food items in the market or display of fake un-merchantablematerial in a supermarket or drug store. Shout Change. # ChangeNigeria
Any lecturer that is hell-bent to collect bribe either in cash or kind. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any public / private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout Change.# Change Nigeria#
When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria
When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria.
If you are in a bus and driver is driving like a mad man, shout "change!" #ChangeNigeria.
When somebody is trying to jump a queue either at the bank, fuel stations or ATM stands shout Change. ‪#‎change‬ Nigeria #
When Electricity official cut your light unjustly shout Change. # Change Nigeria#
If someone is answering a phone and lies about his location, shout change #
If you are a friend to a man who goes to meet another woman and deceives his wife that he is travelling on an official duty, whisper CHANGE!
When a fuel attendant wants to under dispense fuel into ur car remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria
LET'S CHANGE and watch our Country grow in Leaps

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by lonelydora: 4:09am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Ilekeh(f): 4:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Yeye.

"Man of God" or "Man of his own Pocket"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Teejayphillip(m): 4:11am On Apr 13, 2015
I waka pass... Abeg anoda topic jaare tongue

5 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by MrBasketball: 4:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Lies... He knew APC will surely win, stop deceiving yourself! undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Ilekeh(f): 4:13am On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

Yes o. He is my Prophet for life. So proud of him cheesy GEJ tried averting the prophecy with all his might but failed woefully. This is why the man of God called him to calm down and give up for the People's General while INEC were yet to round up collating the election results. Respect to Prophet TB Joshua!!!

[size=1pt]

@ Seun, lalasticlala

[/size]

It's so unfortunate that people like you still thinks like this in Naija.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by allisonluvsu(m): 4:13am On Apr 13, 2015
ok
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by truenorth: 4:16am On Apr 13, 2015
There would be another Video where he would have predicted PDPs Victory.

Whichever party won, he would then declare he had predicted it.

36 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by oyedun82(m): 4:16am On Apr 13, 2015
This archaic should have been brought to limelight b4 the election

4 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 4:17am On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

How I wish PDP and GEJ in particular heed to this Prophecy, took advantage and avoid being embarrassed by the People's General. This man is truly the bomb. Shout out to you my Prophet wink By the way, I don't think we still need PDP in this country again. There should rise a better opposition.
Story story story ......

16 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by ezeagu(m): 4:19am On Apr 13, 2015
He can't even talk properly.

2 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by steadyguy: 4:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Prophesy is supposed to before and event.

Why do they always show us his 'prophesies' after the event has occurred?

Na wa for oga T.B

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Chrisx1x(m): 4:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Tb is trully an asset to Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Timoleon(m): 4:22am On Apr 13, 2015
y'all neegggahs shud at least watch the video or ignore the thread totaly....its not compulsory everyone likes d man.

8 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by hotswagg12: 4:22am On Apr 13, 2015
Okay
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by emerged01(m): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2015
I'm his witness. I have heard of this video even before the merger of APC.

5 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Krestkross: 4:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Mtcheeeew if say the prophesie no work, him for say no be him give the prophesie
angry angry shocked[b][/b] said buhari.......

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by M4gunners: 4:27am On Apr 13, 2015
I prophesied that 2018 World Cup in Russia is going to be won by a non African Country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 4:32am On Apr 13, 2015
TB Joshua ko, HIV Moses ni

Even a dunce with a single-digit IQ could tell that all wouldn't be well with PDP. Not with the internal crises.

He would be seeing funny visions about but couldn't see the his church structure collapsing.

Physician, heal thyself. Luke 4:23

32 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by olawalebabs(m): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2015
We always get to hear about the prophesy after the event has occur.

6 Likes

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by bunmioguns(m): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2015
This one no concern me

Check this picture for your own good

cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by crackhouse(m): 4:39am On Apr 13, 2015
These niggas ain't real, they are good at editing videos and posting them online claiming they prophesied one shit or another after the stuff have happened.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.