Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,606 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? (955 Views)

Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? / Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? by omas6239(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
I don dey rub mind wit nairaland for 2 years n counting n i am yet 2 read abt a vacancy in delta state sad...... Area! What could be d possible reasons? Could it be dat companies in delta state don't recruit or they are not ICT compliant? Is it dat nairaland no send us or we must all relocate 2 Lagos? A heavy hrt need answers!
Re: Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? by Archmage(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
omas6239:
I don dey rub mind wit nairaland for 2 years n counting n i am yet 2 read abt a vacancy in delta state sad...... Area! What could be d possible reasons? Could it be dat companies in delta state don't recruit or they are not ICT compliant? Is it dat nairaland no send us or we must all relocate 2 Lagos? A heavy hrt need answers!
i am serving in delta, most of the keke riders(indigenes) are graduates. in other

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? by omas6239(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Are u saying there are no jobs in delta state?
Re: Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? by Mrbigman1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
My God bless u.
I was just thinking of writing an article about delta state den I saw this thing.

Am from Anambra but live and work in delta state, Warri to be precise.

Nothing is happening here in warri being the economic and industrial hub of the state.
The state is seriously living on past glory and pride Wnt allow them to travel and see.
Those who travels, wen dey re back, d environment Wnt allow it put back what he or she got back to her mother's land.

If I go to ibadan, u'd see food factories, toothpick factories and so on in other parts of western state and business thrives smoothly.

Go to the north. The re very good in farming and uterlizing dia farm produce in diversity.
Dey make cotton in looms, weave and artcrafts and a lot of beautiful thing in which when properly harnessed would bring about hug employment.

When u go to d east which is the economic and industry hub of the country, nothing, I mean nothing can not be produced dia no matter how local it is.
Production ranges from cell phones, shoes, clothes, heavy equipments and lightweights as well but may lack publications and when it gets out, the other world calls it made in Aba and it ends up in the retailer's shop.

Coming down to the Niger delta wia I have stayed for a while now, I have travelled all round d states, from delta to bayelsa and I am yet to get one tangible thing they re known for.
Surrounded by a large body of water, lots of talents and wasting.
Majority of the youths in delta state goes to polythecnics and obtain OND results and they room d street searching for jobs.

The invent of oil companies in the region made the youths lack a culture.
The experienced also dnt really care and it continues to recycle.

I wish they seat and re-think and make things work out for this region and have a base.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? by xristian19: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Drivers needed very urgent in warri delta state
Interested persons should contact jobconnect on 07017390511
Re: Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Delta state is even better than Edo state in terms of job vacancies
Re: Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? by omas6239(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmmm!
Re: Where Are The Jobs In Delta State? by trytim100(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't think there any state like Rivers in terms of job opportunity in Niger Delta.

(1) (Reply)

I Should Have Asked My Employers / I Need Your Candid Advice Urgently. / Tata Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.