Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. (5330 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Fact About The Killed Christian Preacher In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. by Arsewipemod: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016

SIMPLE, YOU ACT THE WAY YOU THINK. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR DICTATES.

YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON, YOU DON'T FOLLOW STEREOTYPES, OR THE NORM. YOU ARE A MASTER OF YOURSELF A SLAVE TO NO ONE.

THIS IS VERY CONTRADICTORY TO A RELIGIOUS FOLK AS THEY HAVE RULES AND THINGS THEY LIVE BY FROM THEIR HOLY BOOKS.
Broda Descartes, that is not what corgito ergo sum depicts. Haba! But I won't tell you because I will not argue with you. Just go and dust the book and references again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS / Can A Muslim Be The President Of The United States? / A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.