Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Which Way Is The Cat Going? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Way Is The Cat Going? (2950 Views)

Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? / Where Is The Cat In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Is The Cat Going? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Is this cat going up or down the stairs?

Re: Which Way Is The Cat Going? by write2obi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Down i think
Re: Which Way Is The Cat Going? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
write2obi:
Down i think
Down? I don't think so.
Re: Which Way Is The Cat Going? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
Cat is going up the stairs.
Re: Which Way Is The Cat Going? by buchi4action(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2015
The cat is going down
Re: Which Way Is The Cat Going? by luxanne(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2015
Hmm.

Aii, picturing how staircases are built while looking @ this pix, I'l say the cat is going up the stairs given the edges (dunno its technical name) of the stairs.
Re: Which Way Is The Cat Going? by MockinJay(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2015
The cat is actually going up the stairs. If you'd look closely, you can tell its left paw is already mounted on the same step as its other leg, which is slightly above, headed to the next step.

I say, without a doubt, this puSsy is going up the stairs!
Re: Which Way Is The Cat Going? by Soknown: 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
The cat is climbing the stairs. Looking at the background behind the cat, it looks more like a floor rather than a wall or any other structure which would be the case were the cat to be coming down the stairs.
Re: Which Way Is The Cat Going? by Nickymezor(f): 6:55pm On May 10, 2015
D cat is going up the stairs. ..its quite tricky tho...I even pictured myself @ spot/ angle

(1) (Reply)

Post Any Word That Can Follow The Wordafter The Word Above You / Abbreviations And Meanings. / Omitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.