Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Wallahi-sam!!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wallahi-sam!!! (12677 Views)

The Tree Tenants (sam) / Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / The Chronicles Of Corper Sam, the Ijebu corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Teebashy(f): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
harjibolar10:

You are welcome dearie. ..

But thronekid fit kill person oo, because of you

I av told him am not interested again.....so am freeeeeer
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
stuff46:
Sabon line sha.
Kk i knw d place
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nyc story u've got Princesssusan bt pls follow the instruction given to u by d big bosses nd miss Toykathy here it wud help alot, my fone acts dat way tu.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ciela:
Nyc story u've got Princesssusan bt pls follow the instruction given to u by d big bosses nd miss Toykathy here it wud help alot, my fone acts dat way tu.
Tnx ma‘am i will do my best
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by harjibolar10(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Teebashy:

I av told him am not interested again.....so am freeeeeer
Hunmmmm, so quick?

And I'm also free here ooo, but na my guy he be oo... So you are no go area for me
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by harjibolar10(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Princess.. . You gat a nice work doing here ooo

Oya, come update abeg
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
harjibolar10:
Princess.. . You gat a nice work doing here ooo

Oya, come update abeg
Bear with me, i need to put things in order first.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Teebashy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
harjibolar10:

Hunmmmm, so quick?

And I'm also free here ooo, but na my guy he be oo... So you are no go area for me
no problem #sobs#
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
‘How can the Doctor tells me that i‘m pregnant, how can that be possible?‘. That is how he has been talking to himself for the past two hours.

‘Hmmmm maybe it was the way i used to treat my wife that made God to punished me. Inna lilahi then i must seek her forgiveness to avoid further punishment‘.

He stood up looking so dejected, with his head bent low he walked sluggishly to his home like a prodigal son.

‘Salamu alaikum‘ Rabe said before raising the curtain of the sitting room.

‘Wa alaikum wasalam‘ Umma responded as she stood up to welcome him.

‘My lord i have been waiting for your arrival since the past four hours, i even put a call to your friend the Doctor which he told me that you ought to be at home. I was so worried thought something terrible has happened to you‘. Umma said while looking at her husband to ascertain her fears.

‘Hmmmm, he sighed
Umma na san na bata maki matukka amma dan Allah ki yafe ni‘

‘Umma i know i wronged you so much but please for the sake of God forgive me‘ He knelt down on his knees with tears in his eyes.

‘ Maigida me yafaru ne?‘ Umma asked shocked written all over her face.

‘I know i took advantaged of you in some many instances that i don‘t deserve your mercy, but please my dear wife don‘t let the wrath of God descend on me‘. He continued to plead with her.

‘My lord i beg of you in the name of your maker, tell me what went wrong with you. You are leaving me in the dark which is not supposed to be as thousands of thought are running in my mind‘. She ended her speech with a shaky voice

‘Umma the Lord wants to avenged for you making me................a laughing stock. What has never happened even in the qur‘an not to talk of my lineaged has happened to me. Umma i.......i am pregnant!‘. He blurted finding it difficult to believe himself.

‘Inna lilahi wa‘ina ilahi raji‘un‘! She exclaimed using her right palm to cover her mouth in shocked.
‘Alhaji! Ciki fa kace?‘
‘Alhaji! Did you say pregnant?‘ she asked.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by harjibolar10(m): 2:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Teebashy:

no problem #sobs#
Ah yaf die, thronekid see watin you cause for me oo

Okay, I'm always here ooo, and same as my real nigga
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by hassan85(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Susan weldon. Should i say some hw tiffanyj invited me here... Well am 4m d north too and stayd in kaduna 4 like 4yrs. So I think i understand ur story lines. Weldon for a starter, u are trying. But for mastering the act of writing, u stil need to improve more. Yes u improvd on ur last update compare to the first. Following til the end InshaAllah. Hey dont loose courage at any point.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hassan85, tnx 4 readn.
I appreciates ur encouraging words, i‘ll kip on tryn till i prove better by HIS grace.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Chaiii! nawa ooo! A pregnant man? dis is serious oooo
In short i dnt knw wat to say.

Princesssusan, U've got a nice story going on here, just dat u need sum improvements, Nd i'm sure u will soon be a professional wit d pple here correcting u. Thanks 4 d update, Keep it rolling.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Harriz(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
princesssusan:

‘Inna lilahi wa‘ina ilahi raji‘un‘! She exclaimed using her right palm to cover her mouth in shocked.
‘Alhaji! Ciki fa kace?‘
‘Alhaji! Did you say pregnant?‘ she asked.
Absolutely Yes!! Pregnant...

Chizoz, this is serious ooo, Alhaji Rabe, the first man to get pregnant, thats a record thou

Princess, continue jaree
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by harjibolar10(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ghen ghen
Alhaji Rabe don get belle, and thats for the record. .. Whats ummmah gonna be doing ooo

Keep em coming ma'am
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 1:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Harriz:

Absolutely Yes!! Pregnant...

Chizoz, this is serious ooo, Alhaji Rabe, the first man to get pregnant, thats a record thou

Princess, continue jaree
Hmmm that is how it is is o.
Tnk you dear.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2015
harjibolar10:
Ghen ghen
Alhaji Rabe don get belle, and thats for the record. .. Whats ummmah gonna be doing ooo

Keep em coming ma'am
Yea a world record,
If nah you wetin u go do?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 1:48am On Apr 17, 2015
adeh39:
Chaiii! nawa ooo! A pregnant man? dis is serious oooo
In short i dnt knw wat to say.

Princesssusan, U've got a nice story going on here, just dat u need sum improvements, Nd i'm sure u will soon be a professional wit d pple here correcting u. Thanks 4 d update, Keep it rolling.
Hahaha indeed even i myself, i‘m speechless.
Tnx sweet.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by harjibolar10(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
princesssusan:

Yea a world record,
If nah you wetin u go do?
Ah go turn mother in-law nooni or better still husband, so I go dey cater for ma wife(Rabe)

Oya continue
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
*********continuation***********

‘Oh God! I can‘t believe this is happening. A pregnant husband‘ Umma lamented.

‘Please my dear wife don‘t leave me, i need you more than ever‘ Rabe pleaded, still on his knees with tears in his eyes.

‘Hmmm‘ she sighed and went into a trance.

FLASH BACK

‘Umma, you have no option than to marry him. Your father and i made the choice for you, moreover we have already accept his money and there is no way we can pay him back‘Binta(Umma‘s mother)said.

‘Hmmm,but mother i have already told you that i don‘t love him, i‘m already in love with Sani what do i tell him?‘ She said.
‘Nonsense! Who is Sani? A son of nobody, the deed has already been done and there is no going back with Rabe your happiness and that of ours is assured.
Ever since this Sani started seeing you what has he bought for me?....nothing, but imagine how our lives have taken a new dimension just a month Rabe showed his likeness to you‘ Binta lamented. She went on to convinced her daughter to accept Rabe‘s proposal.
‘Mother, i have never loved any man the way i loved Sani and i don‘t think i will ever do‘Umma said.
‘Well let me tell you something is either Rabe or no one else, mtcheeeew‘ she hissed,stood up and left the room in annoyance.

‘Uwargida, yane? Ina zaton kin shawo kanta?‘ Shitu asked his wife.
Trans:“Woman, how is it, i hope you were able to convinced her“
“Mtcheeeew, dan Allah kyale wannan banzar yarinyar Allah ya nufe mu da samu amman dan taurin kai irin na yaran zamani tana bujire wa. Amma na gaya mata ko ta ki ko ta so dole ne ta aurai‘.
‘Mtcheeew, please leave this useless girl. God has provide for us but due to the strong head of children of nowadays she declined,but i told her whether she like it or not she must marry him“She said fuming with anger.
‘Such an ingrate! Well is left for her as i have already given him my words which i‘ll make sure it come to pass no matter what may come‘ He said.
**********************************‘Oh Allah come to my aid!‘she rolled on the mat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by harjibolar10(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2015
‘Nonsense! Who is Sani? A son of nobody, the deed has already been done and there is no going back with Rabe your happiness and that of ours is assured.
Ever since this Sani started seeing you what has he bought for me? ....nothing, but imagine how our lives have taken a new dimension just a month Rabe showed his likeness to you‘ Binta lamented.

@bol.ded; I wonder why some parents do talk like they have no sense. .. Sani is not good for her daughter because, he hasn't buy her anything since he has been dating her daughter, that bad and senseless mehn. And the one that has be3n buying her stuffs, happen to be the good one

That's where most parents always get it wrong, they wont allow their child to Mary who they love, just because of their selfish interest, God is watching you in 29D

So, ummmah married Rabe on the sense less bid of her parents, imagine! Now shes having a big problem there, where are they to share in it

Oya contunu jare hajia susan
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Darus05(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
princesssusan:
It‘s high time i invite my pple because this silent is killing me.
The invitees i‘m able to come across:
TiffanyJ, Divepen,D9ty7
JeffreyJamez(m),Jennimma,bookhy(f),Vonn(f),Jollyjoy(f),codedbabe(f),PrinceAdepoju,TemitopeDaniel(m),lopeoba(f),Ciela(f),Kingphilip(m),Calismart(m),Stuff46(m),jezuzboi,Thronekid,kizzykeziah,Candy,toykathy,Nelly21,MayorBlaze,Darus05,Flow1759,lorlaahlozz,Jigsawkiller,Just4yhu(f),ESIXLOVE,Kindablingzz.et JeffreyJamez(m),Jennimma,bookhy(f),Vonn(f),Jollyjoy(f),codedbabe(f),PrinceAdepoju,TemitopeDaniel(m),lopeoba(f),Ciela(f),Kingphilip(m),Calismart(m),Stuff46(m),jezuzboi,Thronekid,kizzykeziah,Candy,toykathy,Nelly21,MayorBlaze,Darus05,Flow1759,lorlaahlozz,Jigsawkiller,Just4yhu(f),ESIXLOVE,Kindablingzz.et cetera
Walk in wt my bread nd kunu.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=harjibolar10 post=32850066]
@bol.ded; I wonder why some parents do talk like they have no sense. .. Sani is not good for her daughter because, he hasn't buy her anything since he has been dating her daughter, that bad and senseless mehn. And the one that has be3n buying her stuffs, happen to be the good one

That's where most parents always get it wrong, they wont allow their child to Mary who they love, just because of their selfish interest, God is watching you in 29D

Hmm you have said it all alhaji bola.
Tnx 4 sticking around.........*kisses*
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Darus05:
Walk in wt my bread nd kunu.
U are welkum
I hope you will enjoy the tour cheesy
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by harjibolar10(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
princesssusan:

Hmm you have said it all alhaji bola.
Tnx 4 sticking around......... *kisses*

You welcome ma dear

@bol.ded; shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Darus05(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2015
princesssusan:

U are welkum
I hope you will enjoy the tour cheesy
I hope so,am still on page 1,i will catch up wt u soon. sa nu ko da aiki.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Naturehibrid(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Op u just brought back memories of my one year stay in gada lga in sokoto but these ur hausa don pass the lil ones i learnt. Btw nice story you have got here.
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Naturehibrid:
Op u just brought back memories of my one year stay in gada lga in sokoto but these ur hausa don pass the lil ones i learnt. Btw nice story you have got here.
Wow.
Hope we will be seeing much of you?
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by princesssusan(f): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
harjibolar10:

You welcome ma dear

@bol.ded; shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Lolz*winks*
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by harjibolar10(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
princesssusan:

Lolz*winks*
Oya, mak una come update oo
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by Naturehibrid(m): 5:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Susan dear we are hungry come and feed us o or 'or what' or we wait patienty btw ina jira ki
Re: Wallahi-sam!!! by TiffanyJ(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Prinsesssusan, I am sorry I came late, please do forgive me. After reading your story, I must say I remembered my stay in Katsina. You've got a very good storyline and I can see that D9ty7, Thronekid, Toykatthy and others had pointed out some errors. You've really improved but I will advice you to edit the ones you've previously written before D90 came. You have to differenciate your characters' speech and your naration. Its really really important.
What about description? Have you forgotten its importance in writing? How old is Umma? How old is Rabe? What is her complexion? Is she tall? Or short? Fat or slim? What does Rabe do for a living?
What about setting? In literaure, we have two types of setting. Namely; time and place. Where is your story set and what year is it? Describe Rabe's house. Is it a flat? Duplex or bungalow?
I observed that your work does not have chapters, can you please chapter your work?
You are doing great. I'm actually learning from this story. Oh! By the way, it reminds of one of iburo's film. I'm sure you know who Iburo was.
Finally, never you forget that determination today leads to success tomorrow. Keep doing the good work dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind / My First Car! / The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.