Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Poverty Is A Disease....... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Poverty Is A Disease....... (513 Views)

'dirty Electricity — Stealth Trigger Of Disease Epidemics And Lowered One Life / Treating Sickle Cell Disease With Gene Therapy / 17 Types Of Disease Can Be Detected From Breath Sample With A New Sensor Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is A Disease....... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Poverty is A Disease  

Who Else Wants To Learn How To Make Over N150,000 Monthly On Mini Importation Business?

If you want to learn how to do mini import and you get your Goods here in nigeria in 5 working or 10 working depend on you.. we teach you how u can make 250k per month....

one very important thing i want
tell you right now is that you
get serious this year.
i believe that this year is packed
full with lots of opportunities and
lots of blessings.
Here Is The Secret I Want To Reveal To You Right Now

With My Newly Discovered Secret, I Am Going To Take You  By Hand And Reveal To You All I Know About Importing Samsung Galaxy S4 For N14,000, Macbook Pro for N36,000, Blackberry Z10 For Less Than 15,000! Am equally Going to show you the cheapest best Way To Ship All Your Items Down Here in Nigeria For as Low as $4.50 Per Kg.

I will reveal The Asian trading company That Sell This Product at a dirt cheap price Mobile Phone accessories!

The Companies Website where they List out All their items! The Companies Direct Contact Number, The Companies partners in Nigeria Here! And All the tips and techniques and strategies i use in importing items From This company.

NOTE:-

I Am not talking about importing goods FromAliexpress.com And Alibaba.com

Am Not Talking about Importing fromDhgate.com

Am Not Taking a www.dx.com

Am Not Talking About ebay.com oramazon.com

Zero Your Mind Its Not even About Importing From From those Chinese website that don't even even sell branded products always moving around look for where to dump their fake Chiko Products

Am Talking About a Big and Established Asian Trading Company that sells High Quality Branded Products at a dirt cheap price.

With This Company, You Can Get.

Samsung Galaxy S4 For Just N14,000 And Resale the Same product for as high as N45,000 to N50,000 Here in Nigeria. This Is Pure Gold If You Don't Know.

This Company Sell Macbook Pro for as Low as 36,000 And you Can Resale This Product for As High As N75,000 To 100k

Page 2 of 2

Nokia Lumia Phone 710 For As Low A N11,000. You Don't need a prophet to tell you how fat Your Bank Account could grow if you venture into this business.

If you are doubting Me ask Konga And JumiaHow much profit the generate on a monthly Basis

Strange Right?

Don't worry Am Going to show You Some Life Picture From This Website to you can ascertain The Authenticity of what Am Talking About.

The Business
The secrets am about to share with you is the same secret used by konga and jumia to purchase most of the items they sell on their website.

Konga and jumia purchase most of the things they sell and even make 50% or more profit from each item they sell to you. You too can start your own business and even do better than konga and jumia. It All begins with the right information And this is exactly why am here Providing you with all the necessary information and will help you make good money this year.

Am going to show you a secret Asian trading company ready to give you their product for almost free. In fact am going to show your their website and provide you with a step by step instructional guideline on how you can import almost everything from this trading company. More on this as i go on.

Training Fee- #6500.00 non- negotiable 

You can Make deposit into this official Acct.
Bank Name: Gtb Bank
Acct Name: Odunowo Ademola Ayodele
Bank Num:0163856716

Bank Name: Access Bank
Acct Name: Odunowo Ademola Ayodele
Bank Num: 0692112243

After making payment Call me.. We tell u what to do next, if you do not make 500% of your training fee in 6 weeks, I will Refund your money with #2000 increase, not a Joke

Not a Must We see each other, will send you the training manual to your email, as far a u can read and write....

For More Detail 
Call/Whatsapp=> AdeTech:08061282565 /08180096109.
Pin-558ACDC9

(1) (Reply)

Study: Babies Born By C-section Have A Higher Risk Of Developing Health Issues / Sony May End Smartphone Business Next Year If It Doesn't Gain Profit / Please How Do I Track My I Pad And Lap Tops If Stolen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.