Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe (6625 Views)

Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Goodnews everyone, finally, Uc browser recently launched its desktop version. The UC for desktop comes in two versions. The General version and the indian version which is specially designed for india. the india version is preloaded with uc cricket add-on where users can access the latest cricket, news,features,scoresand so on.
ucweb-logo

The UC browser for pc also comes with cloud sync which allows users to synchronize bookmarks and tabs between the uc for mobile and pc. it also has high speed download, with pause and resume option which allows you to resume interrupted downloads without restarting.

Another good news Open-mouthed smile for chrome users is that the UC browser for pc supports all chrome extensions, which means you wouldn’t be missing anything if you are switching.
In addition UC Browser for PC also comes with a preloading feature that loads photos and links beforehand so users can open them instantly later on for non-stop browsing.

TO DOWNLOAD:
Just click on this linkhttp://pc.ucweb.com

and guess what, it is what am currently using to compose this post

SOURCE: http://www.niyonice.com/2015/04/finally-uc-browser-now-available-in.html

Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by maddman: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Great, Firefox still rocks the last time I checked
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
maddman:
Great, Firefox still rocks the last time I checked

Your opinion I believe smiley
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by dasdexter(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
downloaded d app, it might replace my official browser opera, nice ui, great download manager(but not as great as almighty idm), love it.
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
dasdexter:
downloaded d app, it might replace my official browser opera, nice ui, great download manager(but not as great as almighty idm), love it.
I love IDM when it comes to heavy download, very reliable
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Collinz2(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
I stil prefer my opera bt i wil download it to join my browsers collection.
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Collinz2:
I stil prefer my opera bt i wil download it to join my browsers collection.
give it shot bro, u may end up loving it.
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Collinz2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Niyonice:

give it shot bro, u may end up loving it.
i dnt care abt the ui all i need iz a smooth browsing experience, no seizing or hanging
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Collinz2:
i dnt care abt the ui all i need iz a smooth browsing experience, no seizing or hanging
Sure bro, haven't experience that yet though
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Collinz2(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Niyonice:

Sure bro, haven't experience that yet though
thats how they start e.g chrome and firefox
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Collinz2:
thats how they start e.g chrome and firefox
You right, but till today I still give credit to chrome and safari
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Collinz2(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Niyonice:

You right, but till today I still give credit to chrome and safari
chrome aint bad bt safari iz trash
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Stancity(m): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2015
I love what am seeing.... great browser.. cool UI. Op tanks for sharing. cool
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by NEROSKY(m): 1:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Nice will try it out moro
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by maddman: 4:37am On Apr 12, 2015
*Downloaded*

it's just like chrome
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Stancity:
I love what am seeing.... great browser.. cool UI. Op tanks for sharing. cool
You welcome
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 5:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Collinz2:
chrome aint bad bt safari iz trash
Safari? Are you judging from its UI or the whole built
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Collinz2(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2015
maddman:
*Downloaded*

it's just like chrome
jst like chrome
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Collinz2(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Niyonice:

Safari? Are you judging from its UI or the whole built
like i said b4 i dnt care abt the UI, taking from mx experience with it
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by NIKEDEEDS(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Finally, UC Browser Now Available In Desktop Version, Download And Enjoy The Spe by Niyonice(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Collinz2:
like i said b4 i dnt care abt the UI, taking from mx experience with it
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Evolve X And Evolve First Look: Price, Specs & More / Flashing & Decoding Of Phones! / Get 178mb On Airtel For Just 100naira(1 Week)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.