Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (97955 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by WildOne(f): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2015
So I did the cognitive test thingy in the wee hours of today. I didn't want any network wahala, hence my timing. And it went like a dream.

Now awaiting the next stage.

#SaiBATN

Hehehehehe.......

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Make Baba at the top bless our hustle. #saiBATMN
WildOne:
So I did the cognitive test thingy in the wee hours of today. I didn't want any network wahala, hence my timing. And it went like a dream.
#SaiBATN
Hehehehehe.......
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2015
WildOne:

#SaiBATN

Hehehehehe.......

Are you really wild? smileysmileysmiley

Just asking for the fun of it.... Best of luck.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by nikelviva: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Just finished my cultural questionnaire, how long does it take 2 get d result?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by nikelviva: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2015
WildOne:

#SaiBATN

Hehehehehe.......

Does it have time to take the text? am busy 2 take the cognitive test now.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2015
nikelviva:

Visit the website, log on, and check your application status. You will be informed if you passed or not. Abi una no no say BAT no de send regret e-mails.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2015
I assume that the system is kind of programmed such a way that you will get a response almost immediately after you've completed the "Culture Questionnaire", you will be prompted for the next stage. That is the system is looking out for certain things which I do not know too. Though, I got mine after two minutes of completing the first stage. No results expected. But...I'll advise...be expectant. Good luck.
nikelviva:
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Guys and ladies...you can monitor your progress using this link, when you're logged in, click on https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/statuscheck.aspx?SID=^pV_slp_rhc_2N9IIp1H888eQqYcn6hVjSQ7up8dcd6EqQdOogL2Bl/MfAKHApe7ZXaZ72h91 to view you "Job applications status". You may also click on https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/KASTGHost/ViewAssessments.aspx?q=^geieEyacqhiW64PUBon4G6HmHf8utuGXEJqVnmtIGa3UJJgcUfY4rVDreFQir4k_plus_SmSEh9FrwbhTdcJ0RrbFBypHx1tdAdFVSzT8/QauHocBfNyr4XRVXXb_plus_mY3QB/Q70vdrEp_plus_zLDH/G5TrPwL6Uzc5hSprB11ZJieWSzoTXZ4lQyGviCNnwM1pRPP1Myy3B9EZFGUs2UZZCk2j6ZVBDT4jDV6GZ2a0wXsYqCRyeSI= to check for pending assessments if you have any. Good luck!
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please...let's spread the news the moment anyone of us is called for the "phone interview" I wish all of us best luck.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by chuksmarvin(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abbeykord:
Please...let's spread the news the moment anyone of us is called for the "phone interview" I wish all of us best luck.
please is it key to be fluent in Hausa as posted in the advertorial?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bros...Fluency is key as advertised cos you will be posted to the Northern part and you will surely communicate with Hausa speaking clients as well as English. But if you are not fluent, I'll advise that you at least fine tune your Huasa language such that you will be able to respond to questions in Hausa when time comes just for you to scale through the stage. Best luck!.
chuksmarvin:

please is it key to be fluent in Hausa as posted in the advertorial?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by homosapien(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
please can anyone explain this," Reject Cm test" that what the HR status is showing.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Edokpia: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
homosapien:
please can anyone explain this," Reject Cm test" that what the HR status is showing.
. Likewise me ooo I can't understand abi na failure be that.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Edokpia:
. Likewise me ooo I can't understand abi na failure be that.

It means you failed the test. I will be sincere with you. BAT is a really tough place to get into. You strictly and sincerely have to know someone. I know of two persons working there using strong juju just to keep their job. It's no joke, because the life they live there seems unreal. They get paid well, and the training they get is out of this world. It is a world class organisation and those who are in will do anything for their own personal persons to be there. The tests were pretty easy, you just get the usual format style, after some mins, you see that your status has been rejected. But no reason will be sent as to why the tests were failed. It is a cold world we live in people, and some persons who work in that place will go to church, dance like never before, but they are the ones sending the rejection e-mails just for you and I not to work there.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
dadaic:

It means you failed the test. I will be sincere with you. BAT is a really tough place to get into. You strictly and sincerely have to know someone. I know of two persons working there using strong juju just to keep their job. It's no joke, because the life they live there seems unreal. They get paid well, and the training they get is out of this world. It is a world class organisation and those who are in will do anything for their own personal persons to be there. The tests were pretty easy, you just get the usual format style, after some mins, you see that your status has been rejected. But no reason will be sent as to why the tests were failed. It is a cold world we live in people, and some persons who work in that place will go to church, dance like never before, but they are the ones sending the rejection e-mails just for you and I not to work there.

With all due respect shut the f*ck up! Like all Multinationals checks and balances are steadily in place and recruitment and job appraisals are always on merit. Work harder next time and stop believing in conspiracy theories.

10 Likes

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
3doursdown:

With all due respect shut the f*ck up! Like all Multinationals checks and balances are steadily in place and recruitment and job appraisals are always on merit. Work harder next time and stop believing in conspiracy theories.

You make me laugh. Like all multinatio..... Nigerians have made that impossible, who controls it? Multinationals? Don't be ridiculous and face reality. MTN is ran by who? Multinationals? Do you know what goes on there? Microsoft here in our country is run by who? Dream on and think in your country we work with checks and balance, you make it sound like it can't be manipulated. I have seen all these work, if you like think its some conspiracy, I wish someday you will understand what I am talking about, mr shut da hell up.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
I've worked in two Multinationals and have previously undergone various stages of recruitment in several including this very BAT and MTN you speak about. But I can't help/blame you Sha, your self belief is already in tatters that your mind's playing tricks on you. Kpele.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
3doursdown:
I've worked in two Multinationals and have previously undergone various stages of recruitment in several including this very BAT and MTN you speak about. But I can't help/blame you Sha, your self belief is already in tatters that your mind's playing tricks on you. Kpele.

Lol.. Name the two. Why do companies ask this question "can you give us a name of a top official you know in this country", what does that have to do with the position I am vying for? I have worked with AstraZeneca, and they do such. If you do not give them a name, you do not get the job. You talk of companies you have worked with, please name them? NNPC who is supposed to be our country's own uses such methods. Mtn on the other hand is an in-house thingy. If your resumes are submitted yourself, you do not stand the chance of getting called for an interview. Young Man, the system has been tarnished by the so-likes of you, and the assholes who run the system. Tell people the truth and what to expect? Can you also explain why people would be sent a rejection message on their status if you have worked for BAT with no reason? Can you explain to me why I was sent a congratulaty message, and then later was sent a message that it was a mistake? Don't be a fool. Can you tell me why a friend of mine was sent a message while she was in the UK, someone who didn't do the assessment at BAT, and was given the job? Be there fooling yourself like you don't know what's happening in the country.. You have worked for the companies name the hr persons there and i will know you have worked there.. Modupe conducts interview at AstraZeneca, should I go on.. Don't tell me like you know what's happening.. I have been there, I see these things work. I know of someone who is job is just to delete resumes coming in at first bank. That is his job. You are there pipe dreaming. Even at IFC, the world bank group, headed by white men still is tarnished. A friend failed the tests, the white men even asked him what he was doing there, he studied zoology, with no experience, I mean zero experience. And they even clearly told him he can't work there, but lo' n behold, cos a top man at CBN does the stuff at IFC, he is there today. Don't be fooled young man. Name the companies you have worked for!! And I will tell you the hr personnel that conducted your interview. Mumu..

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by WildOne(f): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
dadaic:

Lol.. Name the two. Why do companies ask this question "can you give us a name of a top official you know in this country", what does that have to do with the position I am vying for? I have worked with AstraZeneca, and they do such. If you do not give them a name, you do not get the job. You talk of companies you have worked with, please name them? NNPC who is supposed to be our country's own uses such methods. Mtn on the other hand is an in-house thingy. If your resumes are submitted yourself, you do not stand the chance of getting called for an interview. Young Man, the system has been tarnished by the so-likes of you, and the assholes who run the system. Tell people the truth and what to expect? Can you also explain why people would be sent a rejection message on their status if you have worked for BAT with no reason? Can you explain to me why I was sent a congratulaty message, and then later was sent a message that it was a mistake? Don't be a fool. Can you tell me why a friend of mine was sent a message while she was in the UK, someone who didn't do the assessment at BAT, and was given the job? Be there fooling yourself like you don't know what's happening in the country.. You have worked for the companies name the hr persons there and i will know you have worked there.. Modupe conducts interview at AstraZeneca, should I go on.. Don't tell me like you know what's happening.. I have been there, I see these things work. I know of someone who is job is just to delete resumes coming in at first bank. That is his job. You are there pipe dreaming. Even at IFC, the world bank group, headed by white men still is tarnished. A friend failed the tests, the white men even asked him what he was doing there, he studied zoology, with no experience, I mean zero experience. And they even clearly told him he can't work there, but lo' n behold, cos a top man at CBN does the stuff at IFC, he is there today. Don't be fooled young man. Name the companies you have worked for!! And I will tell you the hr personnel that conducted your interview. Mumu..

Such mindless drivel.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by FESTAC101: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Exactly,very rubbish and inconsistent write-up.

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
abeg make una stop all this yabbings left and right. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Its left for us to accept or reject it. We all have different mindsets, goals and different ways of gettings things done. Dadaic is entitled to his opinions and air same in good faith...we as well have our choices to make either to continue striving for our goals, or just ignore it. I wish us best luck.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by jbaby4u: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2015
pls oo do you have any idea , if after doing the practice question i can log out to do it at a later time and is the cognitive test kinda tough?
Abbeykord:
abeg make una stop all this yabbings left and right. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Its left for us to accept or reject it. We all have different mindsets, goals and different ways of gettings things done. Dadaic is entitled to his opinions and air same in good faith...we as well have our choices to make either to continue striving for our goals, or just ignore it. I wish us best luck.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Yes you may click on "save and finish later". The questions are not tough...you only need to calm down completely, reason well before you respond to the questions. But...I'll advise that you answer the main questions after you had completed the practice questions. I clicked on save to finish later while doing mine...when I returned I barely spent 20mins to complete it but it recorded almost two hours for me. So learn from my experience....best luck!
jbaby4u:
pls oo do you have any idea , if after doing the practice question i can log out to do it at a later time and is the cognitive test kinda tough?
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by asonopepo: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2015
What does initial review means? My status is showing Initial Review after writing the cognitive test.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Abbeykord: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2015
I guess it means your/our application is currently been reviewed. I have the same "HR Status"
asonopepo:
What does initial review means? My status is showing Initial Review after writing the cognitive test.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by jbaby4u: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2015
thanks alot for the response. its appreciated . i will do mine tomorrow.
Abbeykord:
Yes you may click on "save and finish later". The questions are not tough...you only need to calm down completely, reason well before you respond to the questions. But...I'll advise that you answer the main questions after you had completed the practice questions. I clicked on save to finish later while doing mine...when I returned I barely spent 20mins to complete it but it recorded almost two hours for me. So learn from my experience....best luck!
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by ChelseaKings: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Guys you may also apply for their International Graduate Trainee positions ( Finance and Manufacturing). It's on now.
Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by jamanuka: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
This mindset won't get you anywhere Mr Dadaic...Such a pity our country has condemned people to think in such manner..

Pls this is a multinational...

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
jamanuka:
This mindset won't get you anywhere Mr Dadaic...Such a pity our country has condemned people to think in such manner..

Pls this is a multinational...

I have no reason to have such mindset, I have seen a lot in the Nigerian industry. Let's pray that none of you will go through what I have just said. And if anyone goes through it, please kindly share your story with us.

And please, only from the multinational companies.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by KINGTELLER: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
dadaic:

I have no reason to have such mindset, I have seen a lot in the Nigerian industry. Let's pray that none of you will go through what I have just said. And if anyone goes through it, please kindly share your story with us.

I partly agree with Dadaic, about shamble recruitment strategy adopted by some multi-national (which in my own opnion is masterminded by our Nigerian HR). I have actually worked in a mutinational firm where out of the 12 people that were recruited, 8 had internal referrer.

But that still doesn't mean there are no multinational that don't conduct free and fair recruitment e.g P&G

@Dadaic: At this stage of recruitment, I dont think there is need to cause applicant to lose hope, changes might have been set-in by the multinational companies to curtail this evil practise by our Nigeria HR personnel.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
dadaic:

bro, many peeps get into multinationals without connect or whatsoever. What you have put up there is uncalled for.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.