Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (140544 Views)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by vislabraye(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Yes oO!
After their leaders have robbed them blind, they'll ignorantly shift the blame to others and call them parasites; instead of holding the real culprits, their leaders, accountable.

See how Kwankwaso is transforming his state, Kano, with his relatively smaller allocation.

I wish Amaechi did same in Rivers State

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Brugo:

Sad. If you raise such issues to them they'll say "leave our governor... He is our son. It is our oyel. Wetin be your own."

Their mentality is just out of this world.

bayelsa receives the 4th highest state allocation but when i went there I could not find something to be proud of

17 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by seunfly: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kwakwaso is another achiever, the kwakwasoriya city he was building in 2012 is also beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Horlawale1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by harry509: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:
kano state
Here are a few pictures OF THE PROJECT THAT I TOOK A WHILE AGO AFTER IT HAD BEEN COMPLETED
APC is reali workn ooh. PDP need brain chck up ryte now. Bt wait a min ooh, y shud dem name d bridge afta OBJ? UmmmmmmM! Ok ooh.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by autchman144(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Is it longer than d marina flyover that almost encircles Lagos island?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by dejonathan(f): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
I really admire dis man....nice work governor kwankwaso

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by shigoslim(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kwankoso was once a products of PDP and he started the project under PDP commission later hour when he deflect APC. The project is still PDP project like it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Brugo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

bayelsa receives the 4th highest state allocation but when i went there i could not find something to be proud of
That's the president's state of origin o. Dickson is just ruling like a local chief. Sharing money.

8 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
shigoslim:
Kwankoso was once a products of PDP and he started the project under PDP commission later hour when he deflect APC. The project is still PDP project like it or leave it.

HE left PDP because the people there did not think like him, they only thought how to steal

14 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by juman(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
jieta:
Make obasanjo get out if them like make them name nigeria after am self nonsense

Abi. grin

Obasanjo is not a good person, he failed woefully as president.

Kudos to the governor. Hope the Flyover is not substandard one.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Brugo:

That's the president's state of origin o. Dickson is just ruling like a local chief. Sharing money.

seriously, I wonder why SS people haven't called their governors to order with the high amount of money the recieve they should all be like singapore

15 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
autchman144:
Is it longer than d marina flyover that almost encircles Lagos island?

Yes it is, when the project was first started it was billed as longest flyover in west africa. You can check online to confirm
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by bangalee1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bukola Saraki built the shortest fly-over bridge in west africa when he was governor of kwara state. He sold almost all the state owned properties to foreign investors converted the state owned shonga farm, kwara Mall, harmony diagnostic center, harmony holdings to his own personal properties.
APC might be a good party but recycled politicians like Saraki will not let the masses believe in them fully. The peoples eyes will soon be opened.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by saintandsinnerz: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are a fool. Ediot

APC states are working while ediots like you are hating
The way you dey carry APC matter for head eeh! I hope they provide you with a job so that you get busy with your life and stop ranting on the internet everytime

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Brugo:

What did the president do there as president?

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

DON'T MIND THE USELESS FISHERMAN, HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN THE STATE

Who's your father? Giving birth to a slow poke like you isn't any achievement at all!

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by bajeen(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Well done OP. But that longest bridge is named after after the governor i.e. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (RMK) Bridge. The shorter one on Ibrahim Taiwo Rd on ur way to Kantin Kwari is the one named after Obasanjo.Just for clarification though.

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=kayciano post=32569643]May ALMIGHTY GOD, punish T.A ORJI with a MONUMENTAL HORROR...

hey wont vote APC because it is an islamic party

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
shigoslim:
He found out that in pdp, people like him don't get relevance so he realized that he doesn't belong there.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Looks good
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Who's your father? Giving birth to a slow poke like you isn't any achievement at all!

THE TRUTH IS BITTER! I KNOW

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by kennydee05(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
zeennurei:

Nevertheless he can still be minister
Kwankwaso is one of the few Nigeria politicians I can vow for to deliver excellence.
Do u know that Kwankwaso as a Governor of Kano in 199-2003, he built a state university (Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil), he lost for his reelection in 2003 till 2011 before he later won in 2011 for his second term and during his second term he built another state University (Northwest University, Gida Ado Bayero).
I so much respect that man
Kwankwasiyya Amana!!!

15 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
bangalee1:
Bukola Saraki built the shortest fly-over bridge in west africa when he was governor of kwara state. He sold almost all the state owned properties to foreign investors converted the state owned shonga farm, kwara Mall, harmony diagnostic center, harmony holdings to his own personal properties.
APC might be a good party but recycled politicians like Saraki will not let the masses believe in them fully. The peoples eyes will soon be opened.
Mukhtar Ramalan Yero siezed a government property under construction and gave it to his father

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by basty: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akwa Ibom Governor to my foot. Upon his huge allocation. Can you compare his achievements to.Eng. Rabiu Kwankasho?

7 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Better than you who is a punishment given to your father

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Harunakoney(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wao, this is beautiful, how I wish such news should be posted everyday coz I don't get tired of reading them

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is a total PDP project any APC trying to claim holyghost fire
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
stanech:

then he should be made a minister asap
he is a senator -elect already..... maybe the senate president
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Brugo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

seriously, I wonder why SS people haven't called their governors to order with the high amount of money the recieve they should all be like singapore

People should be going there for vacation like dubai. Instead they only have a few multi - billionaires while others struggle through life.

5 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
basty:
Akwa Ibom Governor to my foot. Upon his huge allocation. Can you compare his achievements to.Eng. Rabiu Kwankasho?

SS states need to start calling their governors to order because they have so much potential with the money they get.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

THE TRUTH IS BITTER! I KNOW

Must the truth be conveyed with an insult? Google your dad's name! What comes up?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.