Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (140630 Views)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Locapito:
gej robot, thats whats gonna happen to u in life since u re in love with truckpusher tag unless, u change ur way of reasoning.
Abeg enter gutter - The highest you'll ever make in your life is to become my driver but unfortunately for you I drive myself.

Smell out of my face.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

stupidity hold no bounds
abo..ki shine mey shoe
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Sundaydare1: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I don't get why they honour OBJ so much

Why are we even like this? During his tenure nobody liked him except few people that eats from his pocket and now he's a semi god? Seriously, i don't get it!.

Imagine, dis beautiful bridge they suppose name after someone that has really done well for the state
Blind peoples may not know his worth, fire for his haters

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
We aren't going to strike it to stay alive - We'll bring the entire house down on all of you, dumbo......go figure

Truckpusher wants to be a suicide bomber

MASSOB Bomb Factory uncovered in Imo

Election Bomb Blasts in Anambra and Enugu

Boko Haram was not a northern problem afterall shocked.

9 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Gwammen(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kwankasiya is the man and truly a leader

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sundaydare1:
Blind peoples may not know his worth, fire for his haters
undecided

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by airsaylongcon: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against

So am I. All I'm saying is that if a similar structure was built in say Bayelsa the cost will be so prohibitive the rest of Nigeria will scream blue murder

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by macurly40(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dis is a big fat lie.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
abo..ki shine mey shoe

HERE IS SNAPSHOT OF ANAMBRA, I SUGGEST YOU GO AND QUESTION YOUR GOVERNOR IF YOU CAN SHINE HIS SHOE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Before Bayelsa and all the rest would burn Kano would have been overran by Boko Haram.

Go figure....

You think you can destroy the Niger Delta and have peace in your desert?....I laugh at your naivety.

Lol if the PDP is dead, Boko Haram is dead. The truth is none of your creek rats can survive desert warfare, not that it is an option. The North is for peace.

7 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
hydro electric power

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Lol the PDP is dead, Boko Haram is dead. The truth is none of your creek rats can survive desert warfare, not that it is an option. The North is for peace.
You don't need to fight the North ,The north itself has created a system that will fight it hands down.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
macurly40:
Dis is a big fat lie.

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Ogedo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
has dis project bn completed? Or we are just talking about picture. Though i praise d idea. Kwankwaso won d election under pdp concieved that project as a pdp gov. He couldnt hav done that within his few months in apc . So apc dare not kay claim of what rightfully is pdps
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ogedo:
has dis project bn completed? Or we are just talking about picture. Though i praise d idea. Kwankwaso won d election under pdp concieved that project as a pdp gov. He couldnt hav done that within his few months in apc . So apc dare not kay claim of what rightfully is pdps

THE PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
kano student in India for foreign scholarship

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by airsaylongcon: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Quit hypocrisy and hatred bro...

Ogun state was created in 1976 and Anambra state was created in 1991...do the mathematics of their age difference...

Can Ogun state stand and compete with a seeming young Anambra state in terms of infrastructure notwithstanding the economics of scale of Lagos and multiplier effects of higher institutions...and you're boasting here...

Anambra created in 1991? Anambra that was there since Ojukwu? Fear God o. Kano had Jigawa excised from it that doesn't mean Kano was created in 96

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
abo..ki shine mey shoe

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
graduation of 100 pilot student from university of jordan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by GreenCap: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
did Rochas build a single flyover in Owerri?
Ohakim wanted to build two!
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

HERE IS SNAPSHOT OF ANAMBRA, I SUGGEST YOU GO AND QUESTION YOUR GOVERNOR IF YOU CAN SHINE HIS SHOE
stale abo..ki shine my shoe,mai kwala be
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't need to fight the North ,The north itself has created a system that will fight it hands down.

Alright, whatever makes you feel better then smiley.

Just don't go out tomorrow to execute your murderous plans or you might be surprised. Parade has changed gear.

8 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
stale abo..ki shine my shoe,mai kwala be

Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
rodbel:

I'm very sure some form of government existed in those places before it was cut out for another state.
Anambra is not young bro. 1991 to 2015 is quite a long time to have massive infrastructures on ground to position the state for greatness. Anambra has got a lot of potential for greatness.
Get the logic bro. We should start holding our respective govts responsible.

Yes, there was a form of government under old Enugu state just like Ogun existed long before becoming its own state in 1976...Can you compare a man of 1976 to that of 1991...

If you sincerely want to hold your government accountable, you quit making excuse for them like you and many others are doing...

Anambra and other southeast criticise their governors more than anyone else hence the great development you see there unlike your folks who for myopic reasons protect there's and overhype them...

It is your people who defended men like aregbesola who share money here in Lagos, pay political officer holders and owe salaries of state workers while shifting all the blame to Jonathan... But at same time, he and his people are shifting blames on oil revenue via Jonathan; Anambra is increasing salary above minimum wage by 15% and paying them without qualms....

So if 1991-2015 is quite long for Anambra to get huge infrastructure on ground... what will you say about your state of Ogun of 1976-2015; should they still be complaining...hope you see your hypocrisy now cool
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Anambra created in 1991? Anambra that was there since Ojukwu? Fear God o. Kano had Jigawa excised from it that doesn't mean Kano was created in 96

grin grin grin
it hurts me when I see people like you, who aren't ashamed to showcase their ignorance and illiteracy... You scream unemployment; when most are even unemployable cool
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by TheFilmmaker: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
You mean this is Kano?

IDONBELIEVEIT!
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by nonjebose(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I don't get why they honour OBJ so much

Why are we even like this? During his tenure nobody liked him except few people that eats from his pocket and now he's a semi god? Seriously, i don't get it!.

Imagine, dis beautiful bridge they suppose name after someone that has really done well for the state
Point of correction, I know many people who liked his tenure, not necessarily his person. These are people who did not 'eat' from his hands. Kano state govt likes him,so be it

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Alright, whatever makes you feel better then smiley.

Just don't go out tomorrow to execute your murderous plans or you might be surprised. Parade has changed gear.
If you think that I would stoop so low to be whipped by your bunch of untrained soldiers ,then think again.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
kano sports institute

7 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
kano informatics kura

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
You mean this is Kano?

IDONBELIEVEIT!

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
on going expansion at zaria Road

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.