Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. (8419 Views)

CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by akpanikpe(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by macjive01: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

He explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

"An Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs like security and vigilante with locals, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos. "

Once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. As the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the Northerners are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

He went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2015/index.php/news/x38b2-lagos-awori-urges-yorubas-to-withdraw-.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by PointB: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin tongue cheesy grin
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Ihedioha2015: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yolloba fighting each other every day. Why can't these yollobas live and treat each like one.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by adeoladrg(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Princess042(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
OP You're so funny
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mtcheeeewww all this lagoon nonsense is not funny anymore. Since you ibo folks said you own lagos state, we will want you guys to prove your might tomorrow instead of disturbing everybody with your chest beating.

12 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by akpanikpe(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
oya na we are all ready.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by MrIncrediible(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Go and build skyscrapers on the South East rivers instead of fooling around trying to claim another man's land.

14 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by sosanova: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jimi Agbaje all the way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by idearito(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oya,FP straight!!!
Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by sagewonders(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Go and build skyscrapers on the South East rivers instead of fooling around trying to claim another man's land.

bad belle it's allowed

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Bola4mi(f): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Igbo people sha

6 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by otunbadan(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Have you ever bought land in your life before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by boladeen(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Igbo kwenu!!! Una no go learn at all. I dnt blame igbos claiming lagos as no man-s-land. I tot u guy have oil? y do u ppl wana kill ursef ontop water logged land?. Chai ibos don surfer no b small as lagos con b lik london for dia eyes. Even a booby human knws lagos was situated in South-west wch was knwn as typical yoruba territory.common geography dem no knw na dem dull pass for class. Finding ways to seduce lecturers with dia flat heads and yam legs. Mak naija divide and see weda una go carry lagos go onitcha. Instead mak dem sitdown dey sel dia okrika jeje dem dey fight ontop land weh ojukwu sef no call a no man's land

5 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
boladeen:
Igbo kwenu!!! Una no go learn at all. I dnt blame igbos claiming lagos as no man-s-land. I tot u guy have oil? y do u ppl wana kill ursef ontop water logged land?. Chai ibos don surfer no b small as lagos con b lik london for dia eyes. Even a booby human knws lagos was situated in South-west wch was knwn as typical yoruba territory.common geography dem no knw na dem dull pass for class. Finding ways to seduce lecturers with dia flat heads and yam legs. Mak naija divide and see weda una go carry lagos go onitcha. Instead mak dem sitdown dey sel dia okrika jeje dem dey fight ontop land weh ojukwu sef no call a no man'4 land
na u want divide d country, me sef no know y sm ppl just dae obsessed with Lagos, igbos and yorubas alike una no get state, every osun person want claim Lagos, even dz anambra folks una want die for lagos... my last bullet is even if any of u yorubas are hoping Nigeria wud divide one day u guys shud keep dreaming, me I know dat Nigeria is being programmed smhw to favour we Igbo's and northerners wen dat time comes u ppl wud beg for disintegration.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015. by Missy89(f): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Searching for the same development in the SE

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of The First University Graduate In The Nigerian Army- Emeka Ojukwu / Power Sector Loses N534b In 356 Days / Atiku Berates Tinubu For "Hypocritical Criticism Of APC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.