Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Joke Of The Day | - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day | (617 Views)

Joke Of The Day. / Nairalanders, What Will You Do? Must See @360jamng / Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day | by 360jamng(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls friend i need ur advice......... I told my dad 2day dat i won a scholarship 2 read medicine in UK, he was very happy dat he order my mum 2 slaughter 2 chicken 4 celebration and we popped champagne, before i knw he sold his car and collect loan without even telling me , he gave #200,000 as thanksgiving in church and he even divorced his second wife, now i' ve been thinking of how 2 tell him that it was April fool. Dont laugh alone, share it 2 others and make dem happy, happy new month.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Post: How To Trek And Get A Handshake From The President / Funny Experiences With Religious Fanatics In Nigeria / What Is Wrong With This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.