Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1257888 members, 1696109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 at 07:25 PM

Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig (8730 Views)

Make Money With Amazon And Clickbank With This Automatic Web Site Software. / Browse D Net Free With Fast Internet Connection, How 2 Open Us Bank Acct In 1day / How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by laubraco: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2009
i want to give out this ever hidden report on how to open a paypal account and verify it click bank account and USA bank account. i will listing 20 survey site you can start and make money Free data entry site i will equally be giving out how to launch info product within 24 hours. These are the secret of online income i want to help you make some money.

This product goes for only N2000
as against
5000 FOR USA BANK ACCOUNT
5000 FOR PAYPAL
5000 FOR CLICKBANK
AND 5000 FOR INFO PRODUCTS

= 20,000
BUT IAM GIVING ALL THESE FOR ONLY 2000
MY BONUS ARE

YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MY MENTORSHIP FOR 8 MONTHS
YOU CAN ATTEND MY WORKSHOPS
AND A FREE COPY OF THINK AND GROW RICH.
A FREE COPY OF WEBSITE CONVERSION SECRETS.

THESE MATERIALS COST AND MY SERVICE COST 45,000
BUT HAVE ALL FOR 2000

SECURE YOUR SLOT NOW

OCEANIC BANK
ACC NAME METU LAWRENCE
ACC NO 2340001011819
THEN TEXT ME ON LAWGIVEAWAY@YAHOO.COM
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by sherrif222: 6:57am On Jan 28, 2009
bro up till now ustill sell sell such information u are suppose to give it free of charge,
how do u help others to grow
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by yawatide(f): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sheriff, it's called capitalism. Of course, his success or failure depends on how you respond to it. He is making the process of getting you the info convenient and naturally, has to charge for it. Again, you are not compelled to buy the info. You can do the research for yourself wink
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by meetmua: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2009
men nawa for you, till nlow you still dey sell that knid of info, go see wetin your fellow samaritans are doing. STOP SELLING FISH! TEACH OTHERS TO CATCH FISH !!!
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by ztyle(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
Bros me sef tire, how naija go take better wen we wan dey sell vital info! embarassed
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by uyc(m): 1:27am On Jun 13, 2009
Guy, nawa oh. Pls help ur fellow nigerians with this paypal stuff. Pls let anybody that knows it contact me on nonso_au@yahoo.com or 08084868447
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by efuks: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2009
am not out to sell information about paypal and clickbank like others,what exactly do you want to know about paypal and click bank.I have proof s if u want to see .I can open the two types of account for you if you know what to do with them. Just contact me through my contact at the end of the post and i will help you ,but it will cost you money.i mean all expenses will be paid by you.

cheers
olayanjugto@yahoo.com

Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by U1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
What an info to give out for money, good luck to all the buyers o. grin

Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by wealthlift(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
PayPal opening and verification is free by me in my blog. Nairaland does not allow posting links, I wud have put it here. If you want it, simply text your email address and name to: 08039560064   and you'll have instanta
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by Don1011: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Wealthlift
THANKS man! Na ppo like u we want 4 dis country. Pls try to correct the phone number u gave us reach u. It is presently a 12 digit contact instead of the usual 11 digits.

Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by mumbasa: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
You can get this info @ www.priseconline.com
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by netdoctor: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2010
Hi everyone, I am a Nigerian and I live in the UK. If anyone is having a problem with paypal or any other online business transaction. You can use my paypal account based on commission and be rest assured that your money will be safe.So get paid your online transaction into my paypal account and receive your money delivered to you safely. contact me on 07964106035 or +44(0)2920330336 or you can email me netdoctor_11@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by trending83(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by netdoctor: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
Quickest and easiest way to make money online! Follow this link and you are guarantee to make money on autopilot and generate lots of traffic http://www.money.ws/mrnetdoctor

Thanks
www.easymoneydoctor.com

Email: netdoctor_11@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by vixar: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
The only PayPal Solution that has worked for me over time is from www.belsupport.com

They sell Already Verified PayPal Accounts for $60.

I purchased one from them early this year & I’m still using it here in Lagos. Its might be expensive but as a Nigerian its a permanent solution to all your online Payment requirements.

See attached screenshorts

Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by ttmasta: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.

Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by Jaynero: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2011
wats d use in opening an account with paypal when you know it can be blocked at any time? Why open an account in which you have to give a person all your details to open the account, isnt that risky? Instead of all this why not just open an account that as the same functions as paypal but may not be as popular as them? Why not try alertpay https://www.alertpay.com/?jWEC2wj1x8r7So%2bS%2fDduDg%3d%3d
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by Glorianee: 5:00pm On May 15, 2011
Well, i live in Nigeria and i somehow got a verified Paypal account. There is some lady who provides verified paypal account to non-listed countries like South Korea, Pakistan, etc. My friends too requested an account, we have been sending and receving money worldwide without any problems. You can mail her and see if she still provides this service, her id is suzye69@gmail.com.
Best of luck and keep up the good work!!
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by chihakeem(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
Why as it being this long in Nigeria we still talk about paypal account when it should have being a thing of the past, well i got myself a verified paypal account using a cybercafe for that matter.

All you need is look for a cybercafe with a fast enough server, hooh up your freedom server, search connection using the wizard setup, set your connection mode to "FTP".

Pick out the server which is from (Hongkong) change ur broswer settings to manual connection, with ur proxies at "localhost" ports "8080" then check sock 5.

but make sure you find ur self a business address in hongkong for your sing up aswell as your card billing address with liberty reserve and you are done owning your own PAYPAL.

Good-luck.
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by Hod1000(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2011
Nawa o, everything na 4 sale. One day somebody will want to sell us info on how and where to chop free Kulikuli, or where to get free toilet for Lagos where we can sh*t.

Anyway, dat na by d way shaa. For those that want to own a verified paypal account, go and buy d last week edition of Success Digest Extra, its in the centre spread of d paper.

But, mek una leave paypal so dat una go hav rest of mind. Maybe none of u hav read www.paypalsucks.com. If una read am, una go fear fear. Note dat paypal knw dat alot of us naija go wan to open acct wt dem tru bak window, is it tru bak door, Anyway, it doesnt real matter, bak na bak weda door or window. So bak 2wat i wz sayn, paypal wl jst kip quite and allow u open and verify it. They'll kip monitoring u untl u hav perhaps 2mch money in d acct and they visit ur acct wt sledge hammer.

Google for alternatve to paypal and u wl get. I respect u all.

www.makemoneyonlinenaija.blogspot.com
Re: Open Paypal $ Verify In Nigeria, Open Us Bank Account And Clickbank All In Nig by miskat: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
Get verified in paypal instantly from us ,  no waiting , also providing  matters only 5 min,  google topper and high ranking reliable service for virtual credit cards And usa virtual and real bank and e-currency cash out and exchange services , okpay Partner company  register LLC in USA and local service provider for Nigeria and worldwide.check out at http://www.verifypp.com
Registed company
Accepts LR , alertpay , okpay
instant service and live support .  Smiley
Paypal in nigeria is no longer night mare

(0) (1) (Reply)

Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! / Learn How To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria With As Low As N4,000. See Proofs / Ghana Lotto Winners Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.