Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] (3106 Views)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by jawbones(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is going to help a whole lot of guys out there. All tricks I'll be revealing to you here are written based on experience. This write-up talks about the different kinda ladies we have out there and how you can bring them to obey you as a guy no matter how hard or crazy the lady portrays herself.

Generally, ladies love guyz who are SMART (Not Cunning) and FULL OF HUMOR. And there are also some ladies wey no send you. All their own is: money for hand, back for ground.....we call them Olosho or Oshana. We can't take them out of the list, dem too be ladies na.

So my fellow niggas on street, lemme quickly share with you the tricks. NOTE that not all will work well for you, but am very sure one or two tricks will do something good for ya....wink.

1. BE A MONEY SPENDER:
This is the number ONE trick a guy can use to get any babe in this world. Itz FAST, RELIABLE and DEPENDABLE. Though, some ladies say MONEY do not freak them.....Taaaarrrr, iffahear?! Don't mind them ooooo, na lie. No babe will see MONEY and won't fall a victim, lool. You own a nice car and live in a good apartment....you can smile to the bank anytime and you ball hard and even go abroad on holidays....my brother, your girlfriend's friends will want to have a taste of you. Wetin MONEY no fit do? I never see.
So, if you've gat this KUDI and there's this girl you wan chyke....flash her some cash and give her some very good and romantic treats....na she go dey beg you to invite am come sleep your house.
And if you discover she's still not MOVED, try any of these other tricks on her....some babes' head dey STRONG sometimes.

2. BE A BRAND BUILDER:
Serious Minded Ladies easily get interested in a guy who shows interest in their dream and future. You meet her somewhere and you guyz got talking, you realized she loves fashion and she's got a great body for modelling.....you don't have to talk too much, you just suggest ways through which she can make money or be a better person doing what she likes. Mind you, she might be aware of these things, you still must be SMART ENOUGH to get her CONVINCED that with YOU in HER life, you'll make a GREAT IMPACT.
If you've gat the connection to help her build a brand, go ahead and help her achieve her dreams. But please make sure you're investing right. And if you find out she might not do normal for you at the end of it all, do not discard her immediately, but be WISE....keep her, she might ONE DAY consider YOU.

3. BE A PROBLEM SOLVER:
I'm yet to find a lady who does not have one problem or the other which she needs someone to confide in and help solve for her. It might necessarily not be in monetary terms. This goes in line with the NUMBER TWO TRICK. You've been eyeing her in class but you don't know the right way to approach her because she's the quiet type and does not jump around like the other girls.....study her closely, she'd one day be in trouble.....be QUICK ENOUGH to provide solution.
Just try your BEST to look like a PROBLEM SOLVER and not a PROBLEM MAKER.....so, don't bug her too much. Make her see you're only interested in her HAPPINESS. Go extra miles for her but don't goo too far to the extent she would start using you as MUGU. Some girls are so crazy that they'll just turn you to either ATM Machine or HOUSE BOY.
Control your level sharp sharp and hit the nail on its head whenever the chance shows up. She sef for don dey like you before you open up.

4. BE THAT CARING TOASTER:
Which girl does not want to be pampered? They love anything that will make them blush. So, give it to them 100%. Compliment her when she wears a nice dress. Check up on her more frequently by PINGING, CALLING, TEXTING and DROPPING by at her place once in a while.
Be her friend when she's bored. Be available for her whenever she needs someone to talk to. Don't stalk her but follow her closely.
Unfortunately, you may easily lose a girl using this trick, if care is not taken. Because while you are being caring as a brother, one nigga is being caring as a wanna-be boyfriend. So, you gatz be SMART or else, you go just faint the day she tells you; "I only love you as a brother".
What dha f*ck?!!! Love me as a brother ke? God punish her.......hahahaha.

5. BE THE MUGU:
Yes! This is exclusively for the hardest babe, those babes wey no get time for guys at all. The best way to catch them is JOIN THEM. If she's a Sister in church, be a brother in the same church. This trick is TESTED and CONFIRMED.
My friend happened to love a Churchy type babe sometimes ago. She was damn cute and had the body of a goddess but she'd never give a man one minute out of her time to say anything funny to her.
My friend used this trick to get her pant down; He became a brother in her church and even joined the Drama Department and as a matter of truth he acted as Jesus Christ in of their playlets. Lemme shock you; this my friend is a nigga who kush, drink and ball a lot. But he put all of these aside including his bad friends throughout the time he was using this trick. You just have to be too smart. Though, it takes a long period and process to achieve this, you just have to stay strong till the nite you make her scream and beg you for more.

So, as I've helped you guys with these tricks.....when used and enjoying the result, remember to come settle a nigga *smile*. Keep and Enjoy Flirting! *wink*

I'm The Charming Humble Nice Guy;
The Online Thug;
Omo Ita Internet. *open teeth*

Ff me on twitter - @TheCHNGBlog
BB Pin - 531A31FD

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
vhis crap again?!?!??
pls, tell us something new.

1 Like

Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by skylane: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice write up,me self don tire naija babes,shakara too much,talk to dem 4 road dem go behave as if u are a mad man talking
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by NairalandPolice1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
#CRAP

No offence
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
jawbones:
This is going to help a whole lot of guys out there. All tricks I'll be revealing to you here are written based on experience. This write-up talks about the different kinda ladies we have out there and how you can bring them to obey you as a guy no matter how hard or crazy the lady portrays herself.

Generally, ladies love guyz who are SMART (Not Cunning) and FULL OF HUMOR. And there are also some ladies wey no send you. All their own is: money for hand, back for ground.....we call them Olosho or Oshana. We can't take them out of the list, dem too be ladies na.

So my fellow niggas on street, lemme quickly share with you the tricks. NOTE that not all will work well for you, but am very sure one or two tricks will do something good for ya....wink.

1. BE A MONEY SPENDER:
This is the number ONE trick a guy can use to get any babe in this world. Itz FAST, RELIABLE and DEPENDABLE. Though, some ladies say MONEY do not freak them.....Taaaarrrr, iffahear?! Don't mind them ooooo, na lie. No babe will see MONEY and won't fall a victim, lool. You own a nice car and live in a good apartment....you can smile to the bank anytime and you ball hard and even go abroad on holidays....my brother, your girlfriend's friends will want to have a taste of you. Wetin MONEY no fit do? I never see.
So, if you've gat this KUDI and there's this girl you wan chyke....flash her some cash and give her some very good and romantic treats....na she go dey beg you to invite am come sleep your house.
And if you discover she's still not MOVED, try any of these other tricks on her....some babes' head dey STRONG sometimes.

2. BE A BRAND BUILDER:
Serious Minded Ladies easily get interested in a guy who shows interest in their dream and future. You meet her somewhere and you guyz got talking, you realized she loves fashion and she's got a great body for modelling.....you don't have to talk too much, you just suggest ways through which she can make money or be a better person doing what she likes. Mind you, she might be aware of these things, you still must be SMART ENOUGH to get her CONVINCED that with YOU in HER life, you'll make a GREAT IMPACT.
If you've gat the connection to help her build a brand, go ahead and help her achieve her dreams. But please make sure you're investing right. And if you find out she might not do normal for you at the end of it all, do not discard her immediately, but be WISE....keep her, she might ONE DAY consider YOU.

3. BE A PROBLEM SOLVER:
I'm yet to find a lady who does not have one problem or the other which she needs someone to confide in and help solve for her. It might necessarily not be in monetary terms. This goes in line with the NUMBER TWO TRICK. You've been eyeing her in class but you don't know the right way to approach her because she's the quiet type and does not jump around like the other girls.....study her closely, she'd one day be in trouble.....be QUICK ENOUGH to provide solution.
Just try your BEST to look like a PROBLEM SOLVER and not a PROBLEM MAKER.....so, don't bug her too much. Make her see you're only interested in her HAPPINESS. Go extra miles for her but don't goo too far to the extent she would start using you as MUGU. Some girls are so crazy that they'll just turn you to either ATM Machine or HOUSE BOY.
Control your level sharp sharp and hit the nail on its head whenever the chance shows up. She sef for don dey like you before you open up.

Which girl does not want to be pampered? They love anything that will make them blush. So, give it to them 100%. Compliment her when she wears a nice dress. Check up on her more frequently by PINGING, CALLING, TEXTING and DROPPING by at her place once in a while.
Be her friend when she's bored. Be available for her whenever she needs someone to talk to. Don't stalk her but follow her closely.
Unfortunately, you may easily lose a girl using this trick, if care is not taken. Because while you are being caring as a brother, one nigga is being caring as a wanna-be boyfriend. So, you gatz be SMART or else, you go just faint the day she tells you; "I only love you as a brother".

5. BE THE MUGU:
Yes! This is exclusively for the hardest babe, those babes wey no get time for guys at all. The best way to catch them is JOIN THEM. If she's a Sister in church, be a brother in the same church. This trick is TESTED and CONFIRMED.
My friend happened to love a Churchy type babe sometimes ago. She was damn cute and had the body of a goddess but she'd never give a man one minute out of her time to say anything funny to her.
My friend used this trick to get her pant down; He became a brother in her church and even joined the Drama Department and as a matter of truth he acted as Jesus Christ in of their playlets. Lemme shock you; this my friend is a nigga who kush, drink and ball a lot. But he put all of these aside including his bad friends throughout the time he was using this trick. You just have to be too smart. Though, it takes a long period and process to achieve this, you just have to stay strong till the nite you make her scream and beg you for more.

So, as I've helped you guys with these tricks.....when used and enjoying the result, remember to come settle a nigga *smile*. Keep and Enjoy Flirting! *wink*

The Online Thug;

BB Pin - 531A31FD

Thanks and God bless.
I sent u a rqsst on bbm
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by jamex93(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bros!
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by countsparrow: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Summarize in 3 lines...
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by daveP(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2015
ROTFLMAO @ he acted Jesus!!!
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by bollyd(m): 1:51am On Apr 11, 2015
jawbones:

1. BE A MONEY SPENDER:

2. BE A BRAND BUILDER:

3. BE A PROBLEM SOLVER:

So wah abh d oloshos # dem too nid doz tricks? Huh
5. BE THE MUGU:

The Online Thug;

BB Pin - 531A31FD

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by diamondpaul(m): 4:28am On Apr 11, 2015
This will ruin one's reputaion... Nd destroy one abitliy to be a man when he ought to be.beside a woman.
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by Good182: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2015
nice, but...
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2015
countsparrow:
Summarize in 3 lines...

I'll do it in 3 words:

Lie

Cheat

&

Deceive

angry
Re: Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] by icekream(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Can't you remove number 1?

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Share Everything Including Bf (photos) / My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! / See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.