Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" (9284 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Pls Help! He Mistakenly Had Sex With his Hot Cousin And Now She’s Preg For Him / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Input(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
...just thinking

What will be your reaction ladies
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by tayoxx(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
na only comment I con read o
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by seunlayi(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Input:
...just thinking

[/b][b]that will be an error

put wait, put what in what?

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by CircleOfWilis: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Input:
...just thinking

Which hole?
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by valdes00(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
CircleOfWilis:

Which hole?
pot-hole
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by ifex370(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
rabbit hole
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Input(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
CircleOfWilis:

Which hole?
pocket 6
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by menix(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oga u mean button hole abii cufflin hole...

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by troy20(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
even better
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by jamex93(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
She go shout

Sim card not properly slotted

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by ademega(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
End time thinking ,....
Hell fire conductor

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by 2dice(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Am just too young for all this..
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Fulaboy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
The ladies are not commenting undecided
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by countsparrow: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Heheheheheh...

Den u have a sh#t stained blokos

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
You play pool too? That's super cool.
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
countsparrow:
Heheheheheh...

expert talking :DDDD

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by countsparrow: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
gofyourself:

expert talking :DDDD
shocked shocked shocked

Neva tried it, but I have a feeling it will be nice... grin grin grin

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by DAIL(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
countsparrow:
Heheheheheh...

grin grin some pple only exist on only NL , u dont find them anywhere only here...and u are one of those...ghost

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Nimblemind(m): 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wrong hole?
No hole is wrong, you know?

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Hole na hole sha, though the other at the backside will need more lubrication

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by sam121(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Countsparrow.....! U'r very nasty....lolssssss
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by sleeknick: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Well, it depends on the depth of the hole. If its something expensive or valuable and the hole is a very deep hole for example a well, we can use a ladder or tie somebody with a rope around the waist then the person goes inside the hole and remove the thing... But if its a small narrow hole and the object is metal, we can use a magnet to try and remove it but if its oda type of material we can use a suction machine to suck it out.... I hope thos helps. @op

.....meanwhile

(b) na who comot my slippers from my dormot..? (b)

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Sorry but if it goes up into that hole, he wanted it to go in there. There would be no mistake, considering the force it takes to try getting it up there grin

...nl never fails to entertain grin

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by yemstok(m): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
borehole?
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by irishCream: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2015
I go just give am back hand from under sad

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by wunmi590(m): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2015
Sprinkles this land with Holy water and run out of thread grin

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2015
irishCream:
I go just give am back hand from under sad
From under? On his balls? He couldn't strangle you to death!

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by modskiller(m): 3:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Choi, see bad people dey corrupt me. All I have to say now is thab #BabaNowThatYouAreHereTellSeunToRemoveThisSectionOfNairaland. angry
Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by meimoks(f): 5:21am On Apr 11, 2015
What is he looking for in the other whole? That's deliberate not mistake

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2015
The intellectual condition of this generation is worse than I thought.

Re: What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" by ignis: 5:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Op, you must be suffering from brain aliment.

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD / [must See Photos] See The Hot Curvy Lady Drake Was Spotted With On A Date / I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee