Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) (64388 Views)

Hilarious Photo! See What Moses Caused By Dividing The Sea / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividng The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (in Pictures) / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OneNaira6: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pamcrest:
I'm not Igbo but can I cross too? grin

It's a good thing that ndigbo is laughing over the unfortunate statement rather than rioting. Thank God for small mercies
My humble submission

You can join anytime you want. It's a lagoon party thrown by oba akiolu. Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lindseyrd:

Stupid progressives.Our niceness is being turned into weakness.I am sure they can't do the same in Kano or Kaduna with all their populations over there.We are just not the same with them.They have turned there place into PDP and we are progressive by nature.I am sure this would be an eye opener for the Yorubas.This is what you get for being hospitable.
was kano or Kaduna once a capital of Nigeria? , get sense una no want get,,, after d Nigerian govt has developed Lagos sm ediots come and are claiming it as theirs, how many igbos have u seen dragging post in ekiti, osun Ondo or even d southwest capital oyo?

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OneNaira6: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
edgeproduk:
Hmmm,yeeboos you guys are taking this too far.Make sure JK wins if not...your chances in lagos just got slimmer.This is how yeeboos always behave when they get to other peoples land,they tried this some times ago in Warri but we gave them the shock of their lives burning down their shops they had no were to go and they started begging...They are the most ethnically bigotted tribe in Nigeria and also the most politically irrelivand sets in Nigeria always trying to prove that they belong main while they are very political unstable and reckless, that is why the only time they had the opportunity of been the senate leader a lot of drammers unfolded such as two times impeachment of their leaders as the senate president.Even if JK wins your mistery just started.
Anyone that try to insult me ends up just confirming what I wrote,hmmmm I am edge and I say So...

See a yoruba forming warri. When did igbo ever claim warri? last I checked na you yoruba trying to steal warri from Urhobos. Bunch of thieves. Also when, what date and time did they born igbo stores in warri? Oya answer

Mind you, I'm from delta and I can verify everything you going to say with a phone call.

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OneNaira6: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
elopee3000:
I hope there is stock fish inside lagoon I trrust igbo people nothing they fear them if na yoruba people emir of ilorin tell this dem go begin dey cry like oladipo diya

Lmfaooo. Hahaha. grin
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Who are the us?
See this foolish bigot from a remote village called Ifon in Ondo state claiming Lagos.

Bia shut up your mouth there.
gud am from ijebu in ogun state.am nt claiming lagosian though I stay in lagos...but lagos na south west...se u mad ni?
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OneNaira6: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
soonest:
grin lwkmd! Why this joke dey pain some persons beats my imagination. Easy with d hatred b4 you develop high.
Nku kwa Onye obula si na igbo amandi.

When igbos were angry, they cried.
When igbos turned it into joke and laughing, they are still crying.

They don't know what they want. That just want to be bunch of tribalistic cry babies. Allow them to cry and give them pacifier

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Defcon1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tinubu started all this problem, by starting to appoint them into his cabinet as commissioners. See now, they think they're stronger and are wrestling for positions with the indigenes.
For starters, Jimi Agbaje is not lgbo
Secondly, the positions occupied by lgbos, as you alluded to, were never forcefully taken by the lgbos.
The lgbos occupying said positions were either appointed, as you mentioned, or duly elected.
So what's the fuss??
If the natives don't like that trend, they should vote them out, simple.
I am sure that the Lagos lgbos that won seats in the house of representatives were voted for by some of the natives which helped them win.
So maybe from the next dispensation the natives should stop voting or appointing lgbos to political offices if that makes them feel better or less threatened.
l am just tired of this needless bickering.

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Defcon1:

For starters, Jimi Agbaje is not lgbo
Secondly, the positions occupied by lgbos, as you alluded to, were never forcefully taken by the lgbos.
The lgbos occupying said positions were either appointed, as you mentioned, or duly elected.
So what's the fuss??
If the natives don't like that trend, they should vote them out, simple.
I am sure that the Lagos lgbos that won seats in the house of representatives were voted for by some of the natives which helped them win.
So maybe from the next dispensation the natives should stop voting or appointing lgbos to political offices if that makes them feel better or less threatened.
l am just tired of this needless bickering.
There has never been a problem except when the settlers view their win as triumph over the natives. It shouldn't be viewed as such, as you said even natives might have helped in their success.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by 2ruink(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Don't worry, if we frustrate him further, he will sure copy from Awolowo....rat poison all the way grin grin
Okeikpu:
That mumu oba Akiole neva die yet Chimpan-zee of a man ⊙︿⊙

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by wtfCode: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
ibedun:
Igbo people need deliverance! And I am not even kidding...
u're d one that needs deliverance...stop hating and u will be totally ok.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by wtfCode: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
softysparky:
Hahahhahahhahahahahhaha nwanne kaodibazia na Lagoon ooo.

Free bleeping things in the lagoon.
omg! buhahahahahahaha...nne ka m tuo down ka anyi luo there.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
wtfCode:

omg! buhahahahahahaha...nne ka m tuo down ka anyi luo there.
Udo ma ogodo nwanna.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by wtfCode: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
softysparky:

Udo ma ogodo nwanna.
nne igbala m ara o.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

See a yoruba forming warri. When did igbo ever claim warri? last I checked na you yoruba trying to steal warri from Urhobos. Bunch of thieves. Also when, what date and time did they born igbo stores in warri? Oya answer

Mind you, I'm from delta and I can verify everything you going to say with a phone call.
Oya pick your phone and ask...Ask whether there was any period in time that Uwvie people had problem with yeeboos and burnt their shop in effurun area...
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by tiwasiaife(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tinubu started all this problem, by starting to appoint them into his cabinet as commissioners. See now, they think they're stronger and are wrestling for positions with the indigenes.
come to Enugu the governor appointed three Yoruba's as his SPA, SSA and SA a state that has GDP from Yorubas at 0.0005%. you are a bigot

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OneNaira6: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
edgeproduk:

Oya pick your phone and ask...Ask whether there was any period in time that Uwvie people had problem with yeeboos and burnt their shop in effurun area...

I asked you to give me the year, month so you can't give those dates. Mind you. I left Nigeria in year 2001 and visit Nigeria every single year, speak to my family every day and yet through out my years in Nigeria, visiting Nigeria and speaking to my family members yet not one of your story ever come up.

Infact let's include this, provide an article about this said subject. If it truly happened, a news media would have carried.

Yoruba f2king m0nkey. Bunch of cowards always dragging other people into their sh1t. *spits on your face*. Worthless Yorba coward

Dumb buf00n not realizing majority of igbo or about other ethic group loss in warri is usual out of the ethic clashes b/w Itsekiri and ijaw and never anything tribal. Worthless pathetic tribe always rewritten sh1t. *spits on una face again**

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
tiwasiaife:

come to Enugu the governor appointed three Yoruba's as his SPA, SSA and SA a state that has GDP from Yorubas at 0.0005%. you are a bigot
These ones you find in almost all states.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by okeyscrib(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
edgeproduk:
Hmmm,yeeboos you guys are taking this too far.Make sure JK wins if not...your chances in lagos just got slimmer.This is how yeeboos always behave when they get to other peoples land,they tried this some times ago in Warri but we gave them the shock of their lives burning down their shops they had no were to go and they started begging...They are the most ethnically bigotted tribe in Nigeria and also the most politically irrelivand sets in Nigeria always trying to prove that they belong main while they are very political unstable and reckless, that is why the only time they had the opportunity of been the senate leader a lot of drammers unfolded such as two times impeachment of their leaders as the senate president.Even if JK wins your mistery just started.
Anyone that try to insult me ends up just confirming what I wrote,hmmmm I am edge and I say So...

You are just a goat

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
"ka Odibazia Na lagoon"

My ribs grin grin grin
Gosh
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

When igbos were angry, they cried.
When igbos turned it into joke and laughing, they are still crying.

They don't know what they want. That just want to be bunch of tribalistic cry babies. Allow them to cry and give them pacifier

i cant give beef cos i dnt knw hw to, but am happy wen i see post like dis....IGBO KWENU!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
There are three group of people in dis thread...
#The Haters#
#The Fun Havers#
#The Comment Readers#

#DAT IGBO BOY#

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
There are three group of people in dis thread...
#The Haters#
#The Fun Havers#
#The Comment Readers#

#DAT IGBO BOY# angry
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
mcchaka:

i cant give beef cos i dnt knw hw to, but am happy wen i see post like dis....IGBO KWENU!!!!
do u want to learn how to.. smiley smiley...
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
edgeproduk:

because of disagreement over environmental sanitation u come here and say Igbo's want to dominate u, may it be so IJN, and as u continue to hate igbos may they always go before u and ur generation...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
do u want to learn how to.. smiley smiley...

....okay na...teach me
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
mcchaka:

....okay na...teach me
it's easy just make sure u watch night of a thousand laughs alot...lol

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by asadike(f): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Okeikpu:
Asa m nwa (*^3^)/~♡
eh, nwoke di bad, ke kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by asadike(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
phantonce:

like the skycrapper in onitsha or aba? mtcheeew.
u guys av taking this joke too far.
yes, like d sky scrapper in aba and onitsha. Now, go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
asadike:
eh, nwoke di bad, ke kwanu?
Udo my dear! So so oyi k'anyi naya 4now.....Kedu ka osi ada na be anyi (〜^∇^)〜
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
lygn19:
because of disagreement over environmental sanitation u come here and say Igbo's want to dominate u, may it be so IJN, and as u continue to hate igbos may they always go before u and ur generation...Amen.
Mumu sharap there...
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

I asked you to give me the year, month so you can't give those dates. Mind you. I left Nigeria in year 2001 and visit Nigeria every single year, speak to my family every day and yet through out my years in Nigeria, visiting Nigeria and speaking to my family members yet not one of your story ever come up.

Infact let's include this, provide an article about this said subject. If it truly happened, a news media would have carried.

Yoruba f2king m0nkey. Bunch of cowards always dragging other people into their sh1t. *spits on your face*. Worthless Yorba coward

Dumb buf00n not realizing majority of igbo or about other ethic group loss in warri is usual out of the ethic clashes b/w Itsekiri and ijaw and never anything tribal. Worthless pathetic tribe always rewritten sh1t. *spits on una face again**
You are exactly your name..were did you even traveled to,no wonder

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / When A Tsetse Fly Lands On A Scrotum...Hilarious Photo / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.