Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom (1224 Views)

Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) / Dbanj Blasts Nigerians Who Laugh At Him For Selling Garri / Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To heaven'(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom by nolie: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tito and Amanda Watts were recently jailed for selling “golden tickets to heaven” to hundreds of people in Jacksonville. The couple misrepresented their product by telling buyers the tickets were made of solid gold when, according to police, the tickets to heaven were actually spray painted pieces of wood made from cut-up two by fours.
The product misrepresentation led to their quick arrest.

Jim Troubles, a close friend of Tito’s agreed to relay a jailhouse letter from Mr. Watts:
Dear Friends,
I know my storie have been scene by many people. The police say I did something illegal, but the tickets were solid gold given to me by the real Jesus. I swear to God!! Instead police has framed me by making fake golden tickets made out of wood saying they’re mine (they’re not. I don’t lye), because they know I’m going to win the election for The President of the United States in 2016 and legalize crack cocaine and

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/man-jailed-for-selling-golden-tickets.html

Re: Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom by cesarblu: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
retarded fucker
Re: Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom by nolie: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
cesarblu:
retarded fucker
muthafuka
Re: Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom by cescky(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Life na wha oo
Re: Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Delusion at its peak grin
Re: Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom by nolie: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
emmyrichie:
Delusion at its peak grin
ys o
Re: Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom by cesarblu: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
cescky:
grin grin grin

Life na wha oo
abi
Re: Man Jailed For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” Seeks Freedom by nolie: 1:44pm On May 14, 2015
cescky:
grin grin grin

Life na wha oo
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / The Most Sort After Nollywood Actors 2015 / Love Wins! Lady Gaga Too Excited About The Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.