Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! (4273 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by ItsAnderson: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2015

Shes a wonderful lady and all my people adore her.
She love been around me every day. Until recently.
Shes now changed completely. She never call me
again, doesnt talk to me. We can stay in the same for
an hour and she wont say a thing. When i ask what is
wrong, she will only smile and tell me not to worry.
But what confuses me the most is that she now give
me the most passionate kisses without saying a word
to me. Is she trying to torment me? In this past four
weeks she havent said up to 100 words to me but has
given me more than a thousand passionate kisses.
What does that mean?

Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
You sure she hasn't gone psychologically dumb?

Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
I smell something fishy coming up
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by DAIL(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
ItsAnderson:

What does that mean?

just pass d gal to me..thanks

Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by LewisO: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Girls can kiss u without loving u.

Is kiss that u deserve from her, u don't deserve punna. embarassed

She's planning to give u RED card.

Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Brother beware of that kiss. E be like judas iscariot kiss. She go soon betray you!
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by sinaj(f): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
where does she worship?
wen was d last tym she wnt to her village

perhaps she wan bottle ya heart grin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
ItsAnderson:

What does that mean?

Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj Don carry her own come again o....lolzzzz
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by sinaj(f): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vixo:
sinaj Don carry her own come again o....lolzzzz

tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by witnezHD(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
fasten you sit belt because break up can come any moment
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by staocube(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bro...be happy ooo, my own no go gree kiss... embarassedBro...be happy ooo, my own no go gree kiss...
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by ItsAnderson: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:
where does she worship?
wen was d last tym she wnt to her village

perhaps she wan bottle ya heart grin

She's not the Church type and I've never been to her village
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by ItsAnderson: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
staocube:
Bro...be happy ooo, my own no go gree kiss... embarassedBro...be happy ooo, my own no go gree kiss...

But bro, its tiring and weird

Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by ItsAnderson: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
LewisO:
Girls can kiss u without loving u.

Is kiss that u deserve from her, u don't deserve punna. embarassed

I have destroy the punna with my boomba months ago
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Asito(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2015
I dey lie o but bros you are liar than me. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Asito:
I dey lie o but bros you are liar than me. angry
did u write dat to b funny or u ar serious wit dat?(liar dan me)
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by LewisO: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by LewisO: 12:48am On Apr 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

So no lamentation.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Brother beware of that kiss. E be like judas iscariot kiss. She go soon betray you!

grin Lolz.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by wunmi590(m): 1:37am On Apr 11, 2015
That's what we call kisszone
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Asito(m): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2015
justified19:
did u write dat to b funny or u ar serious wit dat?(liar dan me)
K.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by iPrevail(m): 3:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Beginning of the end.. Hehe
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by diamondpaul(m): 4:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Iranu abasha.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by ojaydedon(m): 4:46am On Apr 11, 2015
lwkmd.. grin grin

red card on the way.. Brace up bro...
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

What does that mean?

so sorry broad but you should ask her to take AIDS/HIV test.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by SporaD8: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

MonthS ago?!!
Guy u r dull o. she wants more.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Good182: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2015
kiss her back
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by andystudentggrin: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Hehe

The girl na kiss daniel undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by ItsAnderson: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
andystudentggrin:
Hehe

The girl na kiss daniel undecided

baby gboju ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kiss abuse, she need to be arrested for violating lips/human rights

Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? / Can You Name These Cartoon Characters? / I Bet, These Tooth Brush's love life are better than yours(pics)