Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic (57571 Views)

Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) / Timaya Shares New Pic, Seems He's Going Back On Dreads / Tonto Dike Goes Haywire In This New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by wtfCode: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
million pound gal.
Not this trashy ones that flaunt boob here and there!
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by eagleeyez: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
yap

Who? Please stop that u are lieing. The pictures are not that of hudayya and she never went to buk!!!

Kai people are mean and woicked
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
They are just commenting,not evening reading the post. Lol .Is the topic that misled them cheesy
Laurence1:

Asin ehn..I wonder if they're blind or jes can't read well...THAT'S NOT ABACHAS' DAUGHTER AND ACCORDING TO THE PIC POSTED BY IFAX, IT'S NOT EVEN HIS DAUGHTER INLAW...niggauz b forming knowing an unknown person(Nabila agwai) in BUK cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by eagleeyez: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
We were in BUK together she no fit graduate, drugs is all she is gud at, i hope say she done change....she looks pretty as usual.

You are extremely wicked for that lie and may you be judged wrongfully

Hudayya is not a drugee neither ddi she attend buk

She also isn't the person in those pictures

1 Like

Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by eagleeyez: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Are you sick fool? I'm a muslim,but let the truth be told,some of these northerners are fake muslims,they just cover their evil deeds with islam,they paint us black,they paint muslims black,thats what I hate,you'd hear that most gays in Nigeria are northerners and they'd start dressing like good muslims instead of dressing to portray what they truly are,i hate when people do something very bad and shout Allahu Akbar at the end of the day,Allah is against anything bad,but these evil people are making it seem like they saw these crazy things in the Quran,and what I said about Gumsu is damn true,she'd never admit her father did wrong,she praises her father all the time she favorites tweets that relate to her father's evil deeds,and at the end of it all,she'd be shouting Ya Allahu,i don't consider someone like that a truthful person,she's a hypocrite,if you can't admit your father did wrong,why not just keep shut or don't say anything about that,but she can diss anybody even elders because of that villain father of hers
And mind you,i'll never die young insha allah,is this what Islam teaches? For you to just course anybody you don't know,Islam is a religion of peace,you're a disgrace to us,prophet Muhammad (SAW) never supported cursing and he even hated cursing,but that's what you're busy doing here and you claim to be a Jihadist,fake Jihadist,all your curses shall fall back to you

I agree with u. But only to the extent of northerners being fake. I also can't stant them. Most of them are superficial ,its aLl about materialiosm. I smile to my self when other tribes get intrigued by hausa gals.....do they wonder y north has highest rate of divorce?

Those people have refused to grow... Selfish and wicked. When u visit a lot of them in their homes, you can relate their facade to the reality on ground.

Now back to abacha, gumsu loves her dad even I won't admit my dad is a rhief if he were abacha. He is her father for goodness sake and whther u like it or not they might not know the whole truth. How many of us don't know that our fathers are ritualist, cultists or paedophiles? Many . Parents hide truth from kids

Even if she knew a certain truth, you expect her to insult her dad??c'mon!!!!
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
eagleeyez:

I agree with u. But only to the extent of northerners being fake. I also can't stant them. Most of them are superficial ,its aLl about materialiosm. I smile to my self when other tribes get intrigued by hausa gals.....do they wonder y north has highest rate of divorce?

Those people have refused to grow... Selfish and wicked. When u visit a lot of them in their homes, you can relate their facade to the reality on ground.

Now back to abacha, gumsu loves her dad even I won't admit my dad is a rhief if he were abacha. He is her father for goodness sake and whther u like it or not they might not know the whole truth. How many of us don't know that our fathers are ritualist, cultists or paedophiles? Many . Parents hide truth from kids

Even if she knew a certain truth, you expect her to insult her dad??c'mon!!!!
You're right bro,even I myself,what do I know about my father? Especially if the father is caring,if someone says he did this and that,the child wouldn't believe them cos of the natural love for him,that's why I don't blame Gumsu,but I still see her as been a hypocrite for dissing Wole Soyinka because Wole Soyinka said he would never collect same award with Abacha,no matter how clueless she is,she should know her father tormented Wole Soyinka's life and shouldn't have said anything about the Nobel laureate,she lacks home training for dissing the elderly scholar
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by nembudziya(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
nerfetiti:

Hudayya fadoul one of the beautiful daughters of military dictator, sani abacha just shared this pictures online. She looks really beautiful here. Heard she is a fashion designer and also runs her own label Hudayya couture.

So what's your take about the pic....share your comments below

Source: http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/04/daughter-of-sani-abacha-hudayya-fadoul_10.html?m=1
she is beautiful, and only a Zimbabwean man can match her qualities.
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by piagetskinner(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chai c as people just de famz..if Na mad woman pic nobody go famz oo..#
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by piicity(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
may her father soul rest in grave,let me sound abacha daughter a warning:dont take apples oo even if it is #5
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Dolemite(f): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why is she looking up? her father is down there in HELL. grin grin
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by hopelife: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Kcinho(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol
ighotago?
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
abi she nids husband?
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by princejayboss: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
DAIL:
We were in BUK together she no fit graduate, drugs is all she is gud at, i hope say she done change....she looks pretty as usual.

Easy in killing her personality.. Each and everyone of us are addicted to something... Drugs, sex... Alcohol, cigarette etc... You might be addicted to something too so ...dont be critical of every little thing besides the article was in wave of her beauty not of her highness on dope
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by dlux: 2:21am On Apr 12, 2015
DAIL:
abeg who get this goat? Come carry am comot 4 here.....sheage!

Your ancestors and children yet unborn.
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by dlux: 2:30am On Apr 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You sound just as dumb, shallow and stupi.d as the person you're trying to correct.

You are the definition of stupidity and lack manners. She may have been a spoilt kid and that's her story but dissing people unnecessarily in public just to prove you knew them shows lack of class like you and the asshole that posted that shit. Anyway, like i said, she fit pay una for life. All she has to do is pick herself up, go straight and start up a brand. Am sure both of you will apply for the job. People fail, fall and get back on their feet. Same way Buhari wey no even get WAEC dey rule 9ja for a second time. Got tell ICC say him no get Certificate. Then Bill Gates, Warren buffet, Dangote and the likes go hopefully employ you. Shallow minds.
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by flick9000(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2015
DAIL:
But she's a darling, (I'm so unhappy hearing she is a junkiee. undecided
Re: Daughter-In-Law Of Sani Abacha, Hudayya Fadoul Dazzles In New Pic by dantanik(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
sorry misunderstood you from first place. you are right to called me foolish sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.