Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73367 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2015
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Jhymrod(f): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2015
U don fall for ogbanje angry
By the way FTC tinz grin since 2013 that have been a great fan of this forum. Ops may u find solution to your problem ooo

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2015
My brother, please see a priest, and confess ur sins to him. God will turn ur life around

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
My brother, please see a priest, and confess ur sins to him. God will turn ur life around
thanks bro but honestly, I've being doing that for more than a year now, asking for forgiveness and praying fervently but there is no difference. its almost talking my sanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2015
hmmm. Pray and deliver urself bfor its too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Jhymrod:
U don fall for ogbanje angry
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 12:12am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
thanks bro but honestly, I've being doing that for more than a year now, asking for forgiveness and praying fervently but there is no difference. its almost talking my sanity
keep on disturbin d lord...

8 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Ab025(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2015
the girl did nothing to you. you are the cause of your problems because you are obsessed with sex. you see sex as almost everything in this life. Get over it, its just a punny, do whatever you like with it but it doesn't stop life from going on and your problem is that while life was going on for everyone, sex was the only thing going on for you, you dropped yourself behind, now get the fuvk up and move ahead with your life or stay down, behind and keep on with that foolish kind of sexlife....#OBSESSION

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Ab025:
the girl did nothing to you. you are the cause of your problems because you are obsessed with sex. you see sex as almost everything in this life. Get over it, its just a punny, do whatever you like with it but it doesnt stop life from going on....#OBSESSION
I wouldn't deny the fact I WAS obsessed with sex. The girl was CHARMING; I wish i could share her pics. I'm over it now and I need help. I just hope my problem is not spiritual. I wish I was in abroad, I would have seek the help of a good psychologist or even go to rehab.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Henrypraise41(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Bro, you have to embark on fasting & praying and when doing this prayer tell her to back off, though she might refuse but you need to force her. You are caged and its only prayer that can liberate you. Goodluck

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by ayusco85(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.
But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.
Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?

How could u possible be having sex twice a day for 3yrs.

This must be either "signs of end time" or "story for the gods".

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by CharlieMaria(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by TRADELYN: 12:24am On Apr 11, 2015
No!
You got it wrong.

Your problem started when you were becoming lazy in the things that really matter...while focusing your energy, time, money, etc on sleeping around. You are simply getting over-dose. tongue

Sex power can work for or against you. It has both the spiritual and physical effects.

#JustBeDisciplined

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Bro, you have to embark on fasting & praying and when doing this prayer tell her to back off, though she might refuse but you need to force her. You are caged and its only prayer that can liberate you. Goodluck
thanks bro. I really regret my action. I sense it's the girl because some bleeps more than I do without having any problem.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 11, 2015
grin lipsrsealed

meanwhile vote jK cool

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Babysho(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2015
It's the sex that took away your luck...you know that your penis is connected to your destiny....lol....am just messing with you...it's late..go sleep...or she might have injected your penis with her vagina.l jazz....just jerk it off in the morning...you may be fine afterwards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by falconey(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2015
pray to GOD.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by 2sureguy1(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2015
U're nt meant 2 be simple.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Dyt(f): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Rolls eyes
Rolling eyes
Rolled eyes
Hisses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2015
See a good Pastor asap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by jamex93(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Ha!

Na 40days sincere prayer and fasting b dat o

U better start am soon,

U don learn your own lesson

I pray God 4gives u soon enof

3 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Elusive9(f): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Mayhem unleashed undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by ElekeNtioba: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2015
There is no really formular to solving ur problem. Everything lies in ur commitment to urself. Start by taking a break from the girl and put urself and ur thoughts together. A change of environment can help too. Channel ur sex drive to more productive activities.

Get a grip on ur life and set ur priorities right.

Goodluck

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Segadem(m): 12:26am On Apr 11, 2015
call on helper,

I mean GOD

3 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by youngwarlocks: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
U mean u have been f**king a girl at least 2 × 365days × 3......man, ur luck is f**king gone.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Maczeelly(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by gneisss: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
very funny...uv had sex a total of 2190 time!!! oga u try...the only thing i can say is the sex probably fvcked up ur brains....i think u probably made her a more priority in ur life and dat can be seen from what u just listed out....take a break from her and get ur life together

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.