Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73347 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by tunnary(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Another lesson for those guys who luv sex more dan food. Go nd see a tru man of God period
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

You got to wait for a decade be that wink

But i didnt ask for what's in-btwn your legs. I only asked to see how curvy your shape is. But if you're kind with a brother, you can send what's in-btween your legs as well. No big deal.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Alao96(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
U don jonez.....na to go meet t.b Joshua sure pass oooo..
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by beginers: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
if what you are saying is true, you need a psycological help- send your email address to this my email address:iontopyatmysid@gmail.com, so that i will be able to write you all you need to do. And i believe you will eliminate it even if the problem is from eveil spirit- but did you believe in psycology (I mean the psyco-strength, the power of mind)? If you do, I will be expecting you.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Abbey2sam(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?

twice everyday for two years

oboy
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Tosure0907: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
My friend u better go and sit up, if its sex that your problem how about those that act BF , they have sex more than u can think of in a day, so find the root of ur problem elsewhere.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
TRADELYN:

grin grin grin
This guy,
You don come again.

Well, you know how to reach us naa. tongue
smiley abeg una no dey do corporate social responsibility. Please i really need the ebook on spss, i go advertise your biz on my social handles.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Mprex(f): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
christaddicted:

I pray many should see this & my recent comment about the confession of a marine queen who appeared several times in my room with her apostle. They've offered me intimacy thru some beautiful ladies of different race & status but no way. They said if they could only get my sperm, then i'll fall & they'll turn me to tissue.
I've been invoked in the witches' coven, occultic gathering & the marine meetings for bringing about havoc to them but I see the Holy Ghost raising standard against them because i'm a covenant child, a servant to the Most High & CHRISTADDICTED.

All this experiences & others not shared here are like scalfolding to a greater height in faith as I advance in the spirit, growing from strength to strength.

Cc. Mprex
i'd really love to talk to you outside this forum if you dont mind.

there are so many things i wish to learn from you
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by christaddicted: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mprex:

i'd really love to talk to you outside this forum if you dont mind.

there are so many things i wish to learn from you

Drop ur email address. I will drop my contact in ur mail.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by kene05(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sex two times daily for three yrs? When no b tablet, nd to make matters worse u both r nt married? D babe na orphan ni? Haba.. Eleyi gidi gan, well all i can say readjust ur life, set new goals n priorities for yourself, forget that obsession with sex, a man gat to be a man, nd most importantly pray fervently, my 20 cents..
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Ishilove: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.
You need to break away from her. You don't negotiate with negativity, you deal with it squarely
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by henribj(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Really?! Ok o, that means live in relationships shouldn't be encouraged then.

i no dey encourage or discourage anything, e no concern me, anybody that is into it should be a matured person, make that person use im tongue count im teeth.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Mprex(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
christaddicted:

Drop ur email address. I will drop my contact in ur mail.
…
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by diamondvil(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
whether we youths like it or not,sex is a destiny destroyer.It is a soul tie.Once u sleep wit a girl/boy,woteva he or she carries is transfered to u.U say she is nice,bla bla bla.Let me tell u,not evry frndship is destined by God.there are piple d devil position in urr life to destroy u.especially wen u are a star.even those u claim love u so much,but unknown to demm dt they are used as instruments.how will she leave u wen she is on assignment,mayb unknown to her.cos d devil use piple even without their knowledge.d bitter truth is,if u want to get back to dt height,stop havin sex wit her.telling u frm xprienc.limit d closeness.she shld stop frequentin urr house and sleepin over.u need radical discipline to bcom great.great men of history had little or notin to do wit women.there is always a price tag for anything dt has value.lastly,woteva brings u piple too close,avoid it.God will help u.Thank u realised early.

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by daddynasa: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
john2k4:
Sex did nothing to u but it distracted you. Since u nw knw ur weakness that it distracts u more than giving u focus, just plan some control measures. Talk to her about it and reschedule wen u meet wit her, reduce d sex n increase the plan with her. That's my lil opinion
from page 1-13 this is the only reasonable and obtainable advice. the Op has the ans to his problem already. he has successfully identified his problem. now the solution is very easy. reduce the sex cuz I can just tell u to stop. gradually channel ur energy rebuilding ur life. change is a grdual process. OP don make sso many people preachers. COGNITO ERGO SUM you think, therefore u are. OP Man knw thysef

1 Like

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by egobetatoday: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.

she could be gaining something from u.
u never can tell.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by christaddicted: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ishilove:

You need to break away from her. You don't negotiate with negativity, you deal with it squarely

Yeah.

Beloved, it's not easy. There was a time I felt so confident in sitting & chatting with ladies in a room during my service year. I served in a riverine area controlled by the marine spirit. Unknown to me that they were crushing on me individually.
Who said angels don't exist? I saw angels who brought me notification of what those ladies had in their minds individually.
I was told that if i lean on my strength;my self confidence, i'll die like a mere man & fall like the princes. With this angelic leak, I quickly refrain from those ladies with caution inwhich they hated for awhile.
If you maintain the acts of righteousness. You'll become a flame of fire infact a god.

Cc, Mprex
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by christaddicted: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
:-/
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by liveexoticfish: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
This your problem will solved on step by step don't think that its the lady if u can call me on 08162812425 it will not cost you money but it will cost u time to yourself not to me don't blame anybody so that u can find solution to your problem in short time
Try me call me and see how problem solve
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by sixtus3606(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?

Please brother, if you are in Lag, try and contact me via email: sixtusonline@gmail.com
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by freenature: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:

[size=17pt]My brother the best thing i will advise you to do is to let go of that lady you are involved with, i as a person was once in a closely related relationship the only difference was that i was on the verge of having sex with this lady but couldn't get myself to do it as it was against God and morality. until i went into fasting of 21 days and i eventually left this lady before things turn around for me. Please i beg you in the name of JESUS if you love yourself and want a turn around let go regardless of the love and feeling you have for the lady.
Most times what we want or desire isn't God's plan for us and thus we just endanger ourselves for nothing. I pray you find courage to do the right thing.
[/size]
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by aprilwise(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
I once fell on sex cage. In 2008 when I got admission into the university. I fell in love with a neighbor sex becomes the order of the day for me. I trow caution in the air. I wine nd dine between her laps. My life becomes empty I lost everything spiritually. I cannot read my books again all i think of is sex sex. Finally I was withdrawn from school cos of poor academic performance. It takes me two years to gain admission.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by taiwo850629: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
You said you had sex everyday for 3 years and it was after 3 years these problems started surfacing. Isn't that a very very long time before the problems started surfacing? Are you on whatsapp? Add me on whatsapp, 08188171420. I don't think she's the cause of your problems. It maybe that you are slack in these areas of your life. Take for example your academics. Do you read and don't understand? Or forget? Is she the cause of all these? Is she in your head? Definitely not. The solution to your academic problems is for you to calm down and not just cram everything into your brain but try and get the message a passage is passing across. This way things will be easy for you to remember. It's when you write the correct answers and you are marked wrong that's when you should be suspicious. Any other thing is your fault. We humans like to blame others for our problems. You should own up to what you let happen in your life. Are you guys still together? Could you please give me her number? I would like to talk with her. I want to hear her own side of the story. You could give her my numbers too, 08188171420, 08107535362. What's your or her email add? Mine is taiwo1462001@yahoo.com Ok. Thank you.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by emmabest2000(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
thanks bro but honestly, I've being doing that for more than a year now, asking for forgiveness and praying fervently but there is no difference. its almost talking my sanity
the only problem u have is ur mindset !

3 Likes

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by UjSizzle(f): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
omonnakoda:

Lol ! I am not a Christian. I read the bible but I am neither brainwashed nor a bigot, I am a man who likes to figure out things for myself.Jesus teaches us not to JUDGE which is the favorite pastime of many so called Christians who are very quick to mount a horse of righteousness and pass judgement on others. Who am I to judge anyone. All I know is that there is no man without sin and so I have little patience for hypocrites.
In many ways so many so called Christians are just as fundamentalist as Boko Haram in the way they maintain how right they are and how wrong everyone else is.
You do realise the word Judge actually translates to condemn, right? It says don't condemn a sinner to death because we ourselves are guilty of sin and God doesn't condemn us to death. Contrary to what people believe, it's actually kindness to point out a person's wrong to them and help them do what's right. It's wicked to pretend like nothing's happened and you're not watching your brother go to hell.

God rebukes those he loves. We show our love for others by rebuking them too. Nothing judgemental about that hun, we all looking out for one another.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by UjSizzle(f): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caracta:

After banging her twice a day for 3 years?

The girl needs help too. Pushing her away could turn her into a monster or something worse.
I agree she needs help too. But they're not doing each other any favours by living together and trying to conquer their respective (or shared) demons.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
RedBenson:

But i didnt ask for what's in-btwn your legs. I only asked to see how curvy your shape is. But if you're kind with a brother, you can send what's in-btween your legs as well. No big deal.

You this akapra boy tongue for nairaland won't you let me b undecided
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omonnakoda: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

You do realise the word Judge actually translates to condemn, right? It says don't condemn a sinner to death because we ourselves are guilty of sin and God doesn't condemn us to death. Contrary to what people believe, it's actually kindness to point out a person's wrong to them and help them do what's right. It's wicked to pretend like nothing's happened and you're not watching your brother go to hell.

God rebukes those he loves. We show our love for others by rebuking them too. Nothing judgemental about that hun, we all looking out for one another.
That is YOUR OWN interpretation as it seems good to you.
Let us spare hypocrisy. Pointing out a person's failings from 1000 miles away without any further intervention is hardly "helping them do what is right" besides Jesus said something about removing a log before removing a speck.Let me explain that metaphor to you in case its deeper meaning escapes you. A log is a hundred times bigger than a speck and that means you should be busy cleansing yourself before focussing on
other's failings so STOP looking for them and just LOVE them.Even if you have 200 years you will not have time to remove your log and you should be busy enough dealing with that rather than seeing other's specks. That was Jesus' way of saying UCHE FACE YOUR WORK .
I repeat once again ALL without exception of the so called born again Nigerian Christians I know are very good at judging other people. That is their pastime. Not feeding or clothing the poor,the orphans or widow,I have never seen ONE of these people do that. Yes some churches do but individuals,NEVER.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by UjSizzle(f): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
That is YOUR OWN interpretation as it seems good to you.
Let us spare hypocrisy. Pointing out a person's failings from 1000 miles away without any further intervention is hardly "helping them do what is right" besides Jesus said something about removing a log before removing a speck.Let me explain that metaphor to you in case its deeper meaning escapes you. A log is a hundred times bigger than a speck and that means you should be busy cleansing yourself before focussing on
other's failings so STOP looking for them and just LOVE them.Even if you have 200 years you will not have time to remove your log and you should be busy enough dealing with that rather than seeing other's specks. That was Jesus' way of saying UCHE FACE YOUR WORK .
I repeat once again ALL without exception of the so called born again Nigerian Christians I know are very good at judging other people. That is their pastime. Not feeding or clothing the poor,the orphans or widow,I have never seen ONE of these people do that. Yes some churches do but individuals,NEVER.
Now you look at it this way. If the young man didn't want help, would he have come to a public forum to discuss his problem? So no one is looking for faults here. When a person tells you what they think is wrong with their life and asks for help, you do your duty as a brother by telling him what's really wrong and how to fix it. Which is exactly what a number of people on this thread have done.
And Jesus never said we shouldn't rebuke. We are allowed to do it with love remembering we also are not without guilt. Hypocrites are people who pretend they are sinless when in truth they are just as dirty as every other person.

We aren't in an argument here I hope. The spirit gives understanding of the scriptures and not human intellect. That said, our young friend hasn't been judged. He's only been given answers to his questions. If his hackles are raised (as most people on this thread have theirs), it's not because they have been judged. It's because the guilt in their hearts makes them feel condemned. To that I'll still say talk to God. I've been there in my own peculiar way so I know how difficult this can be.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aitee1:

You this akapra boy tongue for nairaland won't you let me b undecided

How did i become Akpara boy?
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by omonnakoda: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

Now you look at it this way. If the young man didn't want help, would he have come to a public forum to discuss his problem? So no one is looking for faults here. When a person tells you what they think is wrong with their life and asks for help, you do your duty as a brother by telling him what's really wrong and how to fix it. Which is exactly what a number of people on this thread have done.
And Jesus never said we shouldn't rebuke. We are allowed to do it with love remembering we also are not without guilt. Hypocrites are people who pretend they are sinless when in truth they are just as dirty as every other person.

We aren't in an argument here I hope. The spirit gives understanding of the scriptures and not human intellect. That said, our young friend hasn't been judged. He's only been given answers to his questions. If his hackles are raised (as most people on this thread have theirs), it's not because they have been judged. It's because the guilt in their hearts makes them feel condemned. To that I'll still say talk to God. I've been there in my own peculiar way so I know how difficult this can be.
Please spare me all those programmed responses. The spirit and not intellect .Lol Why does the spirit not give understanding to imbeciles or to chickens and goats. But in your own eyes your own understanding is spirit given.
The problem I have with you so called Christians is you do not think when you should. Yes tell him what you think but do not deceive yourself that what you think comes from any spirit.It comes from your personality and life experience . Jesus Never said you should not rebuke.?? What an interesting piece of Sophistry. Jesus never said don't use cocaine did he? I sm not really sure which is worse the socalled Christians or their Jihadi Muslim counterparts

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.