Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (73368 Views)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by UjSizzle(f): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
Please spare me all those programmed responses. The spirit and not intellect .Lol Why does the spirit not give understanding to imbeciles or to chickens and goats. But in your own eyes your own understanding is spirit given.
The problem I have with you so called Christians is you do not think when you should. Yes tell him what you think but do not deceive yourself that what you think comes from any spirit.It comes from your personality and life experience . Jesus Never said you should not rebuke.?? What an interesting piece of Sophistry. Jesus never said don't use cocaine did he? I sm not really sure which is worse the socalled Christians or their Jihadi Muslim counterparts
grin Okay.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Aitee1: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
RedBenson:

How did i become Akpara boy?

You know I'm right so don't argue grin
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by samdolad(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
There are some people that walking with them, sharing things, and being friend with them brings you badluck, not to talk of having s*xual intercourse with such people. The girl might be d cause of evrytin & at d same time,she might nt be d 1. My advice 4 u is dat if u are spiritually sound & strong, tell God to reveal d cause of ur problem to u. Bt if u can't do dat, I wil advise u to see a TRUE man of God & I pray u find solution to ur problem soon.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by harffie(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Babzilla:

WHOA!
lol......jk tho!
Not personal
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Geenickel(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
My brother, please see a priest, and confess ur sins to him. God will turn ur life around
yeah bro,he should also strive to attain perfect contrition for his sins.....
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by FEARLESSDUDE: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2015
diamondvil:
whether we youths like it or not,sex is a destiny destroyer.It is a soul tie.Once u sleep wit a girl/boy,woteva he or she carries is transfered to u.U say she is nice,bla bla bla.Let me tell u,not evry frndship is destined by God.there are piple d devil position in urr life to destroy u.especially wen u are a star.even those u claim love u so much,but unknown to demm dt they are used as instruments.how will she leave u wen she is on assignment,mayb unknown to her.cos d devil use piple even without their knowledge.d bitter truth is,if u want to get back to dt height,stop havin sex wit her.telling u frm xprienc.limit d closeness.she shld stop frequentin urr house and sleepin over.u need radical discipline to bcom great.great men of history had little or notin to do wit women.there is always a price tag for anything dt has value.lastly,woteva brings u piple too close,avoid it.God will help u.Thank u realised early.
your thinking creates your reality ! OYO ....
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by AdeniyiA(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
agbajesaid:
I thought as much too. but this lady is the nicest lady I've ever met. even if I curse her, embarrass her to leave me alone, she would come back begging. and she gains nothing from me.
You're ignorant bro, there is a nice destruction that begs to destroy.
The most beautiful lady in the world is an Ogbanje with mammy water spirit, dts a secret
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Lex11(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
OP, pray and believe that you are free from all such evil and negativity. Speak freedom, peace, success and everything good in your life... all to the glory of God. God can and will make what you pray, hope for, and believe materialize...

"For with God nothing shall be impossible." - Luke 1:37

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." - John 14:13-14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by agbajesaid(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
thanks to everyone
that contributed on this thread. those that sent mail, called my line and sent whatssap messages. A bigger thank you to the mod that put it on front page. I initially felt embarrassed but I later realised it was for my own good. thank
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by karowosafe(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
My brother, I want you to know that you are not alone. Jesus is ever ready to deliver you. You are a man of great destiny and the devil does not want you to fulfil your purpose that's why he arranged a pretty lady to derail you. But it's not too late, put the lady behind you number one. Number two, Go on your knees with a sober and a sincere heart (pray with Plsm 51), acknowledge your sins before God with a repentant heart. Tell Him you are sorry, tell Him too wash the guilt of your sins away, promise Him you will never go back to them and tell him to renew a right spirit within you. Lastly, Surrender you life to him and be devoted to doing His work. His a loving father. Preferably, you can do this with a three days fasting and vigil. Your seriousness is what God has not seen that is why you feel nothing is happening to your prayers. God be with you Brother!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Empiree: 4:36am On May 24, 2015
agbajesaid:
The first time I had sex was after my secondary school & it was with a prostitute. After realizing there wasn't much fun in it as exaggerated by my friends, I asked for God's forgiveness and moved on with my life.

But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was too pretty to resist. We had sex at least twice in a day for more than 3 years because we virtually stay together. During those period, I noticed things changed negatively.

Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my life crashed. And up till today, I can't do anything right. And before I met this girl, everything was fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that's using my fortune or its the sex that destroyed my life?
Bro, forget about "confessing" your sins to priest. Do yourself a BIG favor by enforcing penalty for fornication and adultery in your Bible upon yourself. That's your only way to salvation lipsrsealed .

Seriously, bro, you messed up. 2X everyday for 365x365x365 = 1095 by 2=2190 . Even legally married couple should not go this far. This kind of thing destroys internal intuitive, creates spiritual blindness and messes up thinking capacity. Frankly speaking, you are spiritually and mentally messed up. Forget about whether the lady used juju. I dont believe that for a second. Sexual immorality alone is capable of doing worse than the use of juju. How about you get married?. You never thought about that?. I am not saying every man and woman is perfect but yours is kinda extreme. Stop going to pastors or priests. You can do this on your own.

Wake up in the middle of the night and purify yourself. Then sit down your behind and pray and cry onto Him. Follow with fast. You gotta do this progressively for a while. Hope you get better.
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by profeazy: 11:16am On May 25, 2015
Having sex 2 times a day for 3 years is destructive enough to cause you enough badluck. You don't need to blame any ogbanje or otherwise for your misfortune! Your prick is the only mammy water I am seeing here!
Re: Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Ab025:
the girl did nothing to you. you are the cause of your problems because you are obsessed with sex. you see sex as almost everything in this life. Get over it, its just a punny, do whatever you like with it but it doesn't stop life from going on and your problem is that while life was going on for everyone, sex was the only thing going on for you, you dropped yourself behind, now get the fuvk up and move ahead with your life or stay down, behind and keep on with that foolish kind of sexlife....#OBSESSION
word 4rm a wise man!! U said it all bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.