Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer (1098 Views)

Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer by emmalezy(m): 12:55am On Apr 11, 2015
So sad. You guys remember Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya? She battled breast cancer for years and we even raised money for her on online some years ago and I kept you guys up to date with her progress. Debbie beat breast cancer but was later diagnosed with liver cancer. While she was dealing with that, she was hit with another bad news. She now has bone cancer. The very lively Debbie took to instagram to break the news to those following her progress. Read what she wrote below..

Always smile and dance when you hear Bad news. My Medical Team (doctors) were trying to console me by saying first we have good news and bad news, which one do u want first? All I said was I’m used to good news but I take bad news for a chance so begin with bad.. So my oncologist said “I’m happy your chemotherapy is working for your liver but sorry the Cancer came back to your bones.

They said remember you had an aggressive metastatic breast cancer. Abeg save me all the medical terms I no sabi too much English I only sabi the name JESUS CHRIST. Trust me I smile I knew they were waiting for my reaction I used to cry whenever Cancer pops up in my labs but this time I danced to show them my bones will be alright and said God gat me, (More below)I’m in HIS laboratory I mean I’ve been fighting since Dec, 12 2011 HE will never leave me. I have survived breast cancer stage IV, I’m surviving Liver cancer so how much bones? I’ve survived it before n I will survive it again. One certain thing is my tests are always (we saw something yesterday but again today we didn’t see anything). I will keep fighting for Sheyanu Bashorun, Olajumoke Ajibade And Michael. They all lost battle to cancer. It never gets any easier but I won’t give up because my STORY is far from over.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/04/breast-cancer-survivor-debbie-osarere.html

1 Like

Re: bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer by axortedbabe(f): 1:33am On Apr 11, 2015
they lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer by boolet: 1:44am On Apr 11, 2015
I feel for her. Equal disposition is, and shall always be, a mirage in this wicked world. cry
Re: bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 11, 2015
You will fight it dear. I love your courage, and really pray for you to scale through it. It is well!
Re: bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer by veave(f): 2:53am On Apr 11, 2015
shocked shocked :oCancer, please leave this poor girl alone. What has she done to you? cry cry cry
Re: bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer by Naija754: 5:47am On Apr 11, 2015
sorry to hear this
Re: bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer by williamspaul22(m): 6:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Sorry my dear, u will be alright
Re: bosom Cancer Survivor Debbie Reveals She's Been Diagnosed With Bone Cancer by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
your faith will finish the final battle my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Raising A Child Without A Father Is A Bit Painful – Actress Monalisa Chinda / Lmao Of The Day; Nigerians Throw Major Shade At Ghanaians With Beyonce & Nicki M / “db Records Or A New Record Label”…luv’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.