Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

"Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents (954 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / Pick Two Out Of Three! What's Your Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by saintvc(m): 2:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Just for fun

"Pick two celebrities to be your parents and state reason
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by osdayoola(m): 5:29am On Apr 11, 2015
My mum and dad
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by Youngsage: 5:31am On Apr 11, 2015
And if your parents are already celebrities? smh

undecided

You should have led by example now.
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by Lilprincey(m): 6:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Seun and tonto dike
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by flyca: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Lilprincey:
Seun and tonto dike

grin
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by pickabeau1: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Lilprincey:
Seun and tonto dike

Maheeda n Denrele tongue
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by Lilprincey(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
pickabeau1:

Maheeda n Denrele tongue
U no be ßeta pikin..
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olu Jacobs and Diezani Allison Maduekwe.
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by veave(f): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dangote and Alakija

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by dahfweshdude69: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
veave:
Dangote and Alakija

grin grin grin
lol..i love your combo cheesy
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by veave(f): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
dahfweshdude69:
lol..i love your combo cheesy

Thanks.
As I don old, i'm striving so hard to be one of them. So people can wish i gave birth to them too...
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by saintvc(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Youngsage:
And if your parents are already celebrities? smh

undecided

You should have led by example now.

goodluck and ngozi iweala
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by Youngsage: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2015
saintvc:

goodluck and ngozi iweala

undecided undecided
Re: "Pick Two Celebrities To Be Your Parents by KanwuliaJara: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
BRANJELINA!!!!!!! cool

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie! kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Honour To Womanhood By Fr. Jude Chukwuneke / Most See Photo From The Past!!! / Help This Poor Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.