Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Dream: To Become A Model Someday - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dream: To Become A Model Someday (1421 Views)

When You Want To Be A Model By Force / Why Do People Say I Look Like A Model / I Want To Become A Model. Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Kessythegeek(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Twenty years from now you will bemore disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. hope I'll get all the support i can from you guys thanks :p

1 Like

Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Kessythegeek(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2015
more to my cut

Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Kessythegeek(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world...

Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Nothing is impossible bro, just have the BELIEVE. All the best, cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2015
You're right on course.
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Kessythegeek(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2015
thanks so much
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Kessythegeek(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2015
i really need your advice though on what to do....

Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Jamean(f): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
You look cute and prospective...but your tie should try to stay at the centre.
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Fernandowski(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Hey nigga,don't only dream,work very hard for it...

Moreover,you look skinny a bit...hit the gym and workout!
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by axortedbabe(f): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2015
I wish u wateva u wish ur self
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Creamychic(f): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
You're really cute, and the pictures are amazing. You have very good prospects.
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by tameera(f): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beautiful pictures! wish you the very best dear, tho it might not be easy but with constant determination, you'd get there!
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by Romanciella(f): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kessythegeek:
i really need your advice though on what to do....
yr handbead is same with mine

also want to become a model someday

cute pictures though
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by larosa(f): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Keep it up what i like about your pix is they are all decent and cute.

I would advice u to go through the fashion section carefully I think i have seen a number of post about modelling.

also do u have male wear designers near u? why not offer your services to them free in exchange for getting your name out there? Good luck.
Re: My Dream: To Become A Model Someday by sherrylo: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Jamean:
You look cute and prospective...but your tie should try to stay at the centre.

Lol Nairalanders una no dey carry last so na tie you see?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

천안오피OP⇒ 【udai】【so03】/컴 천안스타나이트오피 『event』 불당동오피 쌍용동오피 / 11 Ankara Styles Every Correct Naija Babe Must Have / Fabrics! Fabrics!! Fabrics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.