Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) (8965 Views)

MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY WITH FREE GAMES / TWO ODDS For Today's March - Stake Wisely And Thank Me Later / Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by DoroMega: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
mrking3 abeg tell me the sure sites that can help me forecast games.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by bishop4APC: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
mrking3:
you droped 4 bankers and you still went ahead to ask your fans to stake wisely!!! Lols! Arent you sure of the bankers? Abi is there a different meaning to banker which i dont know? Lols!! Laughs in swahili!!!!

Imagine a punter asking his fans to stake wisely, why is he a punter So many people had defined punter and poster on his former thread.

Richard is only a poster not a punter.

1 Like

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by bishop4APC: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Richard6:
Good Morning:
My today's 4 Banker games, stake wisely:

1. FRANCE:
Monaco - Stade (Monaco to win)

2. ENGLAND
Crystal Palace - West Brom (Crystal palace to win)

3. ITALY:
Juventus - Lazio (Handicap 1:0)

4. NETHERLAND:
PSV - Heerenveen (PSV to win)

No 2 is very close to the red sea.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pple killin themselves by themselves over some1 who doesn't knw u exist or has ur tym.

1 Like

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
bishop4APC:

We dnt care! FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by bishop4APC: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Harry3:

We dnt care! FOOL!!!

A good punter will not go for crystal palace against west brom... Chk your live score and see how west brom deliver in no minutes.

Mumu richard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by mrking3(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
bishop4APC:

A good punter will not go for crystal palace against west brom... Chk your live score and see how west brom deliver in no minutes.

Mumu richard.
yes very correct! Those games he posted as bankers are way too risky!!! I wonder if this guy takes time to painstakingly forcast his games before posting them!!! Crystal and west brom are way too close on table! And westbrom are fighting so hard to escape the Red Zone! So would be risky to place crystal as an outright win!!! BTTS, X1, or 1.5 would have been the best bet for this game considering their H2H! Crystal wont find it a herculean task to beat westbrom!!!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
bishop4APC:

Mumu richard.

He stil our BOSS...go and die! ANIMAL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by drmikeadams(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
bishop4APC:

?....and the red sea e finally enter...I just dey cry..
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Richard is til my BOSS til tomorrow! Dat crystal palace lost doesn't make him a bad punter, all d forcastin site stil predicted crystal to win, so u haters can go and die or leave us alone and create ur own thread to forcast ur own tips.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Hardheolar(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Harry3:

Go and find solution to ur problem MR Man. Same Midtjylland u said its on form played draw last week o! Ask Richard why he chose it bt didn't choose it last week. A punter is always a punter, so go and die! A fool like u wld also choose it last week cus dey at d top table and fail bt richard didn't choose it last week cus he is a good punter.
Am sure a fool like u wld also choose Bayern munich and Wolfsburg win in their last matches cus dey are on the top tables also but Richard neva gave us dose games,
he even asked us to be careful of dose teams. Go and rest and learn frm richard if ur jealousness will agree u. FOOL!!!

grin grin ROTLMFAO. So he knows wen top teams will fail ba? Just like d way west brom flog Crystal today?
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hardheolar:

grin grin ROTLMFAO. So he knows wen top teams will fail ba? Just like d way west brom flog Crystal today?

Do u actually understand wat dat comment was all abt or u are understandin it frm ur anus? Its not all abt teams in d top dat I was talkin abt here, its all abt presictin well regardless of d team on d top f d table. Read it well MR!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Hardheolar(m): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Harry3:

Do u actually understand wat dat comment was all abt or u are understandin it frm ur anus? Its not all abt teams in d top dat I was talkin abt here, its all abt presictin well regardless of d team on d top f d table. Read it well MR!
stop contradicting ur self. If he his a good punter like u acclaimed den he ought not to choose Crystal today.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Hardheolar(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Harry3:
Richard is til my BOSS til tomorrow! Dat crystal palace lost doesn't make him a bad punter, all d forcastin site stil predicted crystal to win, so u haters can go and die or leave us alone and create ur own thread to forcast ur own tips.
same way all the forecasting site predicted bayern and wolfburg to win last week.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hardheolar:
same way all the forecasting site predicted bayern and wolfburg to win last week.
U are jst d one contradictin urself here. Richard dropped games and someone said that those games he dropped were sure games which everybody cld predict win cus they are on d top of d leagle table and I was tryin to let d dude knw dat if richard's prediction is based on teams on d top of d league table dat he wld hv given us bayern and wolfsburg to win durin championships league and europa but he did not give us dose games, meanin dat he doesn't predict based on teams on d top of d league table. I tink his predictions are based on performance and how form d team is cus and not position.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hardheolar:

Most sites predicted dem win bt he didn't give us dose games even wen sites predicted dem win, meaning he predicts according to form, its only him dat knew why he didn't give bayern and wolfsburg to win durin champions league and europa respectively even wen other sites predicted dem to win...and as we saw it..they lost but d ones he gave us dat time all won!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by nimexto(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmm...are u guyz hia to knw hw he predicts or are u guyz hia to introduce ur witches to his predictions? This thread hs bn producin green until some witches in d form of human beings found themselves here bt God pass dem!

Pple cannot jst leave wat does nt concern dem or betterstil create dia own thread and drop ur own games dia and stay away frm some1's thread. U pple shld leave Richard alone, he hs neva gone to anybody's thread to say anytin.
Richy is my BOSS!!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by bishop4APC: 6:01am On Apr 19, 2015
nimexto:
Hmmmm...are u guyz hia to knw hw he predicts or are u guyz hia to introduce ur witches to his predictions? This thread hs bn producin green until some witches in d form of human beings found themselves here bt God pass dem!

Pple cannot jst leave wat does nt concern dem or betterstil create dia own thread and drop ur own games dia and stay away frm some1's thread. U pple shld leave Richard alone, he hs neva gone to anybody's thread to say anytin.
Richy is my BOSS!!

Lol @witch.. This is football and there is nothing like magic or voodoo in it, it's only a research that can make you a winner. Tell your boss to double up his research because he's damn wack in punting.

Your boss is a learner, there are many good games he could choose as bankers instead of crystal palace.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by bishop4APC: 6:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Hardheolar:

Lol!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by bishop4APC: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Harry3:

Most sites predicted dem win bt he didn't give us dose games even wen sites predicted dem win, meaning he predicts according to form, its only him dat knew why he didn't give bayern and wolfsburg to win durin champions league and europa respectively even wen other sites predicted dem to win...and as we saw it..they lost but d ones he gave us dat time all won!

Richard! You still have a lot to learn about punting. I believe you are here to rip people not punting per se because most of the games you post are not properly screened.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
HappY SundaY everyone.
Today's games has been posted on our blog, kindly visit www.just2odd.com to get Today's exclusive picks. Go and make your choice, bend down select
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by killemall: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
This thief again You never still repent.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Congrat to those that played games from www.just2odd.com tomorrow is another day
2 odd plus pick for straight win won
2 odd plus pick for clean sheet won
2 odd plus pick for half time draw lost by one.

BeTter days ahead.. Let your testimony come in
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Alexander001(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Harry3:

Bro, are u minding dese fools and haters around here?

Richard gave us 2 or 3 Bankers daily on whatsapp and it has been playing.

On Tuesday:
1. Juventus - Monaco (Juventus to win)

2. Chesterfield - Colchester (Chesterfield to win)

On Wednsday, he gave us 3 Bankers:
1. Lyon - Bastia (Lyon to win)

2. PSG - Barca (Barca to win)

3. Nottingham - Watford (Watford to win)

On Thursday, he gave us 2 Bankers:
1. Fenerbache - Mersin (Fenerbache to win)

2. Sevilla - Zenith (Sevilla to win)

And today, he also gave us 3 Bankers:
1. Ingolstdt - Fortuna (Ingolstdt to win)

2. Troyes - Ajacio (Troyes to win)

3. Midtjylland - Silkeborg (Midtjylland to win)

If u are in his whatsapp, u wil knw dat wat i said here is d truth.
My dear, lets say d truth wen we see it, anybody who has been playin dese games frm Richard since tuesday must hv made good fortune, lets forget all dese haters who will never see anytin good in anybody.

Richard is good!
how do I add him on whatsapp
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by bishop4APC: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Alexander001:
how do I add him on whatsapp

Don't just fall for the bogus testimony from richard...
You can join his whtsap group but don't just try to subscribe to his paid games because you will definately regret it

If you don't know Harry3=richard6
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Richard6(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sometimes when I go through and see how people pour out their betting frustration and anger online, I only smile and over-look without trying to exchange words with anybody because only few people understand what is betting and what it is all about. kids getting themselves involved in adults play and what is bigger than them and bigger than their minds, at the end, they will look for whom to insult or blame.

For those who dont know what is betting, betting is gambling and no gambler wins everyday. Anybody who expects to be winning everyday on betting should have his or her brain cells examined because no gambler wins everyday despite the money they spend in buying games daily, they stil lose and be looking on that particular special lucky day which nobody knows when it will be. It could be that first day you pay for games, it could be after so many days after you have been paying for games and be trying. One thing is...anyday you win on paid games, you must recover all you have lost and dont try to stake big again on your next game because you win the previous day.

You must have the spirit of gambler if you want to win on betting and that spirit is...believing that betting is either you win or you lose. You dont get worked up or transfer your anger to someone because you lose, it simply means you are a LEARNER and a BEGINER.

1 Like

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Richard6(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
For those hating me here and using some ugly words for me here, is completely allowed and no hard feelings, there will be haters, there will be jealous people, there will be people who think they are right, there will be people who feel they have the right to talk, there will be people who will be expressing their disatisfactions over my dealings with them which is their rights, there will be supporters, there will be fans and so on. The world is full of people with different understandings, different characters, different home trainings, etc, so everything is completely allowed and welcomed here.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hi guys,
Good day, Today's 2 odds games have been posted in our blog www.just2odd.com . Sorry its coming late, I really have a tight schedule this week. We will be doing our best.
Don't forget that you can also check your livescore through our site.
GooDLucK
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Dflowmann: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Richy agree 4 ones Dat yu ar a scam nd agree 4 ones yu ar herry3 yu ar nt even wise Lik I tink Richard6 harry3 dont yu v sense who ar u fooln pls stop all Dis our 419 bus pls yu ar a scam Hw on earth will yu ask sum1 to pay 4 ur games nd if it don't cum out gud yu will return 50% of d moni yu were paid 4 Wat I can see yu ar my heartless

if yu Lik call me d name of d guy Dat always attack yu here Dats nt my bus am jst sum1 who is tired of all Dis ur scam!!!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Dflowmann:
Richy agree 4 ones Dat yu ar a scam nd agree 4 ones yu ar herry3 yu ar nt even wise Lik I tink Richard6 harry3 dont yu v sense who ar u fooln pls stop all Dis our 419 bus pls yu ar a scam Hw on earth will yu ask sum1 to pay 4 ur games nd if it don't cum out gud yu will return 50% of d moni yu were paid 4 Wat I can see yu ar my heartless

if yu Lik call me d name of d guy Dat always attack yu here Dats nt my bus am jst sum1 who is tired of all Dis ur scam!!!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Dis richard6 must be stupid to d core...after reading from page 1, i nw believe dt harry3 is d same person as richard....dnt pay him any dime for games...he is a scammer..i remembered d day i added him on whatsapp for games bt he said his paid games are not free..lol, i cant even transfer 10naira mtn recharge cards for games....fool
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
@bestdeal are u a male or a female undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons To Participate In Turkish Women’s Cup / Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere Wins Bronze In Men's Boxing Event / Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.