Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Timaya's New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timaya's New Album (14782 Views)

Timaya – New Born Baby[prod. By Youngd] / Timaya New Album Review "dem Mama Soujas" What Do You Guys Think? / Timaya New Album - De Rebirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya's New Album by micdad: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
I listenned to Timaya's new album I thought it was ok but his sounds and style of singin are so much alike in almost all tracks , Y? what happened to being creative? Or maybe its just me what do u music critics think?
Re: Timaya's New Album by tosinaded(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
Funny enuf dats wut am listening to now also!
Good point u av
if no be
chineke me na olofofo na dem mama soldiers na egweripapa one na i be balyelsa boy and bla bla!
He jst taking us 4a ride! He knows he is hot cake!
He kinda rapped in track 13
Re: Timaya's New Album by ajayi1(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2009
The guy is ok sha.
Re: Timaya's New Album by otobiloba1(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2009
the album sounded like a studio freestyle.he jus wanted to show that he could sophomorre,his next album mite be better.the album was an average pop album all the same
Re: Timaya's New Album by ztyle(m): 1:02am On Jan 29, 2009
Timaya dey hot like fire! grin i really want to hear his new album, can anyone upload it here?
Re: Timaya's New Album by tosinaded(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2009
Go and buy it,but i bet u'll be dissapointed like i am now!
I like the yoruba rmx of ogologo
Re: Timaya's New Album by kayality: 3:07am On Jan 29, 2009
the guy is fantastic ,u can compare is music whit other because he has is mode of sing cant u see him whit 2shot and J matirs, he sing different and u we know that is timaya from anywhere u are hearing the music, he has is own mode of singing don't critics him because the sound are mostly like the same in his new album but the album is fantastic
Pls hear track 6 very well you we know that the guy is special among others
HOT LIKE FIRE, TIMAYA
Re: Timaya's New Album by tosinaded(m): 4:07am On Jan 29, 2009
Hiss!
Re: Timaya's New Album by kosovo(m): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2009
tosinaded@
we need to t@lk. ASAP!
Re: Timaya's New Album by tosinaded(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2009
Yep
Re: Timaya's New Album by ajayi1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
No comment
Re: Timaya's New Album by rockyfela(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2009
i dont think Timaya's new album was that bad only that it seems like a RUSHED work, the sounds are a bit 2 familiar maybe because its his style but still ALMOST ALL SONGS FEEL LIKE THE SAME THING, but i guess dats wat d naija peeps like about him that unique same sound and dats wat he gave dem,

2ru out d album was, dem mama, papa, boastings and all,

i like many songs tho, Chinekeme, shayo sth the one he ft pisanto(cant really rem d title), iyawomi, God abeg, Yankuliya or so, if 2 say, nd all

MY ADVICE 2 HIM IS THAT HE SHD TRY 2 SPICE UP HIS SONGS WITH DIFFERENT FLOWS OR ELSE PPLE WD GET EASILY TIRED OF HEARING HIM,

OVERALL I STILL LIKE HIS ALBUM STILL,
Re: Timaya's New Album by timmfikk(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2009
His mode of singing is not really cool and i keep wondering must you always talk about fire, bayelsa and many more in all your songs, I just can't understand what his songs are really all about, I guess maybe its coz am not used to jamaican style of rap or something coz i do not know where i can rate his type of music .

Overall he is still a Naija born artist they are our made, we've got nowhere to hide them at than to stretch out our loving hand and let them be with us till whenever they plan to quit.
Re: Timaya's New Album by Dclique(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hope he will not dissapoint us
Re: Timaya's New Album by timmfikk(m): 12:36am On Jan 30, 2009
hope so tongue
Re: Timaya's New Album by TOYOSI20(f): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2009
For stgarters WTH is Timaya?? undecided
Re: Timaya's New Album by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
The guy's run out of steam.
Probably was in a hurry to cash in on the success of his first album.
The new one is bland.Same beat,tempo,etc.
give it 2 stars
Re: Timaya's New Album by timmfikk(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2009
Eastbay:

The guy's run out of steam.
Probably was in a hurry to cash in on the success of his first album.
The new one is bland.Same beat,tempo,etc.
give it 2 stars

U don speak everything wella grin grin grin
Re: Timaya's New Album by mrbargains(m): 12:42am On Apr 08, 2009
I think Timaya's new album is ok though he did much better with true story.
You can pick Timaya's Gift And Grace from MyAfricanBargains
  http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: Timaya's New Album by mbulela: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2009
the beginning of the end.
Re: Timaya's New Album by eleshin(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2009
tracks like timaya don blow,yankuluya,if to say,are great tracks off the album and they are enjoying air play like mad.though all the tracks sound the same but the guy had already achieve whatever he had in mind b4 releasin the sophomore.he only need to grow up a lil bit and be more creative.
Re: Timaya's New Album by Don4life: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2009
i heard timya has released another 1 oh
Re: Timaya's New Album by hanades12: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
you can say what ever you like about thius guy ok but all i know is that his album is good and i love this guys sound and all those who talk bad about this guy to keep this in min d that (TIMAYA NA PAPA EGBERI PAPA ONE OF BAYASA)

(1) (Reply)

Download AUDIO And VIDEO : Solid Star Ft Flavour - Oluchi / Download Burna Boy - Ye Instrumental (beat By Priscjay Beats) / What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.