Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,138 members, 7,780,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (43373 Views)

Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Jude44: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2015
tupem:
yeepaa! e pain am oooh! ntoor!! cheesy grin grin
pain watin?
I dey mad?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Emma4Jesu(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2015
chizidgreat:
I have a very nice handsome friend who talks exactly like a beautiful girl. You will be dazed therefore, when you hear his voice and turns only to see a strongly built young man.
At first, I had thought it was simply a trait that ended like that and because I loved the way the boy was sociable, friendly and active, especially with the way he always made us his friends laugh by his unending jokes, I made him one of my closest friends.

It came as a shock therefore, the day he told me out of desperation that "I am Gay and I am very disturbed about it. I am sore afraid of my future with this kind of lifestyle"

"Jesu Kristi" I shouted " How come? Are you joking? Please, simply tell me it's a joke. Tell me it's April-fool!"

But the guy was damn serious. So, when he calmed me down, he began to narrate to me a pathetic story of how he had fatefully fell into wrong hands in a Polytechnic in Abuja where he did his ND.

In his own words, " I was simply logged in into a room of four boys in the hostel just like other boys unknown to me that save for one of them, all the boys were Gays. I didn't understand how to all managed to get themselves into one room since the school allocated hostels randomly to students. I learnt later that the original boys who were allocated the rooms sold off their bed space to interested buyers when they learnt of the lifestyle of the other first boy and the interested buyers happened to be his colleagues since they knew each other. I learnt of that however, after the other non-Gay boy had left like the others and after I had been abused and put in this condition.

"I became a victim because I have a feminine voice. So, the first day I came into the room, the three boys were so excited to see me and hear me talk and it was not long before they began to tell me about sex because they thought I was one of them. Shocked in fear, I told them that I had never done that and was not interested and would never do that. But they would never take that.

So, on a fateful day when the other non-Gay was away, they rounded me and having locked the door very tight, forced out my trousers from me and raped with all their might. I could not shout because one person will have to cover my mouth while others performed the act in turns. In fact, they raped me until I almost passed out. Two days after the event, the other non-Gay packed out of the room having sold his bed space also to another interested buyer and warned me to also act fast.

I was emotionally disturbed for days and in a bid to bring justice to myself, I went and reported the issue to one of my lecturers. As though I was all the while directed by the wrong spirit, it turned out that the lecturer was also one of them and once he heard my voice, he re-scheduled our meeting.

The meeting ended up finally in his house and he ended up sleeping with me, warning me seriously never to mention it to anyone. Afraid then and convinced that almost all the men in the school were Gays, I decided then to keep the issues to myself and I continued committing the ugly act with my room mates until I left the school and came over to this place for my degree.

Now, I am totally disturbed, mentally worried and very afraid of the whole situation. I entered that school as a virgin but this is the way my life has been messed up"

My mouth which was agape all the while he told the story only closed minutes after he finished the pathetic story.

"But do you still hate the act?" I asked him in a bid to know how to start helping him

"I can't categorically say yes or no. Let me say I am indifferent for now. At first, I hated it but as time went on, it seemed I began to enjoy it gradually. I think there is a spirit that controls it. However, I am so worried about my fate. I spend most of the times thinking of what the future holds for me with this kind of lifestyle. For, instance, how is my marital life going to look like?"

With this as his answer, I just had to start by presenting Jesus to him as the best option since as a Christian, I believed it was the first and highest thing he needed at the moment.

The problem is, he is a Moslem and he says he cannot listen to any solution related to Christianity.

Friends, I don't know how the Moslems treat the issue of Gay and how else this guy can be helped. He is too nice and promising I can't overlook him in this pool of mess. Please, what is your candid advice.

The young man in question is presently a 200level Economics student in one of Nigeria's prestigious Universities.

COOkED story who cares, agbara nwa nnu nu nne ye fepu; Don't let ISIS hear this or Boko, the will just slit your throut yumnm

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

So which one you dey straff NNA? grin
Hehehe. I dey mad, abi my village people swear for me. Over 360% straight dey worry me

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Gr8amechi: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
chizidgreat:
I have a very nice handsome friend who talks exactly like a beautiful girl. You will be dazed therefore, when you hear his voice and turns only to see a strongly built young man.
At first, I had thought it was simply a trait that ended like that and because I loved the way the boy was sociable, friendly and active, especially with the way he always made us his friends laugh by his unending jokes, I made him one of my closest friends.

It came as a shock therefore, the day he told me out of desperation that "I am Gay and I am very disturbed about it. I am sore afraid of my future with this kind of lifestyle"

"Jesu Kristi" I shouted " How come? Are you joking? Please, simply tell me it's a joke. Tell me it's April-fool!"

But the guy was damn serious. So, when he calmed me down, he began to narrate to me a pathetic story of how he had fatefully fell into wrong hands in a Polytechnic in Abuja where he did his ND.

In his own words, " I was simply logged in into a room of four boys in the hostel just like other boys unknown to me that save for one of them, all the boys were Gays. I didn't understand how to all managed to get themselves into one room since the school allocated hostels randomly to students. I learnt later that the original boys who were allocated the rooms sold off their bed space to interested buyers when they learnt of the lifestyle of the other first boy and the interested buyers happened to be his colleagues since they knew each other. I learnt of that however, after the other non-Gay boy had left like the others and after I had been abused and put in this condition.

"I became a victim because I have a feminine voice. So, the first day I came into the room, the three boys were so excited to see me and hear me talk and it was not long before they began to tell me about sex because they thought I was one of them. Shocked in fear, I told them that I had never done that and was not interested and would never do that. But they would never take that.

So, on a fateful day when the other non-Gay was away, they rounded me and having locked the door very tight, forced out my trousers from me and raped with all their might. I could not shout because one person will have to cover my mouth while others performed the act in turns. In fact, they raped me until I almost passed out. Two days after the event, the other non-Gay packed out of the room having sold his bed space also to another interested buyer and warned me to also act fast.

I was emotionally disturbed for days and in a bid to bring justice to myself, I went and reported the issue to one of my lecturers. As though I was all the while directed by the wrong spirit, it turned out that the lecturer was also one of them and once he heard my voice, he re-scheduled our meeting.

The meeting ended up finally in his house and he ended up sleeping with me, warning me seriously never to mention it to anyone. Afraid then and convinced that almost all the men in the school were Gays, I decided then to keep the issues to myself and I continued committing the ugly act with my room mates until I left the school and came over to this place for my degree.

Now, I am totally disturbed, mentally worried and very afraid of the whole situation. I entered that school as a virgin but this is the way my life has been messed up"

My mouth which was agape all the while he told the story only closed minutes after he finished the pathetic story.

"But do you still hate the act?" I asked him in a bid to know how to start helping him

"I can't categorically say yes or no. Let me say I am indifferent for now. At first, I hated it but as time went on, it seemed I began to enjoy it gradually. I think there is a spirit that controls it. However, I am so worried about my fate. I spend most of the times thinking of what the future holds for me with this kind of lifestyle. For, instance, how is my marital life going to look like?"

With this as his answer, I just had to start by presenting Jesus to him as the best option since as a Christian, I believed it was the first and highest thing he needed at the moment.

The problem is, he is a Moslem and he says he cannot listen to any solution related to Christianity.

Friends, I don't know how the Moslems treat the issue of Gay and how else this guy can be helped. He is too nice and promising I can't overlook him in this pool of mess. Please, what is your candid advice.

The young man in question is presently a 200level Economics student in one of Nigeria's prestigious Universities.
my take, this guy is a gay, first nobody can rape anybody in school hostel, especially a guy remember the anal Penetration is harder than vigina pent. it must be a mutual consent
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by condralbede(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
LAI Mohammed is behind this story.....the dude is a born Gabriel!

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by whytepawn1(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
lipsrsealed

SHOIRRRRRRRR!
UNA STILL DEY RAPE UNA SELF JOIN?? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
NA EVERY HOLE UNA DEY C ENTER? ? ANIMALISTIC ANIMALS.
I AM NOT SURPRISED THO, AFTER ALL UNA DEY FUCCCK GOATS, COWS, AND ANY ANIMAL THAT HAS ANY KIND OF HOLE grin grin grin grin grin

kiss

Waiting for the animals to bash me.

wanted to say something rather unpleasant to you but thought better of it because the story itself lacks credence.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by maclatunji: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
I am more interested in the fact that a whole institution is infested with homosexuals. The in-coming government needs to be more proactive about this.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Hehehe. I dey mad, abi my village people swear for me. Over 360% straight dey worry me

So why you kon dey complain like say you dey vex? tongue
ABI U NEVER HER SAY GUY STRAFF GOAT BEFORE? cheesy
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2015
whytepawn1:

wanted to say something rather unpleasant to you but thought better of it because the story itself lacks credence

YOU ARE FREEEE O.
I LOVE PEOPLE WHO ARE OPEN MINDED!IF YOU LOVE ME, WILL THAT UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT? MBANU!
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
This you friend sef!..he's enjoying it if not he would have packed out like the other guy!...maybe he's thinking you're gay that's why he's cunningly telling you!

*he loves you tongue

Exactly! ! For the guy to confide in you means he is introducing it to you.... cmon he talks like a woman that's a choice.... And the way u seem so concerned nd caring he probably is in love with that you Op appear to have feelings for him too....

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Sacramento4real(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
If the three boys forced him into submission and raped him,did the Lecturer also force him too?Did one man overpower him?
Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Lol you bad ooo this your mouth go carry you go lagoon... grin cheesy shocked

THE TRUTH ALWAYS SET ME FREE O. cheesy
NOW OUR MOTHER S, SISTERS , GOATS AND COWS WILL REST, SINCE THEY ARE NOW RAPING OTHER MEN TOO.

SORRY FOR THE RAPED DUDE ANY WAY.GOD DEY.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by sacora(f): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
lipsrsealed

SHOIRRRRRRRR!
UNA STILL DEY RAPE UNA SELF JOIN?? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
NA EVERY HOLE UNA DEY C ENTER? ? ANIMALISTIC ANIMALS.
I AM NOT SURPRISED THO, AFTER ALL UNA DEY FUCCCK GOATS, COWS, AND ANY ANIMAL THAT HAS ANY KIND OF HOLE grin grin grin grin grin

kiss

Waiting for the animals to bash me.
watz dis one saying?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by cupidhero(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2015
God hates gays!!!
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Alfred234(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Ahn ahn this story is so fake jor. if this story is even true self it seems ur friend enjoyed being raped because he didn't even report the matter to the police unless the guys that raped him are cultist and they threatened him then I can understand why he didn't report the issue.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Crueldeed: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
XBLadez:
Op, talk true. Did they rape u or ur friend?
[/s]
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by sacora(f): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Lol you bad ooo this your mouth go carry you go lagoon... grin cheesy shocked
dia z nfin funny abt wat dat LovePeddler said!
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
sacora:
watz dis one saying?

Absolutely nothing!
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by mikeczay: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
God help me when I resume in OAU....... My feminine voice just a threat..
fellow fresher, join the thread in education section
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2015
mikeczay:
fellow fresher, join the thread in education section
Alryt
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by whytepawn1(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

YOU ARE FREEEE O.
I LOVE PEOPLE WHO ARE OPEN MINDED!IF YOU LOVE ME, WILL THAT UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT? MBANU!

saying unpleasant things to a person or people isn't my style. I see no reason in doing that... besides the story itself is phoney, it isn't worth any mudslinging.
for your info, I am open minded... but not to the extent of deriding a person for no plausible reason.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by tintingz(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
he need Jesus
Don't forget Muslims believe in Jesus.

cos 72 Virginis religion can't help him
When they say some people are brainless, people will say it is an insult.

Someone is seeking for solution you are saying 72 virgin religion? undecided

check Iraq Iran Afghanistan Somalia Syria Yemen

then u understand wat I'm talking about
You mean how these countries you listed treat gays?

Please how those Nigeria law treat gays, is it the 14years jail implemented under Jonathan regime a Christian?

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by zabbie(f): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Whichever way it is, the story be true or not, I'll give the little advice I can.
He has to make up his mind to leave such evil and prohibited habit.
Seek Allah's forgiveness sincerely and wholeheartedly. He should also believe that his sins will be forgiven if he's sincere about it. People have committed worst sins, seeked for forgiveness and been forgiven as long as it's not at a time he cant repent again. The earlier the better (death comes within the twinkling of a second).
He should endeavour not to repeat such act again.
He should stay far away and avoid as much as possible people involved with such acts.
He should ensure he's regularly if not always, in the midst of people that remind him of God and doing good deeds.
Fast regularly especially Mondays and Fridays.
Read the Qur'an regularly.
Attend the mosque regularly.
Move close to the Amir of MSSN in your institution.
To start with, begin seeking for forgiveness (istigfar) now.
I hope this little admonition will help you through. May Almighty Allah forgive you your sins. Meanwhile, you don't have to start recounting all you've done or gone through to everyone. It's BTW u and ur God.
All the best

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
God help me when I resume in OAU....... My feminine voice just a threat..
aaah dem. Go brush all the sh..it wey dey ur anus comot grin
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Janyves(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Una dey see una self? All gay and lesbian alliance for nairaland.(I'm sure ya'all grinning behind ya screens)
I think this write up is a ploy to increase their so called sexuality awareness. Its a pity I can't judge, but the creator knows best.

PEACE
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by zabbie(f): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2015
* Mondays and Thursdays
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2015
whytepawn1:

saying unpleasant things to a person or people isn't my style. I see no reason in doing that... besides the story itself is phoney, it isn't worth any mudslinging.
for your info, I am open minded... but not to the extent of deriding a person for no plausible reason.

Seriously, I really don't get you.
There are valid cases of men caught sleepingraping animals, so whats your problem with me?The fact that it is impossible for a man to rape a man or what? Please tell me exactly your p with my post.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by sacora(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Absolutely nothing!
gud!
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by san316(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
If he cant listen to xtian solution, I'm sure he wont like d muslim soln.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
sacora:
gud!

Glad I helped.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by tintingz(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
@chizidgreat, Your story began to sound fake when you said the victim reported to lecturers but discovered they are also gays. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by babajero(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Very soon homosexuality will come back to nigeria, because Obama is not supporting buhari for nothing. And Buhari will do anything for that position.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic / Pick-pocket: We Make N80,000 To N100,000 Daily / Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.