Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (43510 Views)

Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by menix(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Edusouls:
are you one of those very sick and badly retarded human beings? May God come to ur rescue b4 fierce condenmation follows...

Yes oo!! Am very sick thou ur family members gets d death that accompanies d sickness..

Sarcasm is 1 word ur Banana selling home should google...
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by sacora(f): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
pastorKosiso:
One man's food is another man's poison... They force you laugh? Abi na me and you dey share laugh? Biko nuo ogu gi oooo
fool....E.D
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
ayusco85:

Abeg no fear. I can't even sleep on d same bed with a guy.

Am soooooooo straight and I hate gays
thats the way cool
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
TIS STORY IS A LIE

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nuella222(f): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
lipsrsealed

SHOIRRRRRRRR!
UNA STILL DEY RAPE UNA SELF JOIN?? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
NA EVERY HOLE UNA DEY C ENTER? ? ANIMALISTIC ANIMALS.
I AM NOT SURPRISED THO, AFTER ALL UNA DEY FUCCCK GOATS, COWS, AND ANY ANIMAL THAT HAS ANY KIND OF HOLE grin grin grin grin grin

kiss

Waiting for the animals to bash me.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by amsoslim(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nihilist:
Beach party at the lagoon today....Party up like an Oba.

Vote Agbaje for VIP access

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by tupem: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

undecided
You wey dey talk, you fit allow that kin tin do you?
you have no sympathy! do people who get raped always allow it to happen?! sad let's assume this story is true what would you have had him do?! a newbie in sch and a virgin!! o ga o! may evil not befall us! I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
tupem:
you have no sympathy! do people who get raped always allow it to happen?! sad let's assume this story is true what would you have had him do?! a newbie in sch and a virgin!! o ga o! may evil not befall us! I rest my case!
A newbie in sch and a virgin . . .
MUMU!!! who says virgins are dumb and docile? The very fact that a person is a virgin should mean that he doesn't take no shit.
I have no pity for him. He allowed the lecturer to sleep with him na. Is that rape? Also, he continued to have sex with the other guys over and over again. Is that rape?
Besides, he's a bloody guy! He should fight back and do shit! Those three gays, aren't they his age mates? He nor fit fight? Abi they hold gun?
Even if they managed to overpower him and it happened. Revenge and exposing tinz on point. Not sleeping with lecturer tinz on point. Who also conveniently happens to be a gay.
No guy can ever endorse this. angry

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by tupem: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

MUMU!!! who says virgins are dumb and docile? The very fact that a person is a virgin should mean that he doesn't take no shit.
I have no pity for him. He allowed the lecturer to sleep with him na. Is that rape? Also, he continued to have sex with the other guys over and over again. Is that rape?
Besides, he's a bloody guy! He should fight back and do shit! Those three gays, aren't they his age mates? He nor fit fight? Abi they hold gun?
Even if they managed to overpower him and it happened. Revenge and exposing tinz on point. Not sleeping with lecturer tinz on point. Who also conveniently happens to be a gay.
Mr know know! continue! meanwhile, you Sabi talk like woman Sha! Abeg no quote Me again o! u don win! grin
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

See another guy were sense no dey head!

You fit out power three people at once.

Shall we no know weather the story na true.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by donem: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Very stupid idiot, i have no pity for him, how come he hard a very sweet female voice if he wasn't destined to be gay in his life.

They raped him, he went and reported to his lecturer bastard him, any group of peeps try such with me i overboard them in less than a week.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Viciyus:

See another guy were sense no dey head!

You fit out power three people at once.

Shall we no know weather the story na true.
Your grammer is terrible sha . . .
Besides, adrenaline tinz on point.
Also, I said even if he was unable to do such and it happened, then he should fight expose and revenge.
Also, there is nothing like overpowering three people at once. Step by step is the key. cheesy grin
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Awww did you just call yourself fool? Let God judge you
sacora:
fool....E.D
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Revolva(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
angry angry angry look if i ever catch any fagged ass guy ....i will smack dat person....look even in prison no body can do me dat....
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

Your grammer is terrible sha . . .
Besides, adrenaline tinz on point.
Also, I said even if he was unable to do such and it happened, then he should fight expose and revenge.
Also, there is nothing like overpowering three people at once. Step by step is the key. cheesy grin

First. no be English I use.

Second

grin
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by ayusco85(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
zleemshaddy:
thats the way cool

naso
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by chizidgreat(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Friend, this is an experience someone shared with me oooo. please, neither did I fabricate it nor was I the one
Please, please, please, tamper justice with mercy in your comments. I'm only looking for how to help a friend.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Abhdul(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Being gay has nothing to do with Christian or Muslims. grin It's only uninformed mind that tend to relate both.

I don hear u. No need 4 further argument sir, at least ur own no enta insults as other tend to do wink
Johnpaul88:
Being gay has nothing to do with Christian or Muslims. grin It's only uninformed mind that tend to relate both.

I don hear u. No need 4 further argument sir, at least ur own no enta insults as other tend to do
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by sixtus3606(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
This you friend sef!..he's enjoying it if not he would have packed out like the other guy!...maybe he's thinking you're gay that's why he's cunningly telling you!

*he loves you tongue

LMFAO!!!

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by inereunwa1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
eleyi ogidi gan this one is serious o ps i have never heard of a guy that has a feminine voice
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by sacora(f): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Awww did you just call yourself fool? Let God judge you
mtcheeeeew........
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Rolandken(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fairy tale @op

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Ashmark(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
ednut1:
awon adofuro oshi

I catch You grin
ednut1:
awon adofuro oshi

I catch You
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
If the story is true,I hope those bastards face the wrath of justice.

Despicable animals.

I wonder why some gay guys keep acting like their sexuality is all about what is in their trousers.

I feel sorry for the victimised. Do hope he has the courage to move on in life.

One thing I don't get is,has he been gay or did he just become conscious of his sexuality after the rape.

Another lecturer took advantage of him.All just doesn't add up.First even when girls are raped they find it hard to pour it all out to anyone.Now a dude was raped and he had the bravery to walk up to a lecturer to tell him.

First what sort of relationship did they have earlier?

The story is very funny.Can't decipher what is what.

I stand against violence and oppression in any form.

Lastly, he better get tested immediately.Who knows if any of the mofos is positive.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gr8amechi:
my take, this guy is a gay, first nobody can rape anybody in school hostel, especially a guy remember the anal Penetration is harder than vigina pent. it must be a mutual consent
Seriously grin grin

A visit to the bathrooms in one of my school hostel is proof that lots of sex goes on there.Couple times,I've found used condoms there.This is a hostel that girls don't have access to.

Assumptions are bad,people have been having anal sex since God knows, what really could be hard.No be peneteration,at most they use lube undecided
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
maclatunji:
I am more interested in the fact that a whole institution is infested with homosexuals. The in-coming government needs to be more proactive about this.
Hello.Concerned that a whole institution is infested with homosexuals,like really.Did the university decide to concenterate homosexuals in the school.

Nigerians never seem to amaze me,so you expect Buhari to do what,pass another bill.The horrendous hypocritical law Jonathan signed hasn't done enough damage already.

So funny you guys bother yourself with what is not,Nigerians are talking taking the country to greater heights you are concerned with what the President will do against gays and lesbians.How funny?

A lot of surprises awaits us when he gets into power, we shall all watch and learn.I do know it would be catastrophic for Buhari's govt to go on the offensive against the day populace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by ebukaOtika(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
vislabraye:
Jesus shocked. 4 boys forced and raped your friend ? Did he fight back ? He couldn't report to the police

Well, the best he can do now is go for deliverance since the deed has already been done. Its pathetic. I probably would have killed those rapists.

Sorry to say o ,,,, what if the deliverers are in that same line ,,,,?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Gr8amechi: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Seriously grin grin

A visit to the bathrooms in one of my school hostel is proof that lots of sex goes on there.Couple times,I've found used condoms there.This is a hostel that girls don't have access to.

Assumptions are bad,people have been having anal sex since God knows, what really could be hard.No be peneteration,at most they use lube undecided
you didn't get what I meant, I mean its hard to rape a guy who has never had anal before than a normal virgina sex with a girl. my point is if he didn't want it he would have raised alarm like you said, you those used condoms because it was done by consent not rape, my point is the guy should stop saying they raped him, this say thing happened in my university and the victim almost got the hostel burnt down, it took the intervention of the community elders
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by philmen(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
wonders!
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gr8amechi:
you didn't get what I meant, I mean its hard to rape a guy who has never had anal before than a normal virgina sex with a girl. my point is if he didn't want it he would have raised alarm like you said, you those used condoms because it was done by consent not rape, my point is the guy should stop saying they raped him, this say thing happened in my university and the victim almost got the hostel burnt down, it took the intervention of the community elders
Oh,Okay.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by koyyess: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
If this story is true, then those gay rapists must be nairalanders.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by lovely17(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
please tell me this was made up undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kept In Chains For One Year In Lagos Rescued By Police (Photos) / Armed Robbers Hijack Bullion Van In Delta (Photos/video) / Woman Commits Suicide Over Friend’s Unpaid LAPO Loan In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.