Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal (4293 Views)

Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. / Photo: Girl’s Ear Bitten Off During Fight With Neighbour In Lagos / Have You Ever Killed A Wild/dangerous Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by osisi2(f): 2:17am On Jan 28, 2009
A FIESTY raccoon has bitten off a pervert’s PENIS as he was trying to rape the animal.

Alexander Kirilov, 44, was on a drunken weekend with pals when he leapt on the terrified – but toothy – fur ball.

“When I saw the raccoon I thought I’d have some fun,” he told stunned casualty surgeons in Moscow.

Now Russian plastic surgeons are trying to restore his mangled manhood.

“He’s been told they can get things working again but they can’t sew back on what the raccoon bit off," said a pal.

“That’s gone forever so there isn’t going to be much for them to work with."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2172612.ece
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by KarmaMod(f): 2:22am On Jan 28, 2009
im sure the racoon had more fun than he did.
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 28, 2009
Might as well get a sex change.
I mean, what's the use of a man with no cock? undecided
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by scottN(m): 2:27am On Jan 28, 2009
r the no of women depleting in Moscow or is he just a psycho?
Feel sorry 4 his wife or gf if he had any. No more full satisfaction guaranteed unless,
'sure he'll b scared shit getting a BJ?
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by osisi2(f): 2:29am On Jan 28, 2009
KarmaMod:

im sure the racoon had more fun than he did.

Good for him
see his love interest

Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by spoilt(f): 2:31am On Jan 28, 2009
He couldnt have been that drunk! grin
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by KarmaMod(f): 2:36am On Jan 28, 2009
That racooon's teeth is better than most people sef

Rofl
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by osisi2(f): 2:42am On Jan 28, 2009
KarmaMod:

That racooon's teeth is better than most people sef

Rofl

after the surgeons are done with man,he needs to see a vet for his shots
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by osisi2(f): 2:46am On Jan 28, 2009
scottN:

r the no of women depleting in Moscow or is he just a psycho?
Feel sorry 4 his wife or gf if he had any. No more full satisfaction guaranteed unless,
'sure he'll b scared shit getting a BJ?

I wonder
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by OgidiBoy(m): 2:51am On Jan 28, 2009
I've had sex with a raccoon before while volunteering in an animal sanctuary in High school. That was the best sex I ever had.
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by osisi2(f): 2:54am On Jan 28, 2009
God forbid

OgidiBoy:

I've had sex with a raccoon before while volunteering in an animal sanctuary in High school. That was the best sex I ever had.
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by OgidiBoy(m): 2:58am On Jan 28, 2009
**osisi:

God forbid

You need to explore my dear osisi sad that missionary thing you and Mr osisi do every time gets old after a while.
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by girl22(f): 3:03am On Jan 28, 2009
damn karmamod why are biting off people's manhood?
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by jamace(m): 4:42am On Jan 28, 2009
Another lunatic taught a lesson. Good for him angry sad.
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by Ikomi(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2009
Osisi couples disagree sometimes, thats just wat happened between these 2, although this was fatal.

Look Osisi if ur not careful the way u talk about the unfortunate man, that Racoon will bite of ur nipple 4 talking down its human lover.  angry
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by JJYOU: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2009
life just got better for him. pervert indeed
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by Raymond88(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
Jungle justice!

OgidiBoy:

You need to explore my dear osisi sad that missionary thing you and Mr osisi do every time gets old after a while.
Beastiality is degrading!
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by osisi2(f): 1:32am On Jan 29, 2009
Ikomi:

Osisi couples disagree sometimes, thats just wat happened between these 2, although this was fatal.

Look Osisi if ur not careful the way u talk about the unfortunate man, that Racoon will bite of ur nipple 4 talking down its human lover. angry

Ikomi,na me you dey talk to like this?
do you know who I am ? grin
do you think I'm your mate? grin
you better apologise quickly
how dare you?
wait for me
I'll show you
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 29, 2009
a Mouth Gig gone bad. Poor dude.
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by Hauwa1: 1:38am On Jan 29, 2009
very oily
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by KarmaMod(f): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2009
I think say ode22 don confuse me with her mama. awon akata sha. always seeking attention

lmao today today Ikomi will have nightmares

Make you show am pepper osisi  grin
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by Treetop20(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2009
sick! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by otikpoko(m): 5:25am On Feb 04, 2009
Serves him right.He got what he asked for.After the white will say the blacks brings all kind of sicknesses.Now just look at this,a man trying to have sex with a wild animal.Maybe later on,this man will start suffering from a sickness unknown to human,they may decide to name the sickness 'Racoonisis' and later,they will say it originated from Africa.I bet you that the racoon had much fun than the man did.
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by Raffine: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2010
lipsrsealed Horrible. . . .
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by favouredjb(f): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2010
That's insane,thank heavens the animal did justice to his penis.
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by meee1: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2010
check it out
Re: Russian Man Has His Manhood Bitten Off By A Wild Animal by meee1: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2010
;

(1) (Reply)

See The Longest Horse (picture) / J.t. Tom West Is Dead! / 48 Memorable Movies From The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.