Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? (199657 Views)

Car Shipment From Medicine Hat,alberta Province Of Canada? / Car Shipment From Uk To Nigeria / Help With Car Shipment From California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
I created this trade for now almost 10 years ; if you need good rates and local contacts in Africa ; let me know ,
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
Sorry - but I can no longer entertain this . I have customers at my desk 4 deep. Run our reputation through West Africa (Nigeria imparticular) and you'll hear our names.

Ali
Ahmed
John
Angela
Hilda
, etc.

Not to mention our West Coast ofices in the USA .

Peace out

John

American Export Lines
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
No problem John , I remember AEL Service Contract before ,
Our service is unique : our customers can pay locally in Africa and get their documents .
Let me know if you need for oyur Nigerian customers .

Regards
Bruno
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by baron2000(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
adexfam- my friend is sending in a 2000 toyota camry. pls how much will u charge to clear it at the ports?
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
American Export Lines does not clear vehicles in Nigeria.

We will supply you with the name and contact information of agents in Nigeria - that work directly with the steamship lines.

Then you can clear your vehicles with limited additional charges.

We have a good and faithful following. These customers ar happy with the service. Hence repeat business.

Hope to hear from you.

JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by adexfem(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
@baron2000
i will clear it for 230k.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
American Export Lines has no affiliated clearing agents in West Africa (Nigeria). Be sure you trust and know who you are working with in Nigeria to clear.
We can get your vehicle there safely / cheaply / and honestly into the care and custody of the steam ship lines' locations in Nigeria only.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
Anyone Know if Ocean Lane has an employee named FiFi - that was in North Jersey USA a few years ago?
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
Oceanlane Shipping is a company based in Africa .
The company based in US is Oceane Marine Shipping ; nothing to do with Oceanlane in NYC before .
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by bombsquad(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2009
how much to clear 2003 murano at tincan?anyone know please?
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2009
$ 1 150 + Documentation Fees $ 75

Email : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by bombsquad(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
@ oceanline: am i going to pay in dollars @ tincan port to clear the car?
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sorry this cost is for the shipment from US
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
Message to all reading this board:

feel free to contact American Export Lines as this season progresses.

Each of the major steamship lines is competing not to loose their volume heading into this fall season.
We have been solicited recently by Maersk and MSC to bring our business "back" to them. This means lower prices in the industry.

Price wars among these suppliers = better consumer deals.

Keep us in mind.

American Export Lines
30 years in same location in the United States
John Strozyk
(973) 824-2333
JStrozyk@AELSHIPPING.COM
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2009
For those involved in the shipmetn of vehicles ; we are offering Freight Collect in Africa .

Do not hesitate to contact us for really competitive rates ( we are the only ones based in US and AFRICA ) :

OCEANLANE SHIPPING SARL
PK 10 - Route Porto Novo
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
Tel / Fax : +229 21 37 71 84
E-Mail : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Web : www.oceanlane-shipping.com
Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Exportex: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
Been reading these posts with much interest & relevance as i would really appreciate some serious & honest info:

As a result would really like some info & possible useful links:

1) Can anyone recommend best US state to go for large tipper trucks (MACK Granite)?

2) What is the best method of shipment (is it poss to have 3 MACKs in one 40ft?) & company to ship these vehicles? I think roro will be way toooooo expensive & it would be ideal to find good & reliable shipping company, ie one where the ships leave as planned,

3) What are typical cost of shipment for: roro & 20ft & 40ft containers from US to Lagos.

4) How long does it typically take to get to Lagos from US?
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2009
Ro / Ro
cost for standard sized sedan to Tin Can $1,125.00 all in from East Coast United States terminals.
SUV's over 650 cft. = 1475.00 all in from East Coast United States terminals.

Containers with vehicles : start as low as $3950.00 "all in loaded" from East Coast United States American Export Lines location in Newark NJ (Thats up to 4 vehicles loaded in a 40' cntr)

For Mac Trucks we can discuss Flat Rack work - 2 Mac Tractor heads on a flat rack.

but if these are DUMP Body trucks - I woudl suggest against "cutting the bodies" as they will never be the same.

Send your Mac Tipper photo's and dimensions to JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM and I'll see what kind of plan we can put together.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2009
20 ft cntrs to Tin can start as low as 2700.00

Transit times are as follows : cheapest cost = longest transit time usually +40/45 days
Most expensive we offer direct service US East Coast direct to Tin Can = 18 days on the water (ACL/ Grimaldi).
**But that only sails once a month and costs approx. $4,700.00 to TinCan for 4 vehicles all in. **

Keep us in mind.
Also be aware that ACL / GRIMALDI ( the direct service) is the only servcie that doesn't experience congestion. They will be a key player in this fall season as congestion builds.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
cool
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Exportex: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2009
Hey thanks a lot Americanex!! be useful to chat to you as its very possible i will be in the states sooner than later. I will mail the addy you included & hopefully we can get to discuss further.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2009
We are located in Newark NJ - about 2 minutes from the Newark International Airport. many of our regulars come right off fllights and start their business in the States with a pass through to confim the rates.

looking forward to meeting you

Full Address :

American Export Lines
169 Frelinghuysen Ave.
Newark NJ 07114
tel (973) 824-2333
fax (973) 824-8319
Email - JStrozyk@AELSHIPPING.COM
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by wweekes(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
1) $6.00/kg or $2.75/lbs for freight. 100lb minimum.

2) WE ALSO PROVIDE DHL AND FEXEX PACKAGES @ A DISCOUNTED RATE !!!!

CONTACT PERSON

Wesley Jr.
WW Shipping Company INC.
Orange Commons Plaza
150 Main St. Store#9
Orange, NJ 07050
Tel# 973.674.8932
Fax# 973.675.1300
email: wweekes@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by MUZBO(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
@all, before I choose who to help with my shipment from the US I really want to know how long it takes a ship to sail from Maryland US to Nigeria. I need to work with a time frame. Thanks y'all!
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by wweekes(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2009
call me @ 1-804-926-3708, wesley is the name.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by MUZBO(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
Yeah but you didn't answer my quest.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by AMERICANEX(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2009
How long it takes to get a vehicle to Lagos depends basically on the steamship line that you use.

Example - for Ro/Ro : check what the last day to drop off the vehicle in Baltimore Maryland is for making the sailing of a targeted vessel. Right now both ACL and Hoegh have vessles coming through about every 2 weeks. So even if you miss the first one - You WILL ride on the second one provided you have no problems with US customs and your paperwork is in order. These vessels get the RO/RO cargo to Lagos in approx. 16 to 20 days on the water. ACL is the fastest and easiest to work with right now as they have no issues with congestion. It seems that ACL recognized their own need for owning their own property to off load at. So they have no delays upon arrrival. This is important to know when sailing into peak season (October through January).

For Containers the same hold true the below each have a sailing once a week :
Maersk 35 days on the water (to Tin Can)
ZIM 45 days on the water
Delmas 35 days on the water
MSC 30-35 days on the water
all use the public terminal in Lagos - which is always subjetc to congestion issues. so be careful with your timing.
Currently - ZIM is the cheapest and because of the difficult exchange rate issues - many are chossing them.
ACL is sailing only once a month to Tin Can - but they are the fastest on the water and have no congestion * but they are also the priciest right now.

Be careful how you pick your poison - be certain that you are using a freight shipping company from the USA that will tell you the truth not just tell you what you want to hear.

Respectfully,
John at American Export Lines
JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by KunleA2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2009
AMERICANEX:

How long it takes to get a vehicle to Lagos depends basically on the steamship line that you use.

Example - for Ro/Ro : check what the last day to drop off the vehicle in Baltimore Maryland is for making the sailing of a targeted vessel. Right now both ACL and Hoegh have vessles coming through about every 2 weeks. So even if you miss the first one - You WILL ride on the second one provided you have no problems with US customs and your paperwork is in order. These vessels get the RO/RO cargo to Lagos in approx. 16 to 20 days on the water. ACL is the fastest and easiest to work with right now as they have no issues with congestion. It seems that ACL recognized their own need for owning their own property to off load at. So they have no delays upon arrrival. This is important to know when sailing into peak season (October through January).

For Containers the same hold true the below each have a sailing once a week :
Maersk 35 days on the water (to Tin Can)
ZIM 45 days on the water
Delmas 35 days on the water
MSC 30-35 days on the water
all use the public terminal in Lagos - which is always subjetc to congestion issues. so be careful with your timing.
Currently - ZIM is the cheapest and because of the difficult exchange rate issues - many are chossing them.
ACL is sailing only once a month to Tin Can - but they are the fastest on the water and have no congestion * but they are also the priciest right now.

Be careful how you pick your poison - be certain that you are using a freight shipping company from the USA that will tell you the truth not just tell you what you want to hear.

Respectfully,
John at American Export Lines
JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM

Good info. Keep it up
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by MUZBO(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2009
@AMERICANEX, I truly appreciate your elaborate post which more than answers my question. I'll work on it.
May you find help easily wherever you seek it. Amen.
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by Exportex: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2009
Amricanex, just to also say that i appreciate the info you provide,
Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by DAKT: 5:24am On Aug 15, 2009
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHIP TO NIGERIA IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS OR YOUR MONEY BACK

Call Alali @ +1.832.443.2989 or email me @ alali@daktlogistics.com

I will give you $4600 for a 40ft container , $ 1200 for Sedan , $1500 for SUV. Email for RORO Quote or Mack Truck shipment.

REMEMBER 30 DAYS OR LESS or YOUR SHIPMENT IS FREE.

Welcome to DAKT Logistics, your one stop logistics solution provider. DAKT Logistics is a transportation logistics company providing:

Land transportation
Ocean/sea shipping
Air freight
Warehousing and materials management services.
Procurement services/Consulting
Headquartered in Houston, TX we are poised to become the leading global logistics provider to suit both your corporate and individual needs.

Since its inception, DAKT Logistics has relentlessly worked to serve industries in various sectors including, Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Telecommunications, Petrochemical and Automobile.

As an asset based 3PL Logistics Company, we have all the expertise, technology and resources needed to provide customized programs to our customers, and the management skills to execute these programs.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

DAKT logistics offers specialized hauling and cargo transport between the United States, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We have the capabilities of getting your cargo to its destination on time and within budget. Irrespective of the size of the project, DAKT Logistics has the resources to ensure a quality transport solution every time.

You can count on DAKT Logistics to capitalize on attractive pricing from the major ocean and air carriers, thus keeping rates at the competitive level. Our heavy volume of traffic over a global network combined with our vast network of carriers and international agents allows us provide a full range of global services while maintaining comparable pricing positions across all services.

We welcome the opportunity to provide distinctive solutions for your particular transportation and logistic needs. Please take a moment to learn about us and our services visit our website @ www.daktlogistics.com or call me directly on my cell +1.832.443.2989 or email me alali@daktlogistics.com

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by DAKT: 5:35am On Aug 15, 2009
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHIP TO NIGERIA IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS OR YOUR MONEY BACK

Call Alali of DAKT LOGISTICS @ +1.832.443.2989 or email me @ alali@daktlogistics.com

I will give you $4600 for a 40ft container , $ 1200 for Sedan , $1500 for SUV. Email for RORO Quote or Mack Truck shipment.

REMEMBER 30 DAYS OR LESS or YOUR SHIPMENT IS FREE. ( ASK FOR ALALI )

www.daktlogistics.com

Welcome to DAKT Logistics, your one stop logistics solution provider. DAKT Logistics is a transportation logistics company providing:

Land transportation
Ocean/sea shipping
Air freight
Warehousing and materials management services.
Procurement services/Consulting
Headquartered in Houston, TX we are poised to become the leading global logistics provider to suit both your corporate and individual needs.

Since its inception, DAKT Logistics has relentlessly worked to serve industries in various sectors including, Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Telecommunications, Petrochemical and Automobile.

As an asset based 3PL Logistics Company, we have all the expertise, technology and resources needed to provide customized programs to our customers, and the management skills to execute these programs.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

DAKT logistics offers specialized hauling and cargo transport between the United States, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We have the capabilities of getting your cargo to its destination on time and within budget. Irrespective of the size of the project, DAKT Logistics has the resources to ensure a quality transport solution every time.

You can count on DAKT Logistics to capitalize on attractive pricing from the major ocean and air carriers, thus keeping rates at the competitive level. Our heavy volume of traffic over a global network combined with our vast network of carriers and international agents allows us provide a full range of global services while maintaining comparable pricing positions across all services.

We welcome the opportunity to provide distinctive solutions for your particular transportation and logistic needs. Please take a moment to learn about us and our services visit our website @ www.daktlogistics.com or call me directly on my cell +1.832.443.2989 or email me alali@daktlogistics.com

Re: Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? by OCEANLANE: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2009
For shipment of Containers and Vehicles / Trucks from USA to AFRICA :

OCEANLANE SHIPPING SARL
PK 10 - Route Porto Novo
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
Tel / Fax : +229 21 37 71 84
E-Mail : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com

Web : www.oceanlane-shipping.com ( AFRICA )
www.oceanems.com ( USA )

Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.