Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do? (1281 Views)

If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
A lady was datin a guy for 5yrs. One faithful friday evening, they both hangout in a bar and have a nice moment together, but the next day the guy got married to another lady without briefing the supposed lady. It was one of her frnd who discovered and then informed her dat her man jux got married.
Some men are indeed very wicked and hard-hearted.
Dunno why he did what he did though, buh watever reasons it is, its not the best way to solve it, cos u can send the lady to her early grave, heart-attack or even run insane as the case maybe.
LADIES: if u re in her shoes, hw wil u feel and what would u do?
GENTLEMEN: if a lady treats u like dis, same question goes for u.
Re: What Would U Do? by RoyalBlak007: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
It happened in PLUTO.. not Earth
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Walks past
Re: What Would U Do? by Princecalm(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Even Nigerian film has not done this one not to talk of reality.

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
*popcorn and origin for sale here* grin

Op, if i'm in her shoes.. i'll stop imagining and come back to reality!
Re: What Would U Do? by arsetalks(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
You say some men, it is both ways. My ex go married a week after my parents asked me to start making plans towards our marriage. We dated 6 years, broke up for 2 years, she came back on her own begging for forgiveness, I accepted her back, not knowing she was getting married.

Spent week with me and left December 10th 2013, got married same month same year.

Shiit happens. Move on. Pay them back by becoming successful and happy.

4 Likes

Re: What Would U Do? by pasqal09: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
what else would you do other than to move on with your life?
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princecalm:
Even Nigerian film has not done this one not to talk of reality.
This actually happened in Warri, Delta State.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
arsetalks:
You say some men, it is both ways. My ex go married a week after my parents asked me to stay making plans towards our marriage. We dated 6 years, broke up for 2 years, she came back on her own begging for forgiveness, I accepted her back, not knowing she was getting married.

Spent week with me and left December 10th 2013, got married same month same year.

Shiit happens. Move on. Pay them back by becoming successful and happy.
Shits really do happened bro.
Re: What Would U Do? by Princecalm(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:

This actually happened in Warri, Delta State.
really.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princecalm:
really.
Yes
Re: What Would U Do? by Godmother(f): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
As painful as that will be, the lady should just move on . Every act has a repercussion and she should believe that the guy will get his ahead. Even if he felt the lady was not a wife material, he should have done the proper thing of ending things. People need to start being responsible and treat people the way they want to be treated.
Re: What Would U Do? by DanceVille: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmm...Bollywood Movies Scene....
Re: What Would U Do? by SleekyP(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:
A lady was datin a guy for 5yrs. One faithful friday evening, they both hangout in a bar and have a nice moment together, but the next day the guy got married to another lady without briefing the supposed lady. It was one of her frnd who discovered and then informed her dat her man jux got married.
Some men are indeed very wicked and hard-hearted.
Dunno why he did what he did though, buh watever reasons it is, its not the best way to solve it, cos u can send the lady to her early grave, heart-attack or even run insane as the case maybe.
LADIES: if u re in her shoes, hw wil u feel and what would u do?
GENTLEMEN: if a lady treats u like dis, same question goes for u.
Just take heart sweety!

undecided
Re: What Would U Do? by pTomz(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
n wats d name of yua movie again ??
Re: What Would U Do? by PunkyOh(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'd be hurt but I'd do nothing.

With one loser out of your life, you're getting one more step closer to the love of your life or whatever Disney ish is out there.
Re: What Would U Do? by Brugo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
A normal guy would not do that without having good reasons. What did she do to push him into the arms of another woman?

Was she faithful? Was she a gold digger? Most importantly, did she nag the life out of him?
Re: What Would U Do? by DollyParton1(f): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Omo... e no go well for move on. When voodoo dey, omo na lagoon that guy go end up, that is after running around naked for seven days and seven nights.
angry angry angry What nonsense!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Would U Do? by arsetalks(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
DollyParton1:
Omo... e no go well for move on. When voodoo dey, omo na lagoon that guy go end up, that is after running around naked for seven days and seven nights.
angry angry angry What nonsense!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Dr Dollyparton1? I respect you more than this. It is. Joke right?

Op, I advise you ignore this advise. I know Dollyparton1 personally and I am sure this is a joke and if it is not, best way to revenge aginst someone is to be successful and make them envious. Trust me, it works.
Re: What Would U Do? by oyxah(f): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mtchwww! Mumu story
Re: What Would U Do? by dlux: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
oyxah:
Mtchwww! Mumu story
My dear, i think say na only me.
Re: What Would U Do? by hatux: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
oyxah:
Mtchwww! Mumu story
Where your own aunty mumu storyundecided
Re: What Would U Do? by venatus25(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
On issues of this kind, I don't just start putting blame on any of the party involved. May be if one could have the consent and time to interview both of them on this matter you may or may not arrive at a reasonable backup for that guy action, bear in mind I'm not here to support any of them provided I don't know them in person, even if I do, I don't know about their relationship ambition and finally, I don't know the quality the girl in mentioned posses so far. so in this issue is very hard to lay the blame on any of them as the secret involved in their relationship remains unfold.
Rather, the blame goes to the said friend of yours, I mean the girl, for gossiping without considering the negative outcome of her gossips, If I may ask who will be the next to take the blame if the lady committed suicide or choose to engage in any other negative ideas as results of this? from here you can agree with the fact that the gossiping friend is the one to be blame, note, certain gossip may result fatal casualties and there is need to allow some secrets to remains secret for goodness sake.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
venatus25:
On issues of this kind, I don't just start putting blame on any of the party involved. May be if one could have the consent and time to interview both of them on this matter you may or may not arrive at a reasonable backup for that guy action, bear in mind I'm not here to support any of them provided I don't know them in person, even if I do, I don't know about their relationship ambition and finally, I don't know the quality the girl in mentioned posses so far. so in this issue is very hard to lay the blame on any of them as the secret involved in their relationship remains unfold.
Rather, the blame goes to the said friend of yours, I mean the girl, for gossiping without considering the negative outcome of her gossips, If I may ask who will be the next to take the blame if the lady committed suicide or choose to engage in any other negative ideas as results of this? from here you can agree with the fact that the gossiping friend is the one to be blame, note, certain gossip may result fatal casualties and there is need to allow some secrets to remains secret for goodness sake.
I understand ur point of view, buh tins re nt to be kept secret, if u ask me, I won't blame d frnd cos d victim ought to know. I wil put d blame on d guy for not makin his intentions known to her. Thank God, she is able to move on.

(1) (Reply)

Does Love REALLY Conquers All? / Ladies Of Nowadays / 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.