Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Change Your . To .com And Design Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Change Your . To .com And Design Your Blog (883 Views)

Let Us Help You Change Your Domain Blogsport Domain To .com .net Domain / Change Your To .com / Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your . To .com And Design Your Blog by oluwaveeboy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hey guys, am victor Ayo the owner of www techbizza.com .Am going to be helping some bloggers to design their blog and help them change their domain from . to .com or .net or .org .. @affordable price. This help will be for just main time, coz am just feeling like helping others. so contact me via
email: info@techbizza.com
whatsapp: 08147268329
Good luck wish u happy blogging
Re: Change Your . To .com And Design Your Blog by oluwaveeboy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
grab urs
Re: Change Your . To .com And Design Your Blog by getlancers: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
anybody interested in buying a weblog www.slicereports.com should pls send a mail to us at admin@slicereports.com or call 0818499884.
Re: Change Your . To .com And Design Your Blog by KidProgrammer(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
oluwaveeboy:
Hey guys, am victor Ayo the owner of techbizza.com .Am going to be helping some bloggers to design their blog and help them change their domain from . to .com or .net or .org .. @affordable price. This help will be for just main time, coz am just feeling like helping others. so contact me via
shey na free and if not how much u go help change my blogger design to www.naijacruz.com type.....Reply Asap
Re: Change Your . To .com And Design Your Blog by oluwaveeboy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
KidProgrammer:
shey na free and if not how much u go help change my blogger design to www.naijacruz.com type.....Reply Asap
is not free but is at affordable price.. contact me 08147268329 or info@techbizza.com if u are interested
Re: Change Your . To .com And Design Your Blog by oluwaveeboy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
oluwaveeboy:
Hey guys, am victor Ayo the owner of www techbizza.com .Am going to be helping some bloggers to design their blog and help them change their domain from . to .com or .net or .org .. @affordable price. This help will be for just main time, coz am just feeling like helping others. so contact me via
and also improve your seo

(1) (Reply)

I Need Verified Non-hosted Adsense To Buy ASAP / How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com / How You Can Create Your Own Ecommerce Store With Less Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.