Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

A Love Affair To (not) Remember - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Love Affair To (not) Remember (4413 Views)

Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Affair To (not) Remember by coogar: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wedon:

Singing . . "Some people jealous me . . . "

jealous of a woman pretending to be a man? wedon, your identity crisis is a turn off.

kaboninc:

Hahahaha cheesy
You're generous.
I thought between 0 - 1.
Maybe something like 0.09 or so.

hehe!

2 Likes

Re: A Love Affair To (not) Remember by kaboninc(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ewuro4:

Obodo oyinbo is a free land with ENDLESS opportunities. The only place to freely tell a maga to go to blazes.
Re: A Love Affair To (not) Remember by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2015
coogar:

jealous of a woman pretending to be a man? wedon, your identity crisis is a turn off.

Your ignorance is amusing!

Seriously . . . grow up!

I've been on Nld for a loooong time and I've watched people learn and grow . . . But you? The thing no gree you.

Not sure if I should mock you or pity you . . . SMH! tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Love Affair To (not) Remember by DaMayor1: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Wedon:

Seriously . . . grow up!

I've been on Nld for a loooong time and I've watched people learn and grow . . . But you? The thing no gree you.

Ok guys, enough ammo wasted. Can we call a truce and focus on topic please wink
Re: A Love Affair To (not) Remember by coogar: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wedon:

Seriously . . . grow up!

and that's exactly the problem.....
NL should have an age restriction for senior citizens like yourself - we don't have to deal with your ancient wisdom.

you are so old, palm readers cannot even see into your future.....cos you have used up your future. all you oldies were not really designed to handle the internet age.

you want to turn the cyber space into your village meetings. shouldn't you be by the road side, half-nakêd, selling bowls of garri plus benson & hedges cigarettes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Love Affair To (not) Remember by armyofone(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
I just don't get the daily tutorials. OP, I think you nagged your babes too much. After coming back from 14hours work, a leg massage, good food cooked by you and a well made bed was what you should have done. Not waiting with koboko of words about following all UK bad gals.
I hope you learned something to improve your next relationship.
Take heart wink

1 Like

Re: A Love Affair To (not) Remember by DaMayor1: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
armyofone:
I just don't get the daily tutorials. OP, I think you nagged your babes too much. After coming back from 14hours work, a leg massage, good food cooked by you and a well made bed was what you should have done. Not waiting with koboko of words about following all UK bad gals.
I hope you learned something to improve your next relationship.
Take heart wink
If you were in Op's shoes, I would like to see you not 'nag' in such scenarios described. I would say it was a classic case of giving the lady too much attention (something you've unfortunately termed nagging). But then again, whats the point of loving if you cant express it. This is why white girls will alwaya be one step ahead of our nija sisters (I speak from experience). The sad reality is, this is the reason men Keep many ladies, to avoid 'nagging'/'choking' one unappreciating woman with too much attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late / My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.