Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) (1894 Views)

Someone Should Enter For Negociation / Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere (2) (3) (4)

Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Royalization(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good Day Webmasters and Wordpress Gurus, am finding it difficult to design and put necessary things in my blog which is wordpress and secondly there is no option for plugin in my menu, it was in the menu but went out..
The site is Xcluxivex.

If you can do it drop your contact lets negociate, its urgent.
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Jamieb(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Royalization:
Good Day Webmasters and Wordpress Gurus, am finding it difficult to design and put necessary things in my blog which is wordpress and secondly there is no option for plugin in my menu, it was in the menu but went out..
The site is Xcluxivex.

I am an expert in WordPress and have been using it for the past four years. If you like what you see on www..com, then WhatsApp or contact me on 08102804309.
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by bedfordng(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2015
if you are making use of self hosted version, all this would be easy.what you are using is the free wordpress version which is limited.you may want to try blogger
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Royalization(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Okay sir
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Royalization(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2015
bedfordng:
if you are making use of self hosted version, all this would be easy.what you are using is the free wordpress version which is limited.you may want to try blogger

Had a blogger but wordpress more fantastic and unique...
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by bedfordng(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Royalization:

Had a blogger but wordpress more fantastic and unique...
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Mayfrank(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2015
I don't talk much... my work speak for themselves.
Be it blogger or WordPress
www.intelmania1..com And www.chinedurylan.com
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Contemsolutions(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oga,

You are most likely using the free version of wordpress without hosting.

In order to be able to add plugins and make additional modifications, you will need to purchase a hosting plan and install wordpress on it.

Notwithstanding, you can look for a free template that has most of the features you want

Royalization:
The site is Xcluxivex.

Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by sunnedee: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Contemsolutions:
Oga,

You are most likely using the free version of wordpress without hosting.

In order to be able to add plugins and make additional modifications, you will need to purchase a hosting plan and install wordpress on it.

Notwithstanding, you can look for a free template that has most of the features you want

This is is the best answer to your question bro.
is limited.
If you need room for customizations then do the following:
purchase a domain
Install WordPress CMS

You will have all the customizations you need

Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Sanuzi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Royalization(m): 3:11am On Apr 15, 2015
sunnedee:

This is is the best answer to your question bro.
is limited.
If you need room for customizations then do the following:
purchase a domain
Install WordPress CMS

You will have all the customizations you need

SIR how do i install CMS? Thanks
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by sunnedee: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Royalization:

SIR how do i install CMS? Thanks

There are a lot of CMS out there with WordPress being the most popular especially for blogging.

So, I will rephrase your question like this
"how do I install WordPress? "

I will write a post that includes everything I know about WordPress installation (we will start with local installation).
How to send and receive emails, test autoresponder and newsletter plugins, know when some theme or plugin sends unnecessary messages etc. (all these on your local installation and the software to use).

Also, how to test all plugins and themes locally before using it on a live website and why you should do so.

Once all is good, how to take it online.

If you (and others) are interested, let me know.
Good morning.

Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Contemsolutions(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yes, we are interested

sunnedee:

There are a lot of CMS out there with WordPress being the most popular especially for blogging.

I will write a post that includes everything I know about WordPress installation (we will start with local installation).
How to send and receive emails, test autoresponder and newsletter plugins, know when some theme or plugin sends unnecessary messages etc. (all these on your local installation and the software to use).

Also, how to test all plugins and themes locally before using it on a live website and why you should do so.

Good morning.
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Royalization(m): 4:37am On Apr 16, 2015
sunnedee:

Good morning.

Everyone is interested bro
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by sunnedee: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Okay, Here is the deal:

The post is ready on my blog.
I will create a separate thread (so that others can benefit too) here on Nairaland with the post today.
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by sunnedee: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
I have created a thread here:
Everything you need to know about WordPress

https://www.nairaland.com/2261406/bloggers-webmasters-here-everything-need

and wrote a post here

How To Install WordPress Locally on Your Computer

If you want to be alerted of new posts directly to your email:

Click HERE and enter your Email Address to join my mailing list

Lets get started.
Re: Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) by Royalization(m): 3:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Just subscribed....still reading the post.....useful tho.

Naija Google Adsense / How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? / Checkout Our App Company Website Mekunu.com (feedback Please)