Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights (3272 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her / 20 Best Inspirational Speeches From The Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Was watching a crazy horror movie last night,and i noticed my kid bro was trying to hide under my mum's leg grin Wasn't moved by their act of ‘‘horror'' cos I'm kinda used to it and i'm a big girl now tongue.
felt for him tho. then i remembered the movies that i watched when i was much younger that gave me sleepless nights embarassed . They are; Karashika and The Return of The Ghost. Chai!! The Return of the Ghost was worst!
I ended up in the church for prayers grin

Over to you guys!
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mine is...

Funke akindele's JENIFFER
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
vheMa:
Mine is...

Funke akindele's JENIFFER
Seriously?
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzzTega:

Seriously?
of course,it made me sleepless cos of its content (grammatical errors). Or is it only scaring movie that can give one S.N undecided grin

1 Like

Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
vheMa:
of course,it made me sleepless cos of its content (grammatical errors). Or is it only scaring movie that can give one S.N undecided grin
What was I thinking? grin
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by phabuloz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Annabelle

1 Like

Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by shawnfamous(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aki and pawpaw hehehehhehehe
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzzTega:

What was I thinking? grin
LOL ;d chai, see man pikin mind grin

N.B: what am I even thinking you were thinking? grin what r u tinkin ooo grin
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by liljboy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
phabuloz:
Annabelle
just what I wanted to say..... the villain creeps up on your screen like BANNNNNGGGGGG!!!! if u no hold yourself na shout u go shout..... but e get one guy for my hood wey like horror to the core, he said the highest horror he ever watched is HAMMER HOUSE OF HORROR, my mum said so as well, na far back movie sha.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Harvard13(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
sleepless nightS? for where? i never get sleepless night na nightS
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
vheMa:
LOL ;d chai, see man pikin mind grin

N.B: what am I even thinking you were thinking? grin what r u tinkin ooo grin
lol.....nothing o. My heart is pure oo tongue
funny girl.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
phabuloz:
Annabelle
grin .
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by phabuloz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
liljboy:
just what I wanted to say..... the villain creeps up on your screen like BANNNNNGGGGGG!!!! if u no hold yourself an shout u go shout
the movie no easy
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Harvard13:
sleepless nightS? for where? i never get sleepless night na nightS
I know na
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by phabuloz(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
liljboy:
just what I wanted to say..... the villain creeps up on your screen like BANNNNNGGGGGG!!!! if u no hold yourself an shout u go shout
the movie no easy,dat doll scary over I wonder why parent would get such for their baby
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by lepasharon(f): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Forget movies ! Does anybody go the site listverse and read the mystery section?
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
shawnfamous:
Aki and pawpaw hehehehhehehe
Lol....your head no they here.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
lepasharon:
Forget movies ! Does anybody go the site listverse and read the mystery section?
nop....what about it?
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by liljboy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
phabuloz:
the movie no easy,dat doll scary over I wonder why parent would get such for their baby
doll wey follow them go their new apartment.... lol.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by lepasharon(f): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzzTega:

nop....what about it?

lol just go there and read the creepy stories...what makes it scarier is that these are facts
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by shawnfamous(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzzTega:

Lol....your head no they here.
hehehehhehehe
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by phabuloz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
liljboy:
doll wey follow them go their new apartment.... lol.
no be small thing
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
lepasharon:

lol just go there and read the creepy stories...what makes it scarier is that these are facts
Alright. Will check it out
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by onuwaje(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
All exorcism movies

1 Like

Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by parrotibaba(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2015
None gives me sleepless nights ,A horror movies fan speaking

@lepasharon ,gone through d listverse's mystery section ,nothing scary dia
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by damiosy(m): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Supernatural....abandon the series(season 1) after episode 4 disturbing my thoughts

Hannibal hecta....how can you explain a human brain opened with the person fully awake cutting a part of the brain frying it and feeding it to the person

Many more crazy nights though
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by lloydpras: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
*The Conjuring
*Insidious (Chapter 2)
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by peeparty(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
MzzTega:
Was watching a crazy horror movie last night,and i noticed my kid bro was trying to hide under my mum's leg grin Wasn't moved by their act of ‘‘horror'' cos I'm kinda used to it and i'm a big girl now tongue.
felt for him tho. then i remembered the movies that i watched when i was much younger that gave me sleepless nights embarassed . They are; Karashika and The Return of The Ghost. Chai!! The Return of the Ghost was worst!
I ended up in the church for prayers grin

Over to you guys!
pls vote for ur sis tophaz for miss nairaland
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by kay9(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2015
Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ.

Mehn, that movie na horror film.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by swagdopey: 9:03am On May 08, 2015
what about CHUCKY?

2 Likes

Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 3:57pm On May 08, 2015
parrotibaba:
None gives me sleepless nights ,A horror movies fan speaking

@lepasharon ,gone through d listverse's mystery section ,nothing scary dia
yeah,checked it too.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 4:01pm On May 08, 2015
peeparty:
pls vote for ur sis tophaz for miss nairaland
alright. No p.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. / Is Mobiletvshows.net Down Or Its Just Me / Let's Make World-Class Radio Jingles, DJ Skits & Voiceovers For You !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.