Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Classy Ankara Designs. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Classy Ankara Designs. (2428 Views)

30+ Most Beautiful And Creative Ankara Designs For Woman / Ankara Designs Every Young Woman Must Have In Her Wardrobe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Classy Ankara Designs. by Eseluv7: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hello lovelies, a splendid weekend to everyone.
Today we'll be taking a look at some ankara collections @ http://fashiondigestng..com for more

Re: Classy Ankara Designs. by NLdesigner: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'm so sorry for spamming, but I'm desperate and my thread got moved to the dark bowels where no one ever goes. Please read.

I am in dire need of money, so I'm doing a promotion for my designs.

Email me at nldesigner2015@yahoo.com and I can complete the work within the week.

If you've been thinking of starting that website or that business, now is the time! Or if you know of someone who has been thinking about it, please let them know.

Also, if you know of a job that you didn't have the skills to do, share it with me, and I'll give you a cut.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Ladies Shoes And Sandals Available / Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) / Ladies Slaying Agbada, Dashiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.