Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

help!!!she wants me to impregnate her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / help!!!she wants me to impregnate her (5074 Views)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
okay cry cry
i am in a fixed right now.....
most of ya'll know i went to china to undergo my master degree program...
well i've been there for a week now and counting..
when i went there it was strange because i virtually knew nobody apart from my momma who stays there.... cry
it was hard for me at first to cope with the new environment but i later started getting comfortable through the help of some girls but one in particular stroke me...

she really helped me during my program registeration and stuffs like getting accomodation and others...
now the ^coco^ is that i was with her yesterday in my house when she started making some ^sexual greenlights^ in my mind i was like whooooahhh just 4days of meeting her and she wants to ^shake body^^ angry ...
she gave me a shocker by telling me that she wants to mother my child blah blah blah
this was my reaction shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i told her i'll think about it but since then i'm restless...
folks what do you advice i should do because ;
one if i get her pregnant i'm having a permanent permit to stay in china plus her parents are stttupidly rich so i stand to gain....
advice please cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by stanogb(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Find out her life history.
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by boxer022(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Despite being that she is a Chinese, I do not think you should take such risk. If you must have sex with her please use protection. If you decide to do it raw because her parents are very wealthy, then be ready to face the music as I assure you that you will not get a single penny from them.

1 Like

Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
boxer022:
Despite being that she is a Chinese, I do not think you should take such risk. If you must have sex with her please use protection. If you decide to do it raw because her parents are very wealthy, then be ready to face the music as I assure you that you will not get a single penny from them.
[size=14pt] the financial part?
i aint really interested in the money....
thanks bro i appreciate smiley [/size]
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
My brother u r not representing at all. Plese giv dat bae twins abeg!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by SleekyP(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
she's reading this u know?... angry
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
[size=14pt] i aint really got strong feelings for her....
dont wanna ruin my future cry [/size]
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
SleekyP:
nah....
her chance of reading this is unlikely
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Lovexme(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
gringrin
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Tattooboy: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. U wud av been a good Special Adviser to GEJ.

@op
Face ur study!
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
uniquevj:
[size=14pt] i aint really got strong feelings for her....
dont wanna ruin my future cry [/size]
do u need to hav feelins for a girl befor u bang her? See dis dullin guy oooo. Abeg pass me dat chic number let my spirit come upon her and overshadow her so she wil giv birth to a son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
do u need to hav feelins for a girl befor u bang her? See dis dullin guy oooo. Abeg pass me dat chic number let my spirit come upon her and overshadow her so she wil giv birth to a son
[size=14pt] did you fvvcking read my post? angry
she doesnt just want me to have ^sex^ with her she wants me to have children with her [/size]
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt] lala247
cherryice angry
ronald4lif
mizmycoli need those sensible advices [/size]
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by falconey(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
what is STUPIDDLY RICH?

If you are not after her parent's wealth why did you signified they are "stupiddly rich"?

1 Like

Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by ivyT(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
SleekyP:

Hahahah
She has definitely read this grin
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

what is STUPIDDLY RICH?
[size=14pt] that is sheer sarcasm.....
what ever happened to ignoring?if you aint got something sensible to say angry [/size]
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by diegosticks(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
@op, how can you go to China and start speaking American English (ain't). Quite strange tho
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by ivyT(f): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
D pikin go cute o ,cateyes mullato wink

Kids:daddy we want chocolate
You:go meet ur momma

1 Like

Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Cutehector(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
ivyT:

Hahahah
She has definitely read this grin
lmao. Ivy I no knw say na u be d chinese girl. So dis ur boyfrnd dey dull. Hw fa, mk I gv u d belle na
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Missmossy(f): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Such a catchy title grin

Its best you flee from this girl if you really can as you seem to be in a fix already. I'd rather you take your time before going into anything at all. My two cents.
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
ivyT:
D pikin go cute o ,cateyes mullato wink

Kids:daddy we want chocolate
You:go meet ur momma
[size=14pt] cry
i'm confused cry [/size]
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
uniquevj:

[size=14pt] you dont seem to decipher?? angry
my happiness is at stake cry [/size]
guy, forget hapiness abeg, plse gv ds babe belle, u dnt knw wat u will miss. D money, d green card, etc.so many nigeiran guys will kill to be in ur shoes
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Missmossy:
Such a catchy title grin

Its best you flee from this girl if you really can as you seem to be in a fix already. I'd rather you take your time before going into anything at all. My two cents.
bad advice
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Missmossy(f): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
bad advice
Coming from a guy not surprised tongue

2 Likes

Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by ritababe(f): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wats holding u back
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by uniquevj: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
ritababe:
Wats holding u back
[size=14pt] shocked
from? angry [/size]
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by ritababe(f): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:
what is STUPIDDLY RICH?

If you are not after her parent's wealth why did you signified they are "stupiddly rich"?

exactly
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by ritababe(f): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
uniquevj:
[size=14pt] shocked
from? angry [/size]

from planting the seed inside her na, permit is a big thing many guys will die for
Re: help!!!she wants me to impregnate her by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Missmossy:

Coming from a guy not surprised tongue
missy lol dis na green ticket. Make foreign babe just ask me to gv am belle, I go make sure say she born sixtuplets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / Is This The New Sexy Style Of Ladies Posing For Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.