Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan (45427 Views)

Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by Obinovictor(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
ebubey:
lolzzzzzzz shocked
wouw last to commmmmment

How?
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by RoyalBlak007: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Congrats....am happy for HER

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by Jackeeh(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dandeson1:
.some girls will marry anything as long as there is small money in that pocket undecided no quote me o, I take fear fear igbos beg you

grin grin
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by simdam500(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Getting married to a girl or guy.....

I cant wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by realtestament(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
We dnt accept gay marriage in naija na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na woman wan marry(she) am abi na man wan marry am.....op. We dont accomodate lesbianism or gayism in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by mromokaro90: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme, buy a bag of cement at 1,200, for retail and wholesale customers, contact malam usman yahaya on +2347064854564
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by Godmother(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who is the daring girl that wants to marry this crazy dude
Investigative journalists should go and fish out her identity abeg.
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by Alexisu: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who's the lucky guy?
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by simplemach(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm pls who's marrying her?
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by successhunter: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good for him. This is much awaited. No hating.
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by Cwaya(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Denrele and his Yinmurantus....

The wife to be must be a transgendered.

What if this guy is not actually gay?

I never see proof ooo
All i'm seeing is attention seeking costumes and traits.
He got the attention he needed anyway.
grin grin
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by martineverest(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
U mean miss derenle ll soon be a mrs.?
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by MizMyColi(f): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cwaya:

What if this guy is not actually gay?

I never see proof ooo
All i'm seeing is attention seeking costumes and traits.
He got the attention he needed anyway.
grin grin

Well, that's plausible.
It's all public perception.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by Xionez(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg somebody should let Denrele know sey dat 14 years never expire oh...or is Buhari gonna make changes?!
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by LockDown69(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecided

Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Suspect.
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by dapsonlou(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Denrele Edun has announced that he will be walking down the aisle very soon. Speaking to Global Exellence, the star said..

"My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I promise you that no ONE will know my prospective bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you now, my wedding suit is ready. I’m going to surprise a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t love; and I will prove to them that I do love and being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for love. I will still remain who I am till the old age,”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/denrele-edun-announces-wedding-plans.html?m=1

Poor girl I can bed she's from the East and desperate for fam
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by nikkyshyne(f): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Goodluck to the girl.
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by fireforfire: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
lonelydora:
Who wan marry am?

na woman wan marry am
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by naughtyboi419(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
mizzsmilez:
Okay.
I'm curious.
He is an evader.
And I am patient.
Swt gal dt cld b us tnk abt it
Mizzsmile wed davoe aka naughtyboi
Ewe see shoki fr alter pastor sef go join
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by hardeyemoh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecidedabeg who him wedding wan help??
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by ShayGirl(f): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice one. thank God for him BT I pity d wife o cos his own wedding heel will b higher than hers.
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by masqot(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who is this mumu deceiving? Anyway I'll be here waiting to witness "arrangee" wedding.
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by andyanders: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Denrele Edun has announced that he will be walking down the aisle very soon. Speaking to Global Exellence, the star said..

"My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I promise you that no ONE will know my prospective bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you now, my wedding suit is ready. I’m going to surprise a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t love; and I will prove to them that I do love and being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for love. I will still remain who I am till the old age,”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/denrele-edun-announces-wedding-plans.html?m=1

I know you will still still remain BI-SEXU-----AL.I pity the person you are picking, unless same member who will also be pretending while you two continue on your private game.
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hope its gonna be a woman as the bride..if not he and his bride would be arrested on that day... grin
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by phreakabit(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who is the groom?
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by zimoni(f): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
So the Muntullar is not a gay afterall.

Good for him.
Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by StOla: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
mizzsmilez:
Okay.
I'm curious.
He is an evader.
And I am patient.

You're like the "original debt collector" who also killed himself so as to pursue the debt owed by the dead "original debtor".

BTW, Pretty face.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan by gbemsis: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Werenle Edun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid / 10 Facts About Pretty Mike, The Man Who Goes About With Girls On A Leash / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.