Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160184 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I do not believe APC will allow the impunity in Rivers State to stand. There will definitely be fresh elections.
Bros, Truckpusher told you last week that PDP will sweep Rivers. Well, let me reiterate that PDP is the only party in Rivers, there is nothing Buhari or APC can do about that. Quote me anywhere...Rivers is PDP!!

Wike4Rivers

17 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by kosovo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
ionsman:

Lol Barcanista you know nothing about my state(Edo state). So kindly shut up.

PDP claiming majority seat in Edo House of Assembly.. You think this is 2011 when the Go and Die governor talked without leadership qualities.

Edo is controlled by thugs in uniformz.s Does the name Kabaka and Osakpawan ring a bell..?

There were reports earlier, confirming theses guys smoke marijuana in the Government house with the "very" irresponsible governor who has constructed the most expensive road in Nigeria.. The Airport road cost a whooping 17billion naira... (less than a KM road)

The result as they would be announced tomorrow will shock you. Just hope the governor survives impeachment.. And hope GMB compensates him with a ministerial position afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
#ImoDecides: Mbaitolu LGA Afara ward 11
Boot 001: PDP..........533, APC...........10
Booth 002: PDP............498, APC..............0

Ibeku Okwuato Aboh Mbaise : Booth 004 Gov election results:
PDP=509. APC= 11. APGA= 0. Void= 11.

Mbaitolu LGA Afara ward 11
Boot 003: PDP..........511, APC...........0

Amucha Ward 2 Unit 007. Njaaba Local Government APC: 63 PDP: 42 APGA: 1 PPA: 1

Results from PU 001 APC 63, PDP 80, APGA 33 #ImoDecides

11 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Samirana360(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
alhalji rochas adewale ahmed okorocha d nxt minister of ndi agbero

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I do not believe APC will allow the impunity in Rivers State to stand. There will definitely be fresh elections.
grin grin

13 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
#ImoDecides: [size=18pt]Polling Unit at the Imo State Government House[/size]: PDP 58, APC 57.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ionsman: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
kosovo:

PDP claiming majority seat in Edo House of Assembly.. You think this is 2011 when the Go and Die governor talked without leadership qualities.

Edo is controlled by thugs in uniformz.s Does the name Kabaka and Osakpawan ring a bell..?

There were reports earlier, confirming theses guys smoke marijuana in the Government house with the "veey" irresponsible governor who has constructed the most expensive road in Nigeria.. The Airport road cost a whooping 17billion naira...

The result as they would be announced tomorrow will shock you. Just hope the governor survives impeachment.. And hope GMB compensates him with a ministerial position afterwards.
Clearing majority house of assembly seats? GTFOH you clown.No need arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by dguyindcorner(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
He can go to Abuja to become a Minister lol or SA. Truth is he will be a "Yes Boss" person to Buhari grin grin grin grin. Same fate will befall Amaechi anÐ that nincompoop called Peterside.

It's better than doing nothing like Agbaje, yeah and the rest.

[b]PDP... CHANGE!!!

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, Truckpusher told you last week that PDP will sweep Rivers. Well, let me reiterate that PDP is the only party in Rivers, there is nothing Buhari or APC can do about that. Quote me anywhere...Rivers is PDP!!

Wike4Rivers

Let us wait and see if it will stand. Anybody that dares Buhari is a dead man. He is a real army general and not oil bunkerer or zoologist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by amakaobiemeka: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Please who won Édo two weeks ago? Ask Mogidi cheesy cheesy

So na Buhari go rig for APC? The underage voters that returned Buhari to power is what? Abeg shift... Edo will fall finally next year to PDP!!

Poweeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!
am 4rm edo, the gej stuff was just the south he is our brother mentality thing. In senate apc got 2 pdp 1 out of 3 edo remembered where it stood. Next year edo is going to vote squarely on the normal routine, which the apc controls. Have u given up on lagos already? Dont attach too much emotions to edo like u did in presidency, and lagos cos u must have suffered so many heart break but edo would finally lay ur overstrained heart to rest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by themilanway(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Okorocha had better not loose,he unarguably deserved a second term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MyMouth(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Bye Bye Rochas... SE and SS is 100% PDP (Edo will fall in line next year).

PDP....Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edo to fall under president Buhari? OK na!

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Two mad men.

they thought that after betraying Jonathan they will remain relevant in SS and SE politics? what a bunch of deluded fellows
. grin

I won't even talk about that Dakuku Peterside, he's nothing but a willing tool to divide the will of the Rivers people.

I heard that Buhari calls him Dakkukkwu Fetawaterside grin
My brother, I can't even quantify my joy.

8 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Samirana360:
alhalji rochas adewale ahmed okorocha d nxt minister of ndi agbero
point of correction. He will be given the minister of state for agbero affairs

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Let us wait and see if it will stand. Anybody that dares Buhari is a dead man. He is a real army general and not oil bunkerer or zoologist.
grin

13 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
ionsman:

Lol after today's election,come back and tell me how many house of assembly seats Apc won.Then we can start talking again. You know nothing my friend, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Oga which Edo are u talking about?
Apart from Auchi ppl, who is going to vote APC in Edo?
Baba Shut Up. You are not the only Edo guy in this forum.

15 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Buhari cannot do sh111111111t!!!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I can't even quantify my joy.
I told them that we own Rivers State they won't listen.

Shame on Amaechi ,a sitting Governor that couldn't win one ward for his party.

Buhari would be like *Kai! thish boouy na sho sho tok him sabi tok walai talai!* grin

8 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ionsman: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Daniyemi:

Oga which Edo are u talking about?
Apart from Auchi ppl, who is going to vote APC in Edo?
Baba Shut Up. You are not the only Edo guy in this forum.
The whole Auchi gave Buhari 208K votes. Your stupidity is like the Bermuda triangle, its still a mystery.

11 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Why not declare war against Nigeria to test Buhari's strength.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by OCHULORC(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

abeg park well.

13 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ezeagu(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

There's already a war against Nigeria, and he said we shouldn't expect miracles from him.

10 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ozoigbondu: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

16 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ozoigbondu: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Kikikikikikiki

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Mogidi: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
amakaobiemeka:
am 4rm edo, the gej stuff was just the south he is our brother mentality thing. In senate apc got 2 pdp 1 out of 3 edo remembered where it stood. Next year edo is going to vote squarely on the normal routine, which the apc controls. Have u given up on lagos already? Dont attach too much emotions to edo like u did in presidency, and lagos cos u must have suffered so many heart break but edo would finally lay ur overstrained heart to rest.
[/s]

Trash!
I don't know any part of Edo where people answer obi emeka. You probably don't know where you come from, but that's your problem.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Greatken007(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
honestly speaking i don't want d return of Okorocha but from d results gathered so far it shows that most are coming from Emeka stronghold ,I served in Imo and i understand d politics down there ,Rochas hails from d zone wit d largest local govt in Imo i.e Orlu wit 12 local govt and am yet to see any result from there . If Okigwe zone can deliver Emeka then bigger hope for him ...iheanacho is only a spoiler to Emeka ... I can bet anything he can't win,

10 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

grin

9 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Oga anyu shiiiii!!!!!!!!

That's how we say it in Igbo land!

grin
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
ionsman:

The whole Auchi gave Buhari 208K votes. Your stupidity is like the Bermuda triangle, its still a mystery.

Truth be told, APC would only get votes in Auchi.
I can admit that because of Oshiomole. They are his people so naturally his ppl would vote his party.
Apart from there APC, won't get anything from Esan , Benin and the rest.

Stop trying to console urself. It wouldn't be of any help to you.
Thankfully the House of Assembly results would soon be trooping in. You would see.
#GetWellSoonFromYourMadCowDisease.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
mikeansy:

Oga anyu shiiiii!!!!!!!!

That's how we say it in Igbo land!

grin
Mbanu na !

Oga anyu nshii!! grin

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I told them that we own Rivers State they won't listen.

Shame on Amaechi ,a sitting Governor that couldn't win one ward for his party.

Buhari would be like *Kai! thish boouy na sho sho tok him sabi tok walai talai!* grin
ahahaahaaa a sitting governor that lost both election and the goodwill of the people. He will learn the hard way that politics is local. He's the Afonja of Niger Delta

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ionsman: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Daniyemi:

Truth be told, APC would only get votes in Auchi.
I can admit that because of Oshiomole. They are his people so naturally his ppl would vote his party.
Apart from there APC, won't get anything from Esan , Benin and the rest.

Stop trying to console urself. It wouldn't be of any help to you.
Thankfully the House of Assembly results would soon be trooping in. You would see.
#GetWellSoonFromYourMadCowDisease.
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.