Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160141 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
tuniski:
if PDP post the kind of 55000 to 4000 in just 4 LGA then Rochas is a goner. The margin of his wins are small! Still watching arithmetic

That result cannot stand. Cant you judge from others the expectant results albeit sum plus and minus? Anyway Okorocha won already.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ChikezieU(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
XBLadez:

You're either an impostor or a confused fellow. Last time I saw you, you were supporting APC
i thought we were having polite conversation, i told u in the morning that u made my day and now u just ruined it. Seeing that u misunderstood me i will be polite with my responce. No matter the party u support it doesnt change the fact on the ground so i need ur honest answer is it that i admit that APC is leading in Lagos or that the nicompup Rochas is losing or that i admited that the north has been cheating on ur with underaged voter that pissed u off that made u call me Apc supporter, God i hate APC and even if Buhari did impress me i will only commend Buhari and not APC so please never call me Apc supporter. U just throwed a punch at me, and am choosing nt to...
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ehime Mbano Local Government, Imo State

APC: 15,594
APGA: 800
PDP: 12,931
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by swezenberg(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Please who won Édo two weeks ago? Ask Mogidi cheesy cheesy

So na Buhari go rig for APC? The underage voters that returned Buhari to power is what? Abeg shift... Edo will fall finally next year to PDP!!

Poweeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!

Stop mentioning underage voters here. After all same underage voters helped Jonathan in 2011. So they only beat PDP to their game

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by biafranqueen: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
my love we have finally chased away Amaechi and his thug-in-suit called Peterside from Rivers. Imo Must Deliver to Ihedioha...

PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sweets your prediction was right our new PDP without the likes of OBJ and other demons in human skin will be fresh and ready to deal with any and every enemy of progress to Nigeria. We must pop a cork to celebrate kiss
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oguta, Isiala Mbano, Ikeduru and Ezinihitte Mbaise are the only other places won by PDP.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mbaitoli LGA, Imo State

APC 21,504
APGA 1,317
PDP 10,154
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by swezenberg(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
I love Imo State. I'm not Igbo but I need some one to help me with the sentence I love Imo in Igbo. Mark my word this State will be the state to liberate Igbos. They are front runners.

They've got best brains, singers, beauties that ever came out of the South East. Loving them more each day.

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by OreMI22: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas has completely rigged the Imo elections. See fake figures!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
The state will now fall deeper into debt for no projects at all.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by gudluckgreat(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
missJEWEL:
We are in the 21st century 4 crying out loud... u can do beta dan dat

Same as you. Your rants towards some guys are absurd and ridiculous
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shame on INEC for these cooked results. PDP won in Mbaitolu, Owerri North and Ehime Mbano
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oguta Local Government, Imo

APC: 17,094
APGA: 597
PDP: 22,410
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
OreMI22:
Rochas has completely rigged the Imo elections. See fake figures!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
The state will now fall deeper into debt for no projects at all.
it's a big shame. PDP won in njaba, mbaitolu, owerri north, ehime mbano. and now see the cooked results okorocha and INEC are delivering
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafranqueen:
My sweets your prediction was right our new PDP without the likes of OBJ and other demons in human skin will be fresh and ready to deal with any and every enemy of progress to Nigeria. We must pop a cork to celebrate kiss
Thanks baby.. Shame we have setback in Imo. angry
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Shame on INEC for these cooked results. PDP won in Mbaitolu, Owerri North and Ehime Mbano

PDP won Isisla Mbano by a negligible margin and not Ehime.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by theV0ice: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

i believe you abeg......carry on

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:
Oguta, Isiala Mbano, Ikeduru and Ezinihitte Mbaise are the only other places won by PDP.

Not out-rightly right but we still strong though. cool
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

I am anxiously waiting for the results of Orlu LG. embarassed
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by XBLadez: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
ChikezieU:
i thought we were having polite conversation, i told u in the morning that u made my day and now u just ruined it. Seeing that u misunderstood me i will be polite with my responce. No matter the party u support it doesnt change the fact on the ground so i need ur honest answer is it that i admit that APC is leading in Lagos or that the nicompup Rochas is losing or that i admited that the north has been cheating on ur with underaged voter that pissed u off that made u call me Apc supporter, God i hate APC and even if Buhari did impress me i will only commend Buhari and not APC so please never call me Apc supporter. U just throwed a punch at me, and am choosing nt to...
Oh, sorry! I didn't know it was u. But I know some other guy who pretends he's Ibo but wants us to die in the lagoon. My bad, I'm sorry

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ngor Okpala Local Government

APC: 14,756
APGA: 1,401
PDP: 15,106
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am anxiously waiting for the results of Orlu LG. embarassed

Orlu LGA: APC 27,246, PDP 4,039.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by graciandubuisi(f): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes oh the real change started from US THE IMOLITES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
millionaireman:
No Anxiety while awaiting this result. The will of Imo people must prevail.

Imo state taught the rest of Nigeria how to make the will of the electorate prevail in elections. That was even before PVC came on board.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by oneeast: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ihedioha leading with over 20,000 votes.. grin grin

meforyou1:
Ngor Okpala Local Government

APC: 14,756
APGA: 1,401
PDP: 15,106
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by xtgozie(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
ionsman:

Lol Barcanista you know nothing about my state(Edo state). So kindly shut up.

Your mama no give you breast.. .
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ionsman: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
xtgozie:

Your mama no give you breast.. .
Na your mama give me....Ewu!
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Orlu LGA, Imo

APC: 27,244
APGA: 922
PDP: 4,936
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

impressive! cheesy
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by XBLadez: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
it's a big shame. PDP won in njaba, mbaitolu, owerri north, ehime mbano. and now see the cooked results okorocha and INEC are delivering
Bros, Imo state has been rigged. When I saw Nwangele result, an LG Rochas totally ignored, I knew it. These places lost massively to PDP during the presidential polls. Now I'm wondering why it's otherwise today

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Same as you. Your rants towards some guys are absurd and ridiculous
chai
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Plshavmercyamen: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Hmm... Well, we can manage this. But, it should be more than If not for the deliberately orchestrated PDP violence in some polling units. Udo diri gi Nwanne
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by obicentlis: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Celebration in government house since morning, owelle has won.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Isiala Mbano Local Government, Imo State

APC: 13,071
APGA: 676
PDP: 13,925

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.