Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard (14463 Views)

Tinubu Wins The Sun Man Of The Year (Photos) / ​ David Mark Wins Polling Unit / Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by yetunsbay(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wife of National leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, and Lagos Central senator, Sen Remi Tinubu, won her polling unit.
Ward 09 PU34, Bourdillon
Gov APC99 PDP24 Assembly APC 91 PDP31

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/remi-tinubu-wins-polling-unit-2/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by efilefun(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
surely, who wan win am before.... meanwhile JK lost his PU that show MR. JK is a joker....lmao, he was really sweating like he just came out of the LAGOON when he was interviewed, he was banking on the OBA's speech ode...

JK abeg rush go load card wey you go take call ambode asap oooo....lol seems thats the new trend cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue

41 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
I love my Yoruba women grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by niceguy7(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Before nko? Change all the way...

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Goldenheart(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
This Tinubu empire is something else.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by sammieguze(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mtcheeew.......

As expected though not happy about it.

Why can't there be change there too?

I sure say she go don get permanent and customized seat there sef
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Tuntheycr7: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good

it was gathered from a reliable source that...
Jimi Agbaje is leading the gubernatorial race in Aba, Orlu, Onitsha, Owerri and Enugu.. grin grin

More results coming up
Jk is OK in Lagoon...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Deem: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
ambo

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Hidentity(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hope Nigerians win too. Each time I see news like this, I do wish that it would translate to Remi Tinubu's victory secures a future for an orphan or that Obanikoro's appointment brings a ripple of hope for a homeless man.

The truth is that the whole political drama is recycling in nature. Go read the profile of most people that led and are still leading- either blood relatives, godfathers and godchildren relationship etc. Is it now strange that again, the tenure would change but the live of the common man won't change? Same old brains, same old ways in a new tenure.

The Chibok girls will still move deeper into destination unknown tonight,
Somewhere, robbers bullet would put an end to the life of a poor man,
On the road they refused to fix, an accident would occur again and innocent men would bear the pain

But again, we won't wise up, we would still vote for the one who does not care what becomes of us in the next 4 years.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by ozo13(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Power pass power. Even jk lost in his polling unit

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by frrank(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by wunmite90: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
U wake up for morning

The first greeting u hear outside ur compound na EKARO O

You bath finish go out side. You hear conductor saying WOLE PELU CHANGE E

You turnon your tv/ radio The Official TV and Radio station broadcast 80 percent of their programs in YORUBA

You go market the official language of communication is YORUBA u hear tins like EJA KOTE wa o

You go church most have ENGLISH and YORUBA service

Even whn you enter bus you hear most people communicating in YORUBA

Before you reach home for nite you done hear atleast 10 new yoruba words

Then you reach home for nite come open your mouth talk say YOU ARE 90percent of the POPULATION

shey your case never need deliverance so?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
U mean mrs Tinubu?
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by ignis: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
The Tinubus are in charge of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by rabimlomo: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Great!

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hidentity:
I hope Nigerians win too.

We can win if we remember that exercising our democratic rights does not end with the casting of our votes....
After sharing brown envelopes last night, what do you expect. Thieves undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg, give me 100 likes for Ambode or give me 100 shares for Agbaje.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Highvotage: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Let it continue rolling in please.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by teemanbastos(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
saiAMBODE

6 Likes

I go see how Jimi Agbaje wan take win. The fear of LAGOON is the begining of wisdom for . . . . . . . . You know who na grin

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Jalubarika(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Before nkor, no be dem dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by 1stola: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015

AMBODE IS WINNING cool cool cool
PDPïgs and arrogant flatees are hating tongue
They will all drown in the Lagoon: politics will continue; Ambode will definitely be declared winner either by crook or fairness.
Jimi will NEVER be lagos state governor. NEVER!!! Not
under Tinubu and Fashola's nose.
Lagos is not for sale.
Lagos is not an experimental class where one chemist or
so-called pharmacist will come and do experiment with.
We don't want badluck and setback in Lagos coz Lagos is
working.
You PDPígs must cry again like you did two weeks ago.
No ingrate foreigner will come and dictate to us who to choose as our Governor.
Hypocrites!!! THEY BETRAYED THEIR OWN BROTHER (BOB OKOROJI) A CLOWN WHO WANTS TO BE LAGOS GOVERNOR IN SO-CALLED NO MAN'S LAND UNDER APGA lol! AND THEY ENDORSED ONE ARROGANT OGBANJE.
If you don't like what APC is doing to lagos, GO TO YOUR STATE!!! We are tired of
parasites.
AMBODE WE KNOW.
AMBODE WE CAN TRUST.
JK IS A JOKER.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by Chidozieude: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
AGBAJE HOW MARKET NA?

JIMI IS JUST KIDDING

JK WE KNOW

AMBODE WE TRUST

9 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by kehindetayo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
more Greece to ur elbow
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by wagzyl: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
yetunsbay:

Wife of National leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, and Lagos Central senator, Sen Remi Tinubu, won her polling unit.
Ward 09 PU34, Bourdillon
Gov APC99 PDP24 Assembly APC 91 PDP31

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/remi-tinubu-wins-polling-unit-2/

P
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by januzaj(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
After the gubernatorial election in lagos
CHUKWUDI and BARCANISTA were so ashamed of
GEJ defeat that they
decided to disguise themselves so as not to be
recognized.CHUKWUDI disguised himself as a
monk and
was walking on the street when suddenly an old
lady walked up to him and said "CHUKWUDI how
far
na?". CHUKWUDI was so surprised that he ran
away
annoyed that the old woman could recognize him
despite his disguise.
Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a
pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same
old lady and she said, "CHUKWUDI how far na, see
as
you just run the other day". Confused and
frustrated CHUKWUDIasked "but mama how do you
keep
recognizing me despite my disguises"? The old
lady replied: "Hahaha, CHUKWUDI na wa for you
oh, look
me well na, It's me BARCANISTA".

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by paycash: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Igbo don run away here.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by omenka(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi Choo, you see ya life?? gringrin

You'd be ostracised like a farking laper after this election. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by adenine02: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok
Vangard and lies
As much as I want this post and d other one on jimi to be true
I don't belive anytintin frm vangard
Please can anybody confirm dis story wit a solid evidence
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard by godofwar666(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tinubu eleniyan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North / Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue / 2023: Photos, Yahaya Bello Gets Support From Sokoto Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.