Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

DELTA State Governorship Election Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DELTA State Governorship Election Result (40238 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Greatken007(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
how many local government cover Delta central?? Am sure u are aware is not more than what is obtainable in Delta North? From the Calculations Nothing can stop Okowa from winning except God has decreed it...Elections can be predicted wit some common Indices...it is a pipe dream for either of d 2 brothers to win
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by esota4280(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Datazone:

5 greater than 7?? How bro?
u go c 5 b4 7, Ogboru de b4 okowa n o tega
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Feraz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
firstEVA:
1 million likes, why should anyone want to be associated with those people sef? They are looking for states to colonise, rubbish.
Why shouldn't anyone want to associate with them? Pray tell, how many states have they colonized? undecided

Datazone:

Nor mind am, e think say if Urhobo, Itsekiri and Isoko vote against Ijaw and delta Igbo dem go fit win? Okowa nor fit win.
Abeg, make we forget wetin that guy talk.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by mikhe2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Feraz:
Why shouldn't anyone want to be associate with them? Pray tell, how many states have they colonized? undecided

Abeg, make we forget wetin that guy talk.
dy nr ver even start to dy call results
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by spellingcheck(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
rhukky01:
All dese re lies no local govt lik ethiope north and south in delta state ooooooooooooo

use google.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Ejimike: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Delta Gov. Poll: Ogboru Kicks As INEC Denies
Poll Fraud- PUNCH

The Independent National Electoral Commission
has refuted reports of irregularities during the
governorship and state House of Assembly
elections in Delta State on Saturday.
While the elections were ongoing, there were
reports especially by the members of the Labour
Party and the All Progressives Congress, alleging
that there were cases of snatching of election
materials, discrimination against their
supporters and other irregularities.
There were reports of snatching of election
materials in Bomadi, Ndokwa East, and Isoko
North local government areas.
Also, the governorship candidate of LP, Great
Ogboru, claimed that PDP thugs chased away LP
agents in the Ikah North East, the local
government area of the PDP candidate.
He said, “In about four or five local governments
in the state, elections were poorly conducted; in
fact I will say that there were no elections at all.
Ikah North East is one of them. That is where the
PDP candidate comes from.
“There they tore the cards of all our agents and
drove them away and said unless you are voting
for the PDP, you will not be allowed to vote.”
However, our correspondent could not
independently confirm these reports as all the
wards Sunday PUNCH visited in Warri North,
Warri South, Warri South West, Ughelli North
and Ethiope East, accreditation and voting went
relatively smoothly except for arguments over
missing results sheets.
When contacted, the state Resident Electoral
Commissioner, Mr. Anidi Ikowak, said he
monitored the elections in all the local
government areas of the state, and could
confirm that the reports were false.
PUNCH
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Ejimike: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ejimike:
Delta Gov. Poll: Ogboru Kicks As INEC Denies
Poll Fraud- PUNCH

The Independent National Electoral Commission
has refuted reports of irregularities during the
governorship and state House of Assembly
elections in Delta State on Saturday.
While the elections were ongoing, there were
reports especially by the members of the Labour
Party and the All Progressives Congress, alleging
that there were cases of snatching of election
materials, discrimination against their
supporters and other irregularities.
There were reports of snatching of election
materials in Bomadi, Ndokwa East, and Isoko
North local government areas.
Also, the governorship candidate of LP, Great
Ogboru, claimed that PDP thugs chased away LP
agents in the Ikah North East, the local
government area of the PDP candidate.
He said, “In about four or five local governments
in the state, elections were poorly conducted; in
fact I will say that there were no elections at all.
Ikah North East is one of them. That is where the
PDP candidate comes from.
“There they tore the cards of all our agents and
drove them away and said unless you are voting
for the PDP, you will not be allowed to vote.”
However, our correspondent could not
independently confirm these reports as all the
wards Sunday PUNCH visited in Warri North,
Warri South, Warri South West, Ughelli North
and Ethiope East, accreditation and voting went
relatively smoothly except for arguments over
missing results sheets.
When contacted, the state Resident Electoral
Commissioner, Mr. Anidi Ikowak, said he
monitored the elections in all the local
government areas of the state, and could
confirm that the reports were false.
PUNCH
This ogboru self, na only him go waka go court, others have accepted Defeat n congratulate winners
A looser will always have excuse
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Norenal(f): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
see my brother don't claim to be with those mumu guys, I am a supporter of APC but in my state delta I support PDP for fairness, see those Igbo across Niger are senseless ( not all though) if okowa was one of them do you think he would have had that Patience to work since 1999 under ibori?? we del tan Igbo are not like them and I believe it boil down to our origin, we understand the power of alliance not those across the Niger thinking that can rule Nigeria one day with just the SE votes that's my annoyance

Don't spread annoyance n drag a whole nation along Urs U can but only speak for Urself.
So wat if an Igbo man z aspiring to rule Nigeria??
Is he not a Nigerian??
Or do U tink those Northerners or Westerners* will peacefully/willingly let any1 4RM SS rule Nigeria??
These syndrome dat an Igbo man should not n cannot rule Nigeria tru election z d reason I think will push Dem into wanting Biafra more.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by mikhe2(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ejimike:

This ogboru self, na only him go waka go court, others have accepted Defeat n congratulate winners
A looser will always have excuse
guy eh ogboru get upper hand for delta.... JSt dt pdp go rig d election cha
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by anwo247: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikhe2:

Who is ogboru to win delta? Delta is the strongest PDP state standing today.

1 Like

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by KanwuliaJara: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Up PDP in DELTA!
No APC corrrk-Suckers please! cool
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by mikhe2(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
anwo247:

Who is ogboru to win delta? Delta is the strongest PDP state standing today.
guy forget abt party, 94 percent will vote for ogboru.... Let's watch d drama.....
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Gr8amechi: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Norenal:

Don't spread annoyance n drag a whole nation along Urs U can but only speak for Urself.
So wat if an Igbo man z aspiring to rule Nigeria??
Is he not a Nigerian??
Or do U tink those Northerners or Westerners* will peacefully/willingly let any1 4RM SS rule Nigeria??
These syndrome dat an Igbo man should not n cannot rule Nigeria tru election z d reason I think will push Dem into wanting Biafra more.
see you didn't get my. what I mean is just one region can't make a man win either president or governor, what I mean is if the ss or se must produce a President we need alliance from at least either Sw, nc,or ne don't get me wrong. like the delta result didn't come because just delta Igbo voted but even the urhobo, I jaw and isoko did help, check the result by LGA u would confirm what am saying
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Ejimike: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Delta poll: LATEST UPDATE As Collation Resumes

Uvwie: PDP 16,162;
APC 2,028;
LP 18,164

Ndokwa West:

PDP 31,450;
APC 2,584;
LP1,094

Burutu:

PDP 67,619;
APC 1,061;
LP 1,135

Warri North:

PDP 40,154;
APC 2,723;
LP 514

Ethiope East:

PDP 8,776;
APC 1,779;
LP23,747

Ughelli South:

PDP 24,486;
APC 8,288;
LP10,108

Oshimili South:

PDP 22,674;
APC 1,268;
LP 439

Ika South:

PDP 23,622;
APC 893;
LP 473

Ughelli North:

PDP 8,985;
APC 5,939;
LP 16, 379
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Ejimike: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikhe2:
guy forget abt party, 94 percent will vote for ogboru.... Let's watch d drama.....
Sharap!! Ogboru is only popular in his Zone Urhobo not Delta state, in my unit Ogboru score 6 votes; Okowa 351 votes
Delta has 7 tribes, though urhobo is d largest but dat not min anybody can win statewide election wit only urhobo votes. Dis is where ogboru always got it wrong.
Delta North- Anioma(Ika, Ndokwa, Aniocha, Oshimili) has 9 LGs
Delta. Central- Urhobos has 8 LGs
Delta south -(Ijaw, Isoko,Itsekiri) 8 LGs

1 Like

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by M4gunners: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikhe2:
Wake up wake up wake up from dream Land . Okowa is the chosen one.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by mikhe2(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ejimike:

Sharap!! Ogboru is only popular in his Zone Urhobo not Delta state, in my unit Ogboru score 6 votes; Okowa 351 votes
Delta has 7 tribes, though urhobo is d largest but dat not min anybody can win statewide election wit only urhobo votes. Dis is where ogboru always got it wrong.
Delta North- Anioma(Ika, Ndokwa, Aniocha, Oshimili) has 9 LGs
Delta. Central- Urhobos has 8 LGs
Delta south -(Ijaw, Isoko,Itsekiri) 8 LGs
no p lol...
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by mikhe2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
M4gunners:
Wake up wake up wake up from dream Land . Okowa is the chosen one.
hahaha i knw na....
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by chic2pimp(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP Neva tire us for Delta State? How do we expect to see results If We keep voting in the same old and greedy crooks?
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Norenal(f): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
see you didn't get my. what I mean is just one region can't make a man win either president or governor, what I mean is if the ss or se must produce a President we need alliance from at least either Sw, nc,or ne don't get me wrong. like the delta result didn't come because just delta Igbo voted but even the urhobo, I jaw and isoko did help, check the result by LGA u would confirm what am saying

Yea' I get now. But dat we know dy (North or South) will never agree.
Well Delta result z not yet out on air but just online tho.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by mikhe2(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ejimike:
Delta poll: LATEST UPDATE As Collation Resumes

Uvwie: PDP 16,162;
APC 2,028;
LP 18,164

Ndokwa West:

PDP 31,450;
APC 2,584;
LP1,094

Burutu:

PDP 67,619;
APC 1,061;
LP 1,135

Warri North:

PDP 40,154;
APC 2,723;
LP 514

Ethiope East:

PDP 8,776;
APC 1,779;
LP23,747

Ughelli South:

PDP 24,486;
APC 8,288;
LP10,108

Oshimili South:

PDP 22,674;
APC 1,268;
LP 439

Ika South:

PDP 23,622;
APC 893;
LP 473

Ughelli North:

PDP 8,985;
APC 5,939;
LP 16, 379
guy carry ur fake result go one corner..... Collation of result will start tomorrow @ asaba...

1 Like

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by jpride(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
For those who opined dat Ika is an offshoot of Ibo, you are getting it absolutely wrong. If u check the history of Ika, u discover they are more of bini. Language is never a yardstick, besides, Ika language is somehow different from Igbo. Go and tell an Itshekiri man that he is a yoruba because he speaks yoruba language. Who told u u have 6 Ibo governors? The earlier u all learn to root out ethnic hatred, d better

2 Likes

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by manck2: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Delta state election are questionable. south and central are strong hold of ogbru and otega. You expect otega to win his home. you are saying the lost their area. It is not possible
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by manck2: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jprice. Itsekiri is yoruba. Itsekiri is not an ethnic group. It is a yoruba dialet. what they speak in lagos is not yoruba. what they speak in lagos is. like junk. Having all thing inlude english potugese. French

1 Like

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Myself2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikhe2:

Your ignorance is nauseating.Better keep quiet let the informed teach you
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by jpride(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Who is this Manck2? I don't even understand your point not to talk of accepting. U are just a noise maker...... trying to create awareness like otega
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

Stop spreading stupid lies. I am in warri and LP is massively winning here.

Ahba

God plzzz let Ogboru win
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by iykoblingz: 12:30am On Apr 13, 2015
RUSSIAN MAN TO UNDERGO FIRST EVER RECORDED HEAD TO HEAD TRANSPLANT
http://www.toriahealth.com/russian-man-to-undergo-first-head-transplant/
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by OneNaira6: 12:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Finally I've been looking everywhere for this. I'm happy I found it and immensely happy with the result. Ha I trust my people in delta na and I'm beyond happy for my anioma brother..

APC waka commot..you are not wanted in delta. Leave

1 Like

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by OneNaira6: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Gr8amechi:
see my brother don't claim to be with those mumu guys, I am a supporter of APC but in my state delta I support PDP for fairness, see those Igbo across Niger are senseless ( not all though) if okowa was one of them do you think he would have had that Patience to work since 1999 under ibori?? we del tan Igbo are not like them and I believe it boil down to our origin, we understand the power of alliance not those across the Niger thinking that can rule Nigeria one day with just the SE votes that's my annoyance

Nwoke shut up that your oozing mouth. I'm delta igbo and I'm a proud Igbo man and see SE igbo as my twins. If you don't want to claim igbo, fine, do you but ceaze from trying to create tension with SE igbo because of your stupid1ty love to APC. We all are not as foolish as you.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2015
spellingcheck:

use google.

Nothing like Ethiope north/south man angry
I'm from Ethiope east,and there is only Ethiope East and West.
I don't need to check google for my own heritage...get lost with your lies angry
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by spellingcheck(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Kizmarty:

Nothing like Ethiope north/south man angry
I'm from Ethiope east,and there is only Ethiope East and West.
I don't need to check google for my own heritage...get lost with your lies angry

i only said use Google to search for your answer since its the easiest way to find out. what lies was i telling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) / FG To File Defence In Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Suit / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.