Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

ream - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ream (825 Views)

With All The Money And Fame! My Dad Still Don’t Support My Music—olamide / Diddy Finally Lets My Dream Man Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ream by bullabong(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
I a
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls vote for me lovely people
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Voting is free
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Music lovers please vote for me.
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thank you for your Votes. God bless you,keep d votes coming.
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls people!
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Two clicks is all I ask Lovely people
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Voting is totally free.
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Voting is free .
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Two clicks is all u need to make and you may just be one of the people making it possible for a greater tomorrow for me.Thank you in advance.
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Two Clicks.
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Please two clicks is all I beg of you.
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
2 Clicks pls
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Mods please help me here grin
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2015
MODS,I may not have been the best of persons around here but I really need your help on this one.
Proudly a Nairalander. grin
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Vote guys!!!!! Let's do this for democracy!!
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Let's Vote guys!
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Please vote for me!!
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Be your brothers keeper na grin
Where are all my Sai Buhari colleagues?
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks for the Votes. Pls keep them pouring in.thanks
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mod bro,pls help with fp things.This is a matter of my desired career path.
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Support a Nairalander
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello people
Re: ream by Insuurance(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok, I got the Info. I want u to know that I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).
Re: ream by bullabong(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Insuurance:
Ok, I got the Info. I want u to know that I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).
Nice to know.I will get in touch soonest. Cheers

1 Like

Re: ream by Westlife2013(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Dude am so sorry to break it to you...nairalander aint encouraging anymore. They won't download your song, hardly click your link let alone comment. All they do is just view and walk away, if they ever comment it would be to insult your works and make you feel bad. imagine how someone on nairaland condemned this classic naija rnb www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Smashy_Destiny.mp3

My advice bro. Solicit for votes on facebook or twitter but as for nairaland just post ur link and pray. Its only the mods and a few that are considerate. Cheers
Re: ream by SleekyP(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Westlife2013:
Dude am so sorry to break it to you...nairalander aint encouraging anymore. They won't download your song, hardly click your link let alone comment. All they do is just view and walk away, if they ever comment it would be to insult your works and make you feel bad. imagine how someone on nairaland condemned this classic naija rnb www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Smashy_Destiny.mp3

My advice bro. Solicit for votes on facebook or twitter but as for nairaland just post ur link and pray. Its only the mods and a few that are considerate. Cheers

aww....just the cc the mods & the owner of nairaland...who knows smiley
Re: ream by SleekyP(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2015
bullabong:
Be your brothers keeper na grin
Where are all my Sai Buhari colleagues?

done!

(1) (Reply)

Video : D'banj's Performance At Global Citizens Earth Day 2015 In D.C / Top 10 Hit Music Video Of 2015 From Nigeria - AUGUST 2015 [video Download] / Video Of Salawa Abeni And Her Son: Nice Song But Dressing Is Appalling, Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.