Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia (16987 Views)

Bayelsa Govt Donates 1,200 Hectares Of Land To Herdsmen / Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by liplip(m): 2:22am On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
While Nigerians are dying of hunger!!!! smh for this nation

Nigerian not forming big brother!!!!!!!! U must not be completely fed before giving food to others.......I think its cherity extension.....
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by synbarite1: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Well done Naija that is how you do at home also
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by 14(m): 2:57am On Apr 12, 2015
all4naija:
Where is South Africa the most advanced nation on the continent? That nation of greedy imbeciles! Jeez!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!

Are you sure Mr

http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/SA-gives-R100m-aid-to-drought-stricken-Namibia-20131111
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by fidek(m): 4:06am On Apr 12, 2015
The reason why Nigeria is still making the same mistake is because they themselves don't know there recent History. Too bad.

During the Strugle for dismantling of Apartheid South Africa and Angolan Independence, Nigeria spent a lot and is yet to get anything from what they did.

Frist question America asks before giving you a pin is "What will we get in return" This is what differenciates Nigeria from America.

Solution: Why not employ exparts in History, International Study and Diplomacy. Am quite sure they will not make the same mistakes they have already studied in class… Just saying tho
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by EmekaBlue(m): 5:28am On Apr 12, 2015
We are not selfish @least unlyk many other african countries
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
That's a lot of food.

At the end of the day, these people will not respect the country that helps them in time of their need.

Ungrateful Africans
like South African whom Nigeria gave maximum suport against aparthed, aafter freedom, they became nigerian rival! God dey.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by driand(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Dathommie:

Am not surprised you lack common sense... I already perceived it from your first post!

And dude.....when next you quote me, try to use more intelligent words even if it means surfing through the dictionary while you're at it....

Physco biatch!!
I guess u are more intelligent than an earthworm, still doesn't change the fact that once again you failed to mind your business. @ the bonded call your pop that!
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by tunnary(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2015
nigeria is a very rich country, majority of its citizens r poor nd yet they giv out goodies worth millions without considring its own citizens. Anyway because of God sha!
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by vandalZA(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2015
all4naija:
Where is South Africa the most advanced nation on the continent? That nation of greedy imbeciles! Jeez!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!
lolest Nigeria donates maize and rice......south Africa donates N1 700 000 000 who's the giant

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by vandalZA(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
like South African whom Nigeria gave maximum suport against aparthed, aafter freedom, they became nigerian rival! God dey.
what do you want from south Africa in return..?!! To rule or control south Africa....?! Zimbabwe help to but you will never hear them crying about it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2015
vandalZA:
lolest Nigeria donates maize and rice......south Africa donates N1 700 000 000 who's the giant
Do people eat money? Smh...I have always said it here that South Africans aren't smart. People need food during drought and Mzansi government is giving them money. What an unintelligent approach coming from the most advanced nation in the continent. I am glad Nigeria steps up to the stage and do the right thing because by throwing money at the drought cannot solve the problem. It makes sense to give them food first before doing any irrigation.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Dathommie(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2015
driand:
I guess u are more intelligent than an earthworm, still doesn't change the fact that once again you failed to mind your business. @ the bonded call your pop that!

Dude...I still can't find common sense in all your post put together. Frankly, you type like a kid still in kindergarten with lack of basic knowledge.

I know you're bastarrd, you don't have a father that's why you find pleasure in cursing fathers...am pretty sure your father, where ever he is would be regretting the day he forgot to use a condom and mistakenly released the sperm which would evolve to be a mentally deranged foool which is yourself.

And foool....its my business in putting animals like yourself who come to the internet to display nuisance in their place!

Am waiting yet, for an intelligent reply from you....mofo!
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by driand(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Dathommie:

Dude...I still can't find common sense in all my post put together. Frankly, i type like a kid still in kindergarten with lack of basic knowledge.

I know I'm a bastarrd, i don't have a father that's why i find pleasure in cursing fathers...am pretty sure my father, where ever he is would be regretting the day he forgot to use a condom and mistakenly released the sperm which would evolve to be a mentally deranged foool which is myself.

And chairman ....its your responsibility in putting animals like myself who come to the internet to display nuisance in our place!

You're waiting yet, for an intelligent reply from me....big brother I hail!

grin good boy, all fixed.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Dathommie(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2015
driand:

grin good boy, all fixed.

undecided

I won't say I expected more....I mean, what else could I expect from a deranged animal with lack of common sense ?!!

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
vandalZA:
what do you want from south Africa in return..?!! To rule or control south Africa....?! Zimbabwe help to but you will never hear them crying about it
shut up! I don't mean rulling them, I mean both country are supose to be close ally,instead of recent appening betweew both country,try and read/digest/understand ppl's perspective b4 antagonising them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Xtracoool(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Funbii:
I no believe shocked
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Seun I am repeatedly being banned by the anti-spam bot and my posts deleted. Can you please resolve this? Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Ollyfad(f): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
wen will nigeria stp playing this annoying big broda foolery?? wont b surprised wen dey also strt spiting on our face! dis ppl respect d U.S kus dey av to grovel to gt d little assistance dey gt frm dem nd most tyms d u.s wuld jst make dia govt wake up to its responsibility. bt naija go jst dey run helter skelter dey provide both needed nd un asked help!
yt nigerians spend a whole lot to feed demselves nd most cnt afford to evn do dat!
our leaders nid tutoring on wat national interest suld entail! d U.S wuld neva do good neighbour at d expense of dia citizens nd evn dia gud neighbour policy is kus of dia own selfish interest rada dan some love for mexico.
if u wanna learn stuffs frm d whites try nd learn d ryt tin! mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! / Floods Washed Away More Than 25% Of Nigeria’s Rice Harvest / Big Bag Of Egusi Of 120-130 Big Derica(mudu) For Sale At Cheapest Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.